BY MICROLIFE

Microlife&Rsquo;S Digital Weight Scale Offers You Three Measurements: Body Weight, Percent Body Fat, And Percent Water And Uses Three Different Levels Of Activity To Determine These Measurements Accurately. It Is A Sturdy, Ergonomic And Stylish Design, Has Storage For Customization Of 10 Different Users, And Can Display Weight In Either Pounds Or Kilos. Features: Provides Accurate Measurement Of Weight, Body Fat Percentage, And Body Water Stores Personal Profiles For Up To 10 Users, So Each Member Of Your Family Can Track Their Own Measurements Stores Your Age, Height And Fitness Level For The Most Accurate Analysis Weight Capacity: 330 Pounds see more...

Eric A.
Eric A.
Temple, PA
Great digital scale. It tells you the percent of body fat that you have so you can keep track of it.
Nyssa P.
Nyssa P.
Saint Paul, MN
Had this growing up and loved it! Could keep track of my weight as well as keep my BMI in check.
Darcie M.
Darcie M.
Marion, KS
I very much want to try this product!!!!!!!!!!!!! It would make life so much easier!!!!!
Isaura C.
Isaura C.
I need to buy one to estimate how much weight I have lost from the day I started
Jennifer Y.
Jennifer Y.
Scale works good but it was more expensive than what I feel as if it is worth
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Binghamton, NY
Great little machine with awesome features. It's so far worked well for me.
Juana  A.
Juana A.
Medley, FL
Fitspiration Expert
Microlife WS100 Digital Body Fat Analyzer Weight Scale is perfect because Offers You Three Measurements: Body Weight, Percent Body Fat, And Percent Water And Uses Three Different Levels Of Activity To Determine These Measurements Accurately. it is important to add to our habit to improve our weight because it is important to know all these measures.
Raisa D.
Raisa D.
spring, TX
I bought this weight at walmart, it's very good and has many things unlike other weights.It's slim and easy to put anywhere.
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Asheboro, NC
Fitspiration Expert
I would love to have this product in my house i would say its a definitely must have for anyone trying to lose weight. like my self i don't weigh myself offten because i don't have a scale
\Danielle J.
\Danielle J.
Good scale. Very accurate and provides far more information than a normal scale does. Added bonus: it looks great...has a very sleek and stylish design.
Marina L.
Marina L.
Gainesville, FL
Has anyone used this before? How accurate do you believe it is? I was considering getting one for myself
Julia n.
Julia n.
Australia
How does it work? Is it accurate?
Justina G.
Justina G.
How accurate is this product?
Ashleigh G.
Ashleigh G.
Medford, OR
How much do these go for?
cynthia p.