BY MICRON TECHNOLOGY

Features Premium memory solution for sports camcorders, tablets, and smartphones Quickly captures, plays back, and transfers media files, including 1080p full-HD, 3D, and 4K video Leverages UHS-I technology for a transfer speed up to 633x (95MB/s) Stores up to 8 hours of HD video; 24,800 photos; or 14,200 songs Includes high-speed, Class 10 card and USB 3.0 reader Limited lifetime warranty for card and one-year limited warranty for USB 3.0 reader see more...

Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Micron Technology 64GB High-Performance microSDXC 633x Class 10 UHS-I Memory Card with USB 3.0 Reader!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?