Micron Technology 8GB MICRO SD CLASS 10 W/ ADPT

by Micron Technology

Micron Technology LSDMI8GBABNLC10A 8GB MICRO SD CLASS 10 W/ ADPT

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Micron Technology 8GB MICRO SD CLASS 10 W/ ADPT!
How would you rate this product?
3 years agoRexburg, ID
My experience with this micro was good because I could have stored a lot of information such as photos, music , videos , and important files. I like it because you can put it on any device.
3 years ago
I love Lexar! I've been using their memory cards for years and I am currently using this Micro SD on my Samsung camera and I couldn't be any happier.
4 years agoPerth amboy
Gives my phone so much more memory for picture's , downloads, and music. Perfect for smartphones
4 years agoBig Rapids, Michigan
Do not recommend these because they're very tiny and easy to lose. I prefer the bigger chips.
4 years ago
Es difícil encontrar tarjetas de buena calidad me encantaría poder probar la calidad de una de estas para publicar lo buenas que son.