Microsoft Corp. Microsoft 5D3-00001 Surface Pro 3 Intel Core i7 Tablet - 8GB RAM 256GB Storage

BY MICROSOFT

4th Generation Intel Core i7 processor 8GB RAM 256GB storage 12" ClearType Full HD Plus display 2160x1440 resolution Wi-Fi 802.11ac / 802.11 a/b/g/n Bluetooth 4.0 Low En see more...

Emily R.
Hays, KS
This product is good. It also makes me mad. I had a scratch in the corner of it, and something fell on it and it made a huge hole in the corner of the screen. The product does work, but it does have its flaws. I do think this is a good investment if you are a student but, if you are just looking for a laptop I would go with something else. The touch screen is an added bonus though.
Janice H.
Radcliff, KY
I bought this as a spoil myself with a new toy and I must say I an extremely pleased with everything this thing can do. It has all of the functions of a laptop or pc with the light weight of a tablet. While it was kinda pricey, it was worth every penny. I would recommend doing your homework on any of the Surfaces before you purchase it, make sure it is what you want and need.
Sare B.
Huntington Beach, CA
I love that you can use the keyboard or the touchscreen. If you are using it to play video games you'll definitely need to purchase a mouse. The USB ports make that easy unlike other tablets which don't offer such amenities. I'm not really sure how the buttons on the pen work but it does make it easier to make precision drawings.
Melanie S.
Colonial Bch, VA
I love my tablet. It's great for ANY career that you need to complete tasks, presentations, and anything involving technology. I LOVE it however I also have a laptop that I use. I often neglect my tablet in the summer and leave it plugged into the wall. DON'T DO THAT. It will die. and It will be sad.
Sheila R.
La Mesa, CA
So far I am LOVING my surface pro 3! A little heavy for a tablet but nothing much to complain about it. I love how the keyboard cover is so easy to attach and use for it. I'm not very tech savvy but it functions just the way I need it to. Very satisfied with my purchase of the tablet.
Laura A.
Saint Louis, MO
Our company bought everyone a tablet for work! Love it! Honestly I haven't had any problems at all on there! I wish it had some features that the iPad had such as AirPlay ability but it's not a huge deal. My tablet goes with me everywhere and is light weight and holds a charge well!
holly g.
Wish the keyboard was included but amazing tablet overall. Wish Microsoft Office was included when buying. Seems like a joke to buy one expecting it to be on there and you have to purchase it seperate. Don't just assume since it's Microsoft all of their products are included.
Ana E.
I bought this for school! Very affordable and I love using it for everything. It's very thin so I can put it in my purses. It's very light and has room for USB's. The only thing that's bad about it is that I can't put DVD's on it. Other than that, I love it!!
Emily B.
Spokane, WA
My mom gave this to me for Christmas and I really like it. I have the attachable keyboard which is just great. It is awesome to be able to switch between a laptop to a tablet depending on what you need.
Yvonne K.
This is a note takers DREAM. I'm in nursing school and between the Chemistry, Anatomy,Psychology, and Pharmacology notes, I'd have filled hundreds of notebooks. With this, I can transition from home to work to school AND take handwritten notes. Brilliant machine!