Micron Technology 32GB Platinum II SD SDHC 200X

Product Specifications General Product Type: Flash memory card Storage Capacity: 32 GB Compatibility: Non-specific Memory Speed Rating: 200x: 30 MB/s (read) 9 MB/s (write) Form Factor: SDHC UHS-I Memory Card Manufacturer Warranty Service & Support: Limited lifetime warranty ( Germany - 10 years ) Service & Support Details: Limited warranty - lifetime

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Micron Technology 32GB Platinum II SD SDHC 200X!
How would you rate this product?
3 years agoRialto , CA
This is my favorite SD card. I have two of them but it's literally too much space. My pictures always come out clear and I never have any transfer issues. I paid about $18 for it at Best Buy so it's not too pricey.
3 years agoPembroke Pnes, FL
My boyfriend bought me this for my camera because I'm a YouTube girl and I love this! It stores as many photos and videos as I need And without having to delete things every time I film. Def recommend this
3 years ago
Love this platinum SD card. It writes quickly allowing me to snap many pictures without pausing. Works well for HD video also. Great card for the price. 32GB holds plenty of pictures. If I plan on recording a lot of video with my camera, I have an extra card as a back up.
4 years ago
Affordable, great price, great storage, and they serve as great back up in larger cameras. I've never had to preform card rescue on one of these as I've never experienced and failure with one.
4 years ago
This chip holds a lot! I got one for my phone cause it had no memory for pictures. I have only filled up a small fraction of the chip.
3 years agoBell Gardens, CA
Really good you could save a lot of pictures and videos. The thing I love about it is that it will always be save in this sd
3 years agoNORTH PORT, FL
Lo quiero, lo quiero, lo quiero!!! Tiene bastante capacidad😍😍😍😍 y lo mejor es que tiene una Micro tecnología de Platinum
5 years agoYuma, AZ
Lexar SD cards are great, I use them to save all my family photos, work photos, my hobby of pinup photography...
3 years agoMiami, FL
Excelente memoria con mucha capacidad para guardar todo lo que desees desde fotos hasta tu tesis muy confiable
3 years agoMartinsburg, PA
Great SD card has tons of storage is easy to remove and use. These are inexpensive and always work great.