BY MICROLIFE

Microlife&Rsquo;S Digital Weight Scale Offers You Three Measurements: Body Weight, Percent Body Fat, And Percent Water And Uses Three Different Levels Of Activity To Determine These Measurements Accurately. It Is A Sturdy, Ergonomic And Stylish Design, Has Storage For Customization Of 10 Different Users, And Can Display Weight In Either Pounds Or Kilos. Features: Provides Accurate Measurement Of Weight, Body Fat Percentage, And Body Water Stores Personal Profiles For Up To 10 Users, So Each Member Of Your Family Can Track Their Own Measurements Stores Your Age, Height And Fitness Level For The Most Accurate Analysis Weight Capacity: 330 Pounds see more...

Dana A.
Not accurate at all!!! Go to a doctor so he can use a machine that will actually tell you what your body fat truly is.
Arlenis G.
Me encanta!!! Es lindo, luce bien en cualquier parte de la casa, analiza bien tu peso y no se dañada con facilidad.
Jess P.
Brooklyn, NY
I don't know why I think this is so cute. I didn't need it because I have one at home but I couldn't resist!
denise r.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I like using this especially once I started dieting it was helpful and easy to use. Well worth your money.
Joanna C.
Charlotte , NC
Love it! This scale is pretty accurate and comparable to fitness center fat percentage measuring devices
Cassie M.
Westerville, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I really wanna get one of these and try it out! Looks pritty cool!! I have just used normal scales lol.
Lana C.
Devine, TX
This scale has a lot of great features. It keeps track of a lot of things while trying to stay healthy
Vicki D.
Buffalo, NY
This is awesome love it !!!! it is expensive but totally worth it !! I would highly recommend to others
Temis P.
Doral, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I. Eed one of this,since I started to loose some weight, it would help me keep track on my body weight.
samantha r.
Saybrook, IL
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I need this scale. well i need any scale really. but this one has great reviews so id love to try it.
Julia n.
Australia
How does it work? Is it accurate?
Marina L.
Dunnellon , FL
Has anyone used this before? How accurate do you believe it is? I was considering getting one for myself
Justina G.
How accurate is this product?
Ashleigh G.
Medford, OR
How much do these go for?
melissa h.
Palm Bay, Fl
How accurate is this scale?