Microsoft Corp. Microsoft - Surface 3 - 10.8" - Intel Atom - 128GB - Silver

by Microsoft

Microsoft - Surface 3 - 10.8" - Intel Atom - 128GB - Silver

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Microsoft Corp. Microsoft - Surface 3 - 10.8" - Intel Atom - 128GB - Silver!
How would you rate this product?
Liberty, MO
This Surface is all I need at the right price. Five start to Microsoft for this awesome device. I have currently only experienced one problem when I have had this for a long time. This is way better than some Dell tablet or something. I would recommend this to people looking for a good computer that has endless possibilities.
Los Angeles , CA
For someone in the working world with experience primarily with windows operating systems I find this tablet a lot more user friendly than my Ipad or Fire. For the price it is far superior to any of the competition that I have tried. Main drawback is they are so far behind the completion in games/apps/etc for tablets. Best aspect is full functioning computer and tablet in one device.
Mesa, AZ
I chose to get a surface because I wanted the look and feel of a tablet but all the capabilities of a laptop. I love that I can run Microsoft 365 and use it for school but then take the keyboard off for playing games and watching movies!
Maumee , OH
This is a great value. This is great because it does everything. The 3:2 aspect ratio is wonderful for reading books and comics. It's lightweight, especially for everything that it does. It's powerful. It's an overall great computer
New Britain, CT
I love love love love my surface! I bring it every where with me. Work school vacation because it is so lightweight and can do everything you need it to do. I would recommend getting the keyboard with the surface just Beaciyse it helps with productivity and typing if your a college student
Deputy, IN
I absolutely love this! I purchased the Surface 3 for school and found it to be amazing! Compared to packing around my laptop it was easier as well. I have not had any issues with my Surface at all. The only downside is the price. To get a decent amount of memory it is expensive.
Toronto, ON
Excellent pick for a tablet! Light weight and a great alternative to a laptop. Comes equipped with a stylus and you can purchase a keyboard and mouse if you prefer. I haven't had any problems with Surface and look forward to buying more of their products in the future!
A really good tablet for someone is is always on the go, but for me all i use it for is watch youtube videos, i wish it had a little more to it, maybe a disc drive, also didn't have so much space on it, but it isn't slow
Philadelphia, PA
I use this as my personal laptop for college. It's great but recently has been slow, probably due to updates. Overall it's been working great and I love how it's a table but can function as a regular computer.
Great and user friendly. Love the keyboard as well. Screen is big enough to watch TV. Mine came with a free one year Microsoft Office subscription. Functions as if you had a laptop, minus the hard drive.

Looking for your answer?