BY MICROSOFT

Microsoft Surface 2 Tablet: Mix work and play with a tablet that juggles business or homework just as easily as it keeps pace with your gaming and Skype chats. The touch-optimized version of Microsoft Office RT keeps you productive on the go, and the built-in kickstand features just the right angle for viewing, whether on a table or your lap. see more...

Sheila G.
I bought my Microsoft Surface for school. In graduate school the desks are really small so this was ideal. Ironically now I feel like the screen is too small for me. I love the when the keyboard is attached it works as a computer and when it's not it's a tablet. My biggest problem is it seems like every other week there's a new update and delays me from getting work done.
Jacquelyn M.
I'd honestly have no problems with this tablet if I didn't buy the RT version. It's so limited as to what "apps" are available to download. I can't even get iTunes or a proper google chrome. It forces me to use internet explorer. I mostly used it for the free Microsoft office while I was in school so that was the selling point for me. I wish I had more knowledge on the RT before I purchased.
Raquel P.
Clearwater, FL
Really convenient tablet to carry around to school. Does not weigh more than a book and fits in any bag. It has all the functions that a regular laptop has. You are able to download apps to it but unfortunately their Windows store does not have the most popular apps that you would find on other devices. The keyboard is sold separately and is around $100! The tablet has an onscreen keyboard but I would recommend you buy the keyboard. Overall, a very convenient device.
Yareli M.
Crystal, MN
I use my Surface tablet for school. As a college student i find it very efficient to take a tablet to school with me and this one is the best! It is the perfect size to put in your backpack and it doesn't take up to much room, plus it is easy to use and it can be used as a tablet or a laptop with a keyboard
Alexandrea E.
Thackerville, OK
Surprised at how this product is at Apple level. Use it for school projects or office projects. Has never crashed or gotten infected with a computer virus. Runs really fast and has a long lasting battery life. You even have the option of pruchasing a keyboard for it!
Ashlee Z.
Granville, NY
I got this tablet because I wanted something that ran Microsoft Office and had USB ports. I like it but windows 8 is tough to get used to. I like the size and the way it is like a computer, but it is a tablet. I would definitely recommend getting the keyboard with it.
Christian W.
I love my Windows Surface Tablet, it's so convenient to just put in a soft case and throw in my purse and go. It's not too big and not too small. This is the first tablet I've ever owned so it was confusing to me at first but I love how it's set up like a tablet with apps and stuff and also like a regular desktop computer. I will definitely be upgrading soon.
Kaila D.
Kaneohe, HI
This item is by far the best investment that I have purchased. I love the idea that it's touch screen and you have an option to buy a key board if you are into typing rather than on the delicate surface tablet. I do wish that it was compatible with more apps, but that will take time and I will wait till then.
member-d4e9c88d4
Louisville, KY
Microsoft Surface is a GREAT tablet because it has a full-size USB port and Microsoft Office already installed and easy to use. This is also great to use as a display for a powerpoint or photo show at a convention/open house, as this was my most recent use of it. Highly recommend for a tablet!
Kara C.
Bowling Green, KY
I absolutely love my surface. it is possibly the best thing I have ever bought. I use mine for college and I have the keyboard with it and it is the best thing ever. I can pull up word documents, PowerPoint's and everything. I had an iPad for school and hated it but this thing is great!!
Lorelai M.
Austin, TX
How well does this work for gaming like with steam?
Bonnie E.
Medicine hat
What version of Microsoft Office comes with this tablet ?