Microsoft Corp. Microsoft Surface 3 Net-tablet PC - 10.8in. - ClearType - Wireless LAN - Intel Atom x7-Z8700 Quad-core (4 Core) 1.60 GHz

BY MICROSOFT

Say hello to Surface 3 With the ability to run desktop software, a USB port, and an integrated Kickstand, Surface 3 is the perfect productivity device for school, home, and on the go. Includes Office 365 Personal. The best of a tablet Surface 3 has the looks and performance to turn heads. With its 10.8-inch screen and thin, light frame, it's just the right size to slip under your arm or in your purse and take anywhere. Fancy a movie or some late-night gaming? With 10 hours of battery life, stellar sound, and an integrated Kickstand, Surface 3 is perfect for hands-free entertainment wherever you go. Ultra-thin, feather-light Made from sleek magnesium alloy with a smooth ceramic finish, Surface 3 weighs in at just under 1.5 pounds. Go the distance Up to 10 hours of battery life means you can binge watch a season of your favorite TV show without pausing to power up. Picture perfect Record a lecture with the 8MP rear-facing camera with autofocus, or make a Skype call using the 3.5MP front-facing camera.A laptop when you need it Surface 3 may look like a tablet, but it's so much more. It's fast and responsive, so it won't slow you down when you're on the go. More importantly, when you need to run Windows desktop software like iTunes or Photoshop Essentials, it just works. Click in a backlit keyboard to type faster than onscreen, and easily connect your accessories with the full-size USB 3.0 port. Powered by Intel Packing a Quad-core Intel Atom processor, you have the power to run desktop software and your favorite apps-just like a laptop. Surface 3 offers more than 80% of the performance of Surface Pro 3 with Intel Core i3 processor (according to PCMark 8 Creative Conventional test).Kick it out or type it up Complete big assignments or enjoy a movie with the built-in 3-position Kickstand. Click on a Type Cover to increase your productivity. Port-tastic Easily connect your peripherals and transfer files via a full-size USB 3.0, microSD card reader, and Mini DisplayPort. Runs. see more...

Akeyla J.
Akeyla J.
LOVE IT! I need something light weight and compatible with my laptop and school system, and my tablet did everything and more! I can write directly on the screen, use it as a tablet or a laptop. Best personal investment I have made as a college student. I docked a star because like all technology they can be perfect and annoying all in one. but I'm not the savviest person in the world but use all of the functions my tablet has to offer.
A L.
A L.
Laredo, TX
This tablet has given me so many issues since i bought it. It has so much potential to be a great tablet, but there seems to always be something wrong with it. The battery won't charge, something uninstalls by itself, glitchy, and so much more. Just the battery thing itself is enough to drive me insane. I wish I had better things to say. Maybe the Pro is better, or you're better off buying a laptop.
Rayann C.
Rayann C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Better than most tablets. The battery life is amazing but when i close it and put it to sleep without shutting down the battery dies unexpectedly. I also have a problem with the speakers going off and on. My screen freezes sometimes but that can be from me mistreating it.
Kevin K.
Kevin K.
Dover, DE
I love my surface. It works great and looks great. Being able to use actual programs is the greatest thing. It runs office 2013 like a breeze. I do wish however, my keyboard would always work, sometimes you have to remove it and put it back on to work
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
It's an awesome tablet. Does everything I need it to and more. I can watch movies, do school work and so much more with it. It's light and durable. The screen is perfection.
Laura D.
Laura D.
Lightweight, very convenient to take to class. I prefer to take notes on this rather than carrying around my heavy laptop. It does take awhile to get used to.
Donna G.
Donna G.
My husband seems to love it! He bought it for deployment so I haven't been able to use it much. But I haven't heard any complaints about it.
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Oakdale, TN
Easy to use. Very durable. I bought this for college and it has done everything I've needed it to do. Highly recommend it!
Qh P.
Qh P.
Everett, MA
I'm not really satisfied with this brand because it runs out of battery so quick and it takes too long to charge
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
San Antonio, TX
Love this really simple love that i can draw on it and i can take it anywere 😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃