Microsoft Corp. Microsoft Surface 3 Net-tablet PC - 10.8in. - ClearType - Wireless LAN - Intel Atom x7-Z8700 Quad-core (4 Core) 1.60 GHz

BY MICROSOFT

Say hello to Surface 3 With the ability to run desktop software, a USB port, and an integrated Kickstand, Surface 3 is the perfect productivity device for school, home, and on the go. Includes Office 365 Personal. The best of a tablet Surface 3 has the looks and performance to turn heads. With its 10.8-inch screen and thin, light frame, it's just the right size to slip under your arm or in your purse and take anywhere. Fancy a movie or some late-night gaming? With 10 hours of battery life, stellar sound, and an integrated Kickstand, Surface 3 is perfect for hands-free entertainment wherever you go. Ultra-thin, feather-light Made from sleek magnesium alloy with a smooth ceramic finish, Surface 3 weighs in at just under 1.5 pounds. Go the distance Up to 10 hours of battery life means you can binge watch a season of your favorite TV show without pausing to power up. Picture perfect Record a lecture with the 8MP rear-facing camera with autofocus, or make a Skype call using the 3.5MP front-facing camera.A laptop when you need it Surface 3 may look like a tablet, but it's so much more. It's fast and responsive, so it won't slow you down when you're on the go. More importantly, when you need to run Windows desktop software like iTunes or Photoshop Essentials, it just works. Click in a backlit keyboard to type faster than onscreen, and easily connect your accessories with the full-size USB 3.0 port. Powered by Intel Packing a Quad-core Intel Atom processor, you have the power to run desktop software and your favorite apps-just like a laptop. Surface 3 offers more than 80% of the performance of Surface Pro 3 with Intel Core i3 processor (according to PCMark 8 Creative Conventional test).Kick it out or type it up Complete big assignments or enjoy a movie with the built-in 3-position Kickstand. Click on a Type Cover to increase your productivity. Port-tastic Easily connect your peripherals and transfer files via a full-size USB 3.0, microSD card reader, and Mini DisplayPort. Runs. see more...

Akeyla J.
LOVE IT! I need something light weight and compatible with my laptop and school system, and my tablet did everything and more! I can write directly on the screen, use it as a tablet or a laptop. Best personal investment I have made as a college student. I docked a star because like all technology they can be perfect and annoying all in one. but I'm not the savviest person in the world but use all of the functions my tablet has to offer.
A L.
Laredo, TX
This tablet has given me so many issues since i bought it. It has so much potential to be a great tablet, but there seems to always be something wrong with it. The battery won't charge, something uninstalls by itself, glitchy, and so much more. Just the battery thing itself is enough to drive me insane. I wish I had better things to say. Maybe the Pro is better, or you're better off buying a laptop.
Britney R.
Bridgeport, CT
Really good product. although Microsoft annoys me because I purchased it and they told me it comes with a year warrantee. They did not say that the warrantee does not cover cracks so I had to order another one because the don't replace screens. Over all the product gets the job done and is pretty light weight, I use it to take notes during my lectures as well as do homework.
Mari D.
Central Falls, RI
I use this tablet at work and it is absolutely the most frustrating thing I have ever used it constantly freezes and I have to shut it off and restart when a program isn't working properly it is not easy to navigate nor is it user friendly. It comes preloaded with many different applications that I wouldn't use in general and there is no way to delete them. My company is currently looking into switching us over to Apple products because of how many issues we have had with these tablets
Olivia C.
Awesome tablet! Good size for handle it and versitile to set up or relax and use ANYWHERE! Love the touch screen and magnetic keyboard capabilities, runs great, needs a restart now and then but holds charge very well and I use it for hours everyday at school, great desk top size to leave room for writting or books as a student.
Kia S.
Wittensville, KY
Loveeee it it is amazing, best tablet/phone/computer that I have ever had... Really wish it had a better camera on it and I don't allow my son to use it because it seems to be very fragile other than that I love it
Katelyn S.
Wilmington, NC
Microsoft has always been a brand you can trust. They have been around forever. They are the leading brand in technology. They have knowagable and friendly customer service. You will always win with this brand.
Rayann C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Better than most tablets. The battery life is amazing but when i close it and put it to sleep without shutting down the battery dies unexpectedly. I also have a problem with the speakers going off and on. My screen freezes sometimes but that can be from me mistreating it.
Cassie G.
Lansing, MI
I use this product for grad school and It is so convenient because it is small, light weight and easy to use. Not to mention that it has Microsoft word, exel and powerpoint which I use frequently for my assignments. I would strongly recommend this product
Kevin K.
Dover, DE
I love my surface. It works great and looks great. Being able to use actual programs is the greatest thing. It runs office 2013 like a breeze. I do wish however, my keyboard would always work, sometimes you have to remove it and put it back on to work