Microsoft Corp. Microsoft Corporation Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop USB Port

by Microsoft

Advanced ergonomic design: Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop is built on advanced ergonomic principles, with a split keyboard layout that keeps wrists and forearms in a relaxed position, and a cushioned palm rest to provide.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Microsoft Corp. Microsoft Corporation Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop USB Port!
Kitchener, ON
This is a great set. I'm not used to using ergonomic keyboards or mice, but it didn't take me long to get used to using this set. It's very high quality and comfortable to use. It's on the expensive side, but you can get a slight student discount of 10% off on Microsoft's website. Great for my IT job.
Edmonton, AB
I got this set less than two years ago, and with the amount of typing and computer work in general I have to do on a daily basis, I can't thank Microsoft enough for this sleek and comfortable design! The curve and the cushion on the keyboard make it easier to keep your wrists straight. You don't need to lift your fingers too high when typing either. The keys are easily pressed, and having your numbers separate is an amazing bonus - I got rid of my bulky calculator once and for all. Now as for the mouse, while it does look awkward, nothing fits into my hand better. The thumb curve is phenomenal, and I am loving it!
Once again, Thank you, Microsoft!!!!
Once again, Thank you, Microsoft!!!!