ElectronicsComputersLaptopsMicrosoft
16" Neoprene Laptop Sleeve, Black

Microsoft 16" Neoprene Laptop Sleeve, Black

by Microsoft

#21 in Laptops

Microsoft 16" Neoprene Laptop Sleeve: Neoprene sleeve protects laptop computer from scratches and exterior damage Supports laptops with screens up to 16" Neoprene exterior with EVA interior cushion Checkpoint-friendly design cuts down on travel time Water-resistant for added protection Color: Black Model# 39511

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Microsoft 16" Neoprene Laptop Sleeve, Black!
How would you rate this product?
Maryam A.
Spokane
Techie Expert Level 1
It’s the best bag to save my computer or laptop i love the color can get my attention and other as well
Lakin W.
I use this case whenever I want to look like a dork! It gets the job done right away and the best part is that it's a great price!
Leslee H.
I use this to hold my laptop in every day and it’s easy to store and light weight. It’s made of great material. It is easy to carry around
Aveer S.
West Roxbury, MA
Techie Expert Level 2
great to carry the laptop around - easy, light and not bulky. I used it everyday so within a few months wear and tear :( from home to office and back so I would recommend something stronger. It is great for its price though but not for everyday use.
Teresa G.
Henrico, VA
I love this laptop sleeve so much! I highly recommend if you are looking for one for your computer
Abdoul D.
ColumBus
Techie Expert Level 1
This briefcase transitions into a backpack. It's fully padded compartments fit 11" to 15.6" Laptops/Ultrabooks and 11" to 15" MacBooks. It has an internal Ipad /tablet pocket. It also have hideaway, padded backpack straps. The shoulder strap is removable and adjustable. It has a 5 year limited warranty.
Egagliardi G.
Lynn, MA
Greatest Style ! I really love the color too ! I love the gold on the front of sleeve !
Victoria L.
Amelia Ct Hse, VA
Love this laptop! It is so innovated and the set up is great. I love the styllus and the removable keyboard.
Nogla L.
17027 Paige CT Basement Jamaica Queens
Techie Expert Level 1
Es bella y muy ligera con su maletín 💼 que la puedes llevar donde tú quieras no te arrepentirás❤️🥰
jasmine S.
Techie Expert Level 1
Covered my laptop well. Felt very professional carrying this around and I used this every single time

Looking for your answer?