BY MICROLIFE

Microlife&Rsquo;S Digital Weight Scale Offers You Three Measurements: Body Weight, Percent Body Fat, And Percent Water And Uses Three Different Levels Of Activity To Determine These Measurements Accurately. It Is A Sturdy, Ergonomic And Stylish Design, Has Storage For Customization Of 10 Different Users, And Can Display Weight In Either Pounds Or Kilos. Features: Provides Accurate Measurement Of Weight, Body Fat Percentage, And Body Water Stores Personal Profiles For Up To 10 Users, So Each Member Of Your Family Can Track Their Own Measurements Stores Your Age, Height And Fitness Level For The Most Accurate Analysis Weight Capacity: 330 Pounds see more...

Alexia S.
Binghamton , NY
This is a really good scale...super high tech, and precise. Definitely recommend.
Alissa J.
Great normal scale for daily use. Lasts for a long time and gives accurate results
Harmony J.
Vanceboro, NC
Works pretty well just have to make sure you keep it clean and safe lile anything
Isaura C.
I need to buy one to estimate how much weight I have lost from the day I started
Carie J.
Doral, FL
Have this very informative and I like how it takes a measurement of ur body fat
Jennifer Y.
Scale works good but it was more expensive than what I feel as if it is worth
Salwa E.
Monrovia, CA
Perfect to detect body fat and how much there is it's simple and easy !!!!!!!
Devyn C.
Watermelon soda smells like jolly rancher and it's soo pigmented but you need like 2 coats to make it opaque ignore my statement I prejudice I love this shiz it is very creamy and super I mean super super super super matte and what is the name of this scale like wow.
Jessica A.
Binghamton, NY
Great little machine with awesome features. It's so far worked well for me.
Courtney W.
Perth, WA
Soo in love with these scales as they tell you everything like body fat.
Only thing is will give you different results when wearing shoes or socks :/
Pretty expensive but worth it!
Will last a long time!
I will always go to these scales for my family!
Julia n.
Australia
How does it work? Is it accurate?
Marina L.
Gainesville, FL
Has anyone used this before? How accurate do you believe it is? I was considering getting one for myself
Justina G.
How accurate is this product?
Ashleigh G.
Medford, OR
How much do these go for?
melissa h.
Palm Bay, Fl
How accurate is this scale?