BY MICROSOFT

As a company, and as individuals, we value integrity, honesty, openness, personal excellence, constructive self-criticism, continual self-improvement, and mutual respect. We are committed to our customers and partners and have a passion for technology. We take on big challenges, and pride ourselves on seeing them through. We hold ourselves accountable to our customers, shareholders, partners, and employees by honoring our commitments, providing results, and striving for the highest quality. Features Charges during play & console standby Fully charges in under 4 hours Up to 30 hours of battery life on a single charge Rechargeable Li-ion battery pack 9 ft. USB to micro USB charging cable Dimension - 6.8 L x 5.7 W x 1.8 H in. see more...

Michael D.
Seattle
I bought this because I used to play alot on my Xbox one controller so I used up alot of batteries so it got kind of annoying so I bought this its easy to use and its affordable you just plug it into your controller and when the power is full you unplug it of course you can play while charging it so I reccomend you buy this
Christie S.
Evansville, IN
My husband was cycling through rechargeable batteries so frequently until he purchased this little gem. It comes with a rechargeable lithium ion pack and a conveniently long usb cord that allows for game play while charging. Well worth the $25 to keep him happy while playing with his long distance friends.
Jake K.
Windermere , FL
In the past I have used third party battery chargers but none of them compare to this one. This right here is a life saver after spending hours playing my favorite video games. Also the cord is very long and reaches a great length so you don't have to worry about losing that wireless feeling!
Kim P.
Worth it for the recargeable battery but I give it 3 stars cause the cord is short and they retail for 25 bucks, it's just a micro usb so I swapped the cord for a longer one but I prefer the Microsoft brand battery to the third parties since they have a longer life span.
Kevin G.
Phoenix, AZ
This is just money saver. I used to use a lot of disposable batteries on my controller, claiming that the price of this battery was "too high for a battery" but after so much money spent on regular batteries I decided to try this guy. I definitely love it. The charge lasts for hours and hours of gaming and the cable is long enough for me to play as it charges.
Melissa F.
chicago IL
I would recommend this to everyone with an xbox and a wireless controller. I definitely don't game without it. I let it charge over night and gives me days of play before the battery needs charging again. Worth the money to purchase thus product.
michelle b.
Avoca, PA
I love having this wire. I always used to find myself aggravated waiting for my batteries to recharge on the docking station but I ended up picking up one of these and I'm glad I did. At least with this I could play as my batteries are charging.
Alexander B.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Love these. A must if you plan on gaming for hours. Can't stand purchasing batteries over and over. Saves money on the batteries!
Jen S.
The super long cord makes it easy to, like it says, play and charge at the same time!
mary b.
Somerset, PA
So worth the money. Highly recommend this to the gamers out there. Very good product.
daisy t.