BY MICROLIFE

Microlife&Rsquo;S Digital Weight Scale Offers You Three Measurements: Body Weight, Percent Body Fat, And Percent Water And Uses Three Different Levels Of Activity To Determine These Measurements Accurately. It Is A Sturdy, Ergonomic And Stylish Design, Has Storage For Customization Of 10 Different Users, And Can Display Weight In Either Pounds Or Kilos. Features: Provides Accurate Measurement Of Weight, Body Fat Percentage, And Body Water Stores Personal Profiles For Up To 10 Users, So Each Member Of Your Family Can Track Their Own Measurements Stores Your Age, Height And Fitness Level For The Most Accurate Analysis Weight Capacity: 330 Pounds see more...

Brittany G.
Brittany G.
San Antonio, TX
This weight scale is very accurate and keeps me aware of my weight so it's good to have around.
Evelina H.
Evelina H.
Cincinnati, OH
It is not as accurate as I wish it could be but still helps me to keep tracking my weight !
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Killeen, TX
I love this scale really helps you keep track of weight loss and what your body fat is at.
Alissa J.
Alissa J.
Great normal scale for daily use. Lasts for a long time and gives accurate results
Harmony J.
Harmony J.
Vanceboro, NC
Works pretty well just have to make sure you keep it clean and safe lile anything
Katie C.
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
These scales are great for monitoring your weight! I use it all the time and it's amazing!
Salwa E.
Salwa E.
Monrovia, CA
Perfect to detect body fat and how much there is it's simple and easy !!!!!!!
milan r.
milan r.
columbia, MD
Denille M.
Denille M.
Brighton, CO
We love this scale, we have had it forever, I can't remember when we first purchased it. But I love how it will tell your body fat which is what really matters if you are trying to find out how much of your weight is muscle and how much is fat. Overall, the best scale I have ever owned.
Mary C.
Mary C.
Mc Roberts, KY
If you're looking for a great fat analyzing scale - look not further. Love that you can see that your weight isn't just fat and actually see the percentage of what is!
Marina L.
Marina L.
Gainesville, FL
Has anyone used this before? How accurate do you believe it is? I was considering getting one for myself
Julia n.
Julia n.
Australia
How does it work? Is it accurate?
Justina G.
Justina G.
How accurate is this product?
Ashleigh G.
Ashleigh G.
Medford, OR
How much do these go for?
cynthia p.