BY MICROPLANE

Microplane foot files are safe and gentle, yet instantly eliminate thick, callused skin and produce baby-soft, smooth feet in seconds. Treat your feet to Microplane and Transform Your Soles®! see more...

Microplane Colossal Pedicure Rasp (Foot File)

Start your review of Microplane Colossal Pedicure Rasp (Foot File)!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Danielle S.
North Oxford, MA
I am so in love with these fun foot Files! I have extremely dry and not so attractive feet. I use these in the shower every single day in addition to lotion to help have much more attractive feet!
Angelique I.
I got one of these once, and when I went to my parents house, my mom was jealous of how soft my feet were. She asked me to go get another one. This is a great product
Alison T.
This product is almost to good to be true! With a few swipes of the file, my cracked and flaking skin on my heels were gone. As the directions recommend, only use with dry skin. I imagine that you would file raw quickly if your skin was softened.

Kohl's