Microsoft 16" Neoprene Laptop Sleeve, Black

by Microsoft

Microsoft 16" Neoprene Laptop Sleeve: Neoprene sleeve protects laptop computer from scratches and exterior damage Supports laptops with screens up to 16" Neoprene exterior with EVA interior cushion Checkpoint-friendly design cuts down on travel time Water-resistant for added protection Color: Black Model# 39511

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Microsoft 16" Neoprene Laptop Sleeve, Black!
How would you rate this product?
4 years agoKingston, NY
Are you concerned about bringing your laptop on long trips? Maybe you think where will it be safe and secure ? Well take not a moment longer thinking, act now and purchase this beautiful safe sleeve black bag for your convince !
4 years ago
I like this laptop sleeve. It has a beautiful design and holds the laptop very securely, so I do not have to worry about it slipping or falling out. Also, The handle makes it great for an easy carry!
4 years agoBoston, MA
Very durable bag that I use daily that allows me to not only fit my laptop but all my files with ease. If I was able to change one thing it would be the color choices since I am a huge fan of pink.
4 years ago
This is a really cute sleeve for my laptop. I love it . I dropped my laptop with the sleeve on and I was so scared that it was going break but thank god it didn't so I actually trust this sleeve. It's easy to use just slip it in. I'm so happy I purchased this case
3 years agoJacksonville, FL
When working with a Word document, groups often need to review and make editing changes. If you want to be able to track who makes what changes, very easy to use
4 years agoRiviera Beach, FL
I like this product because it's amazing, it's very soft and it's also water resistant like as in it can rain on me and if I have my laptop in this cover when I get inside of the building I can just see the raindrops perched on the outside of the case
4 years agoCompton, CA
I extremely looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooovvvveeeee it. Its. Wonderful. I'm speechless. It has everything a laptop has. It affordable,light weight, and good for traveling
4 years agoBainbridge Island, WA
For the cost it's a pretty good deal. It's made of 1/4" neoprene which will provide some protection to your surface if it's in a backpack or another type bag, but not much else. If your thinking this case will protect your surface from a fall of anything other then say 6" think again. Then again I don't think it was designed to. It does fit the SP3 with keyboard well, has a pocket for charger and other items. For the cost, it's hard not to recommend it.
4 years agoBrooklyn, NY
Microsoft is a really expensive brand that has a huge amount of cons with it. I love the sleeve though. It is sturdy enough to safely carry around my laptop.
4 years agoTown Creek, AL
Great for on the go I take mine to school and work even has enough room for charger and earphones. I can we mine every day had no problems with this case.