ElectronicsComputersTablet ComputersMicrosoft
Corp - Surface Pro 3 - 12" - Intel Core I5 - 128GB - Silver

by Microsoft

Microsoft - Surface Pro 3 - 12" - Intel Core i5 - 128GB - Silver

Is this the best surface pro currently on the market Microsoft Corp. Microsoft - Surface Pro 3 - 12" - Intel Core I5 - 128GB - Silver ? If not, which one is it?
Start your review of Microsoft Corp. Microsoft - Surface Pro 3 - 12" - Intel Core I5 - 128GB - Silver!
How would you rate this product?
I exchanged my MacBook for the Surface because I was looking for something different, and as an artist the idea of being able to draw on the Surface appealed to me. I regret this purchase because the Surface, for me, does not preform as expected. The "pressure sensitive" pen is not even remotely easy to control for drawing and the since the Surface doesn't know if it is a tablet or a computer a lot of websites just won't lode properly for me. I also feel that the item itself is poorly made with cheap materials that break, I say this because my HDMI port broke within the first few months of having it. Save your money and invest in Apple products.
Long beach, CA
This is probably the best laptop/tablet you can get. I love it. I'm a college student so I live off of my Surface Pro. I can easily take, and organize all of my notes! Love that I have the opportunity to write using my surface pro! It's so easy to use when it comes to Microsoft office. I take it everywhere possible because it's so slim it fits in almost any bag, you can get the type covers in almost any color. I recommend getting one if you're looking into it! It may be a little expensive but it's definitely worth it.
Valley Spgs, CA
It's a lot more than I thought it would be, seriously. I got it to travel with instead of my huge bulky laptop. I needed a better battery life - this has it. It works just as my laptop would with all the needed programs - such as adobe, java and even Microsoft Office. The best part is I was able to find a car charger and case relatively inexpensive on Amazon, double plus when traveling and I still need to do my homework. If you are looking to buy the type case - go with the type case 4 it is much better than the 3. Cons - I dropped it and broke the screen in the corner. It's still usable, but I seriously don't know how to get it fixed and the youtube videos that I have seen scare the crud out of me. Otherwise, I still love this machine. #mademylifeeasy #homeworkgirl
Awesome tablet/computer combo. The fan does start running a lot more compared to what i would like. Like it starts running when i try to watch shows on certain websites. And its annoying. It also gets pretty hot so I'm sad. But i would totally recommend this because it is so versatile and light. Wouldnt weigh you down as much as a laptop. So thats a pro. Con is that you wouls have to buy the keyboard. But the surface 4 keyboard if you can since the touch pad is so much bigger. But it still fits the same space.
Atmore, AL
After using Android based devices for so long, it was definitely a challenge to get the mindset turned back over to Microsoft. I also think I had unrealistic expectations off what it was going to be able to do for me. I am unable to link any of my other devices to this product, and that is a really big downfall for me. Had I completed more research before purchasing this product, I would never have done so. However, that's simply because it does not my needs. It seems to be a great product, if this is what you are in the market for. I was able to return it and exchange it for a different model that fits my situation shoo much better!
Great product! Completely amazing I use it to create various projects where I have to draw and it amazing for that love the comfort ability of making it a tablet and being able to take it anywhere ..
Englishtown, NJ
This is the most amazing product I have bought all year. It is super convenient and so Fast.
Vestavia, AL
I am absolutely an apple snob and honestly couldn't see myself settling for anything else. Recently I dropped my iPad and had to replace it. My phone carrier was running a special on the Surface Pro and it was so much cheaper than any apple tablet. I decided to give it a try since I could return the tablet if it just didn't stand up to the apple tablets. To my surprise it was very similar to an apple tablet, except that it had so much more. I don't mean a little more, I mean a lot more. I have adobe flash now, which if you are an apple user you know how certain websites can't even be used. I love that you have the option of using it like a laptop or as a tablet by a simple push of a button. It works just as fast as my apple table worked. I've now had it for 3 months and I can't see ever going back to apple.
Los Angeles , CA
This tablet is very useful for what I need as far as schoolwork, though I don't think it would be great for much else just because the battery life lacks quite a bit.
Oneida, NY
Hands down best tablet I've ever owned. Basically doubles as a computer. Only lacking thing is the store for children's apps.