Microsoft 5RH-00003 Wrls Mob Mse 3500 for Bus-Gray

by Microsoft

Microsoft Wrls Mobile Mouse 3500 for Business Mac/Win USB Port EN/XC/FR/EL/IW/IT/PT/ES 1 License For Business Loch Ness Gray. Ships in a brown corrugated box as a single unit and is not intended for retail shelf display.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Microsoft 5RH-00003 Wrls Mob Mse 3500 for Bus-Gray!
I really really love this mouse! it is compact so I can take it anywhere I need to including school, work or home. The USB that connects it to my laptop is also very small which allows me to always leave it plugged into my computer even when traveling and not using it, this keeps me from losing it! Its also quiet and doesn't make loud clicking noises.
Urbana, OH
I have used this for two years now and it still works perfectly even though I have dropped it several times. It's smaller than others that I have used but I like that better. I would definitely recommend this mouse.
Keene, NH
This is a decent mouse. Not too expensive. I didn't use it for very long, just felt weird in my hands. I would recommend trying it in the store to see how it feels first.
Sometimes I don't like using the mouse pad on my laptop and this comes in very handy. Definitely something you need if you don't like using the mouse pad on your laptop.
Fort Wayne, IN
this is a awesome devise it works and it doesn't start to act crazy i think this is so worth your money ! and you should go buy one!
Purchased at: Target
This is a great Mouse it's one of my favorite Wireless ones it's easy to use I would highly recommend it it is kind of small
I am frequently on my laptop, so having a mouse is very convenient, and I like using it way more than using the trackpad.