Microsoft Corp. Microsoft Gaming Software M61-00032 Halo Combat Evolved - Complete

BY MICROSOFT

Microsoft Halo PC v1.0 CD Brand: Microsoft ESRB Rating: M - Mature Genre: Shooter System Requirements: Operating System: Windows 98SE, Windows Me, Windows XP, or Windows 2000 Processor: PC with 733 MHz or faster processor Memory: 128MB of RAM Hard Disk: 1.2GB available hard-disk space Drive: 8x speed or faster CD-ROM drive Video Card: 32MB T & L capable video card required Sound Card: Sound card, speakers, or headphones required for audio Input Device: Microsoft Mouse or compatible pointing device Internet Connection: 56.6 Kbps or higher modem or LAN for online play; broadband to run a server Features: Rich sci-fi experience Enjoy a science fiction universe fresh out of a Hollywood movie, with a detailed, twisting storyline, complex characters and cunning enemies. Vehicle- and foot-based action Storm an enemy base or take the. see more...

Brian V.
Brian V.
Santa Ana, CA
This is game was my childhood. The graphics may be dated, but it's still amazingly fun to play. I still boot it up from time to time and play with my friends the multiplayer maps. It's nice to play an FPS that's not COD nowadays and it does a good job differentiating itself.
Kyle B.
Kyle B.
Princeton, NJ
Having played through the entire Halo series, this installment is still my favorite. The use of new gameplay techniques for its time, coupled with decent graphics, created a perfect storm for Bungie.
Janie M.
Janie M.
Fort Gay, WV
I just hate that this game takes away so much time from me and my hubby. he loves this game and I'm like why?! I don't really like this game at all.
Ryan S.
Ryan S.
Reading, PA
It's he complete halo! If you game and don't like halo you are not a gamer.
Caroline P.
Caroline P.
You can never go wrong with Halo. Even though it is on pc, I still adore this game.
Luis V.
Luis V.
San Pedro, CA
My first pc game I bought .Got hooked on pc gaming since and a true classic
katherine z.
katherine z.
Its a really good FPS, although the graphics are not good but the soundtrak is amazing. I really love this game. A true classic