BY MICROLIFE

Microlife&Rsquo;S Digital Weight Scale Offers You Three Measurements: Body Weight, Percent Body Fat, And Percent Water And Uses Three Different Levels Of Activity To Determine These Measurements Accurately. It Is A Sturdy, Ergonomic And Stylish Design, Has Storage For Customization Of 10 Different Users, And Can Display Weight In Either Pounds Or Kilos. Features: Provides Accurate Measurement Of Weight, Body Fat Percentage, And Body Water Stores Personal Profiles For Up To 10 Users, So Each Member Of Your Family Can Track Their Own Measurements Stores Your Age, Height And Fitness Level For The Most Accurate Analysis Weight Capacity: 330 Pounds see more...

Katie C.
Niantic, CT
These scales are great for monitoring your weight! I use it all the time and it's amazing!
Alexia S.
Binghamton , NY
This is a really good scale...super high tech, and precise. Definitely recommend.
Nikki S.
Lisbon , IA
This is a really good scale and a good way for people to stay on top of their weight!
Salwa E.
Monrovia, CA
Perfect to detect body fat and how much there is it's simple and easy !!!!!!!
Raisa D.
spring, TX
I bought this weight at walmart, it's very good and has many things unlike other weights.It's slim and easy to put anywhere.
Cynthia  G.
My family found this scale to be pretty accurate in measurements. Reasonble in price. Honestly one of the best scales in the market.
angela c.
Anaheim, CA
Someone came to my house to do a promotion on this scale. It is very accurate in my belief it not only tells you how much body fat but it also said how much water I consume or if I need to drink more water. I thought it was pretty nice.
Carie J.
Doral, FL
Have this very informative and I like how it takes a measurement of ur body fat
denise r.
I like using this especially once I started dieting it was helpful and easy to use. Well worth your money.
Courtney W.
Perth, WA
Soo in love with these scales as they tell you everything like body fat.
Only thing is will give you different results when wearing shoes or socks :/
Pretty expensive but worth it!
Will last a long time!
I will always go to these scales for my family!
Julia n.
Australia
How does it work? Is it accurate?
Marina L.
Gainesville, FL
Has anyone used this before? How accurate do you believe it is? I was considering getting one for myself
Justina G.
How accurate is this product?
Ashleigh G.
Medford, OR
How much do these go for?
melissa h.
Palm Bay, Fl
How accurate is this scale?