Microsoft 16

Microsoft 16" Neoprene Laptop Sleeve, Black

BY MICROSOFT #18 in Laptops

Microsoft 16" Neoprene Laptop Sleeve: Neoprene sleeve protects laptop computer from scratches and exterior damage Supports laptops with screens up to 16" Neoprene exterior with EVA interior cushion Checkpoint-friendly design cuts down on travel time Water-resistant for added protection Color: Black Model# 39511 see more...

Microsoft 16
Microsoft 16" Neoprene Laptop Sleeve, Black
Bethany G.
Kingston, NY
Are you concerned about bringing your laptop on long trips? Maybe you think where will it be safe and secure ? Well take not a moment longer thinking, act now and purchase this beautiful safe sleeve black bag for your convince !
ReviewZals ..
I like this laptop sleeve. It has a beautiful design and holds the laptop very securely, so I do not have to worry about it slipping or falling out. Also, The handle makes it great for an easy carry!
Boston N.
Boston, MA
Very durable bag that I use daily that allows me to not only fit my laptop but all my files with ease. If I was able to change one thing it would be the color choices since I am a huge fan of pink.
Carla S.
This is a really cute sleeve for my laptop. I love it . I dropped my laptop with the sleeve on and I was so scared that it was going break but thank god it didn't so I actually trust this sleeve. It's easy to use just slip it in. I'm so happy I purchased this case
Mari M.
Jacksonville, FL
When working with a Word document, groups often need to review and make editing changes. If you want to be able to track who makes what changes, very easy to use
Joanne S.
Riviera Beach, FL
I like this product because it's amazing, it's very soft and it's also water resistant like as in it can rain on me and if I have my laptop in this cover when I get inside of the building I can just see the raindrops perched on the outside of the case
odalys i.
Compton, CA
I extremely looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooovvvveeeee it. Its. Wonderful. I'm speechless. It has everything a laptop has. It affordable,light weight, and good for
traveling
Paige H.
Bainbridge Island, WA
For the cost it's a pretty good deal. It's made of 1/4" neoprene which will provide some protection to your surface if it's in a backpack or another type bag, but not much else. If your thinking this case will protect your surface from a fall of anything other then say 6" think again. Then again I don't think it was designed to. It does fit the SP3 with keyboard well, has a pocket for charger and other items. For the cost, it's hard not to recommend it.
Kim H.
Brooklyn, NY
Microsoft is a really expensive brand that has a huge amount of cons with it. I love the sleeve though. It is sturdy enough to safely carry around my laptop.
Jennifer A.
Town Creek, AL
Great for on the go I take mine to school and work even has enough room for charger and earphones. I can we mine every day had no problems with this case.