Microsoft Corp. Microsoft Surface 3 Net-tablet PC - 10.8in. - ClearType - Wireless LAN - Intel Atom x7-Z8700 Quad-core (4 Core) 1.60 GHz

BY MICROSOFT

Say hello to Surface 3 With the ability to run desktop software, a USB port, and an integrated Kickstand, Surface 3 is the perfect productivity device for school, home, and on the go. Includes Office 365 Personal. The best of a tablet Surface 3 has the looks and performance to turn heads. With its 10.8-inch screen and thin, light frame, it's just the right size to slip under your arm or in your purse and take anywhere. Fancy a movie or some late-night gaming? With 10 hours of battery life, stellar sound, and an integrated Kickstand, Surface 3 is perfect for hands-free entertainment wherever you go. Ultra-thin, feather-light Made from sleek magnesium alloy with a smooth ceramic finish, Surface 3 weighs in at just under 1.5 pounds. Go the distance Up to 10 hours of battery life means you can binge watch a season of your favorite TV show without pausing to power up. Picture perfect Record a lecture with the 8MP rear-facing camera with autofocus, or make a Skype call using the 3.5MP front-facing camera.A laptop when you need it Surface 3 may look like a tablet, but it's so much more. It's fast and responsive, so it won't slow you down when you're on the go. More importantly, when you need to run Windows desktop software like iTunes or Photoshop Essentials, it just works. Click in a backlit keyboard to type faster than onscreen, and easily connect your accessories with the full-size USB 3.0 port. Powered by Intel Packing a Quad-core Intel Atom processor, you have the power to run desktop software and your favorite apps-just like a laptop. Surface 3 offers more than 80% of the performance of Surface Pro 3 with Intel Core i3 processor (according to PCMark 8 Creative Conventional test).Kick it out or type it up Complete big assignments or enjoy a movie with the built-in 3-position Kickstand. Click on a Type Cover to increase your productivity. Port-tastic Easily connect your peripherals and transfer files via a full-size USB 3.0, microSD card reader, and Mini DisplayPort. Runs. see more...

Madeline R.
I use this product for school and I am very pleased most of the time. It is very fragile and does not have that much battery life as intended. If you use it for 7+ hours a day like i do i would recommend bringing your charger every where you go.
Jacob D.
Denver, CO
The surface seems to be a well made unit of quality materials. It has adequate power in a convenient package.... Will run moderate demand programs such as adobe illustrator without much difficulty. Down sides: it updates often which takes a long time. It also will be unresponsive to touch on occasion. This can be fixed by attaching and detatching the optional keyboard or rebooting the unit but it is very inconvenient. The other issue is that it tends to disconnect from wi fi randomly and without prompting. Overall it is a convenient package with a lot of power for what it is. But it has its bugs.
Kristina C.
I love this tablet! This was my first tablet purchase, I love how easy it is to use. I also really love that it has it's own built in kickstand too. I'm comfortable with windows 8 but you have the option to not use it too which is nice. I can attach my mouse & keyboard which makes it easier to use!
Chelsea P.
Saint Paul, MN
I didn't think I would like the surface as much as I do. I already own an iPad and a kindle fire but the surface is unlike either with its split screen possibilities and the way you navigate through. The ability to attach a keyboard and utilize it like a laptop is a game changer!
Lauren P.
Kissimmee, FL
I love my tablet!!! It is the neatest piece of technology I have ever owned and it does everything! The only issue I have had was with the pen that came with it. I had to take it to the Microsoft store and they had to show me how to use it, but besides that it has been great!
Asia C.
Aiken, SC
Love this tablet. It does everything I would like it to do and more. I just wish that the keyboard came with the tablet and that the stylus wa cheaper. To pay about four hundred for a tablet and then on top of that pay one twenty to get the keyboard is crazy.
Jessica T.
Salem, MA
I am typing on my lovely surface as we speak!! I have nothing bad to say about it. It's SO versatile and useful for college, and I love it so much. I recommend it to anyone for an amazing tablet/computer/laptop for being on-the-go like me!
Amanda D.
Knoxville, TN
I am OBSESSED with this device! It is the perfect size for my college classes, and has an incredibly long battery life. I can use it for several days straight to take notes in class and record lectures before needed to charge it again
Danielle N.
Providence, RI
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! my only complaint is that it said it came with the pen, it doesn't... went to buy it 50 DOLLARS! should have asked for proof. but as for the product its great i got it for Christmas. battery lasts a long time with one charge. I'm on it now. definitely encourage everyone to invest in the keyboard!
Carissa F.
I am in love with this. Its so easy to travel with compared to a laptop. It also loads faster even with the same amount of applications loaded on it. Its a great purchase for a college student.