Microsoft Corp. Microsoft - Surface 3 - 10.8" - Intel Atom - 128GB - Silver

BY MICROSOFT

Microsoft - Surface 3 - 10.8" - Intel Atom - 128GB - Silver see more...

Microsoft Corp. Microsoft - Surface 3 - 10.8" - Intel Atom - 128GB - Silver
Amin T.
Liberty, MO
This Surface is all I need at the right price. Five start to Microsoft for this awesome device. I have currently only experienced one problem when I have had this for a long time. This is way better than some Dell tablet or something. I would recommend this to people looking for a good computer that has endless possibilities.
J B.
For someone in the working world with experience primarily with windows operating systems I find this tablet a lot more user friendly than my Ipad or Fire. For the price it is far superior to any of the competition that I have tried. Main drawback is they are so far behind the completion in games/apps/etc for tablets. Best aspect is full functioning computer and tablet in one device.
Chanelle J.
Mesa, AZ
I chose to get a surface because I wanted the look and feel of a tablet but all the capabilities of a laptop. I love that I can run Microsoft 365 and use it for school but then take the keyboard off for playing games and watching movies!
Annie B.
Toledo, OH
This is a great value. This is great because it does everything. The 3:2 aspect ratio is wonderful for reading books and comics. It's lightweight, especially for everything that it does. It's powerful. It's an overall great computer
Anna J.
New Britain, CT
I love love love love my surface! I bring it every where with me. Work school vacation because it is so lightweight and can do everything you need it to do. I would recommend getting the keyboard with the surface just Beaciyse it helps with productivity and typing if your a college student
Typhani H.
Deputy, IN
I absolutely love this! I purchased the Surface 3 for school and found it to be amazing! Compared to packing around my laptop it was easier as well. I have not had any issues with my Surface at all. The only downside is the price. To get a decent amount of memory it is expensive.
Miriam S.
A really good tablet for someone is is always on the go, but for me all i use it for is watch youtube videos, i wish it had a little more to it, maybe a disc drive, also didn't have so much space on it, but it isn't slow
Elizabeth M.
Philadelphia, PA
I use this as my personal laptop for college. It's great but recently has been slow, probably due to updates. Overall it's been working great and I love how it's a table but can function as a regular computer.
Holly D.
Great and user friendly. Love the keyboard as well. Screen is big enough to watch TV. Mine came with a free one year Microsoft Office subscription. Functions as if you had a laptop, minus the hard drive.
Rosi T.
Elgin
It's been great, I have had a few problems with it but have found fixes for it through YouTube, the only thing I'm not loving is that u can't download certain programs to it like iTunes