BY MICROLIFE

Microlife&Rsquo;S Digital Weight Scale Offers You Three Measurements: Body Weight, Percent Body Fat, And Percent Water And Uses Three Different Levels Of Activity To Determine These Measurements Accurately. It Is A Sturdy, Ergonomic And Stylish Design, Has Storage For Customization Of 10 Different Users, And Can Display Weight In Either Pounds Or Kilos. Features: Provides Accurate Measurement Of Weight, Body Fat Percentage, And Body Water Stores Personal Profiles For Up To 10 Users, So Each Member Of Your Family Can Track Their Own Measurements Stores Your Age, Height And Fitness Level For The Most Accurate Analysis Weight Capacity: 330 Pounds see more...

Jennifer Y.
Scale works good but it was more expensive than what I feel as if it is worth
Jessica A.
Binghamton, NY
Great little machine with awesome features. It's so far worked well for me.
Denille M.
Rochester, MN
We love this scale, we have had it forever, I can't remember when we first purchased it. But I love how it will tell your body fat which is what really matters if you are trying to find out how much of your weight is muscle and how much is fat. Overall, the best scale I have ever owned.
Juana  A.
8273 NW 56th Street PS-28738 Miami, FL.
Fitspiration Expert
Microlife WS100 Digital Body Fat Analyzer Weight Scale is perfect because Offers You Three Measurements: Body Weight, Percent Body Fat, And Percent Water And Uses Three Different Levels Of Activity To Determine These Measurements Accurately. it is important to add to our habit to improve our weight because it is important to know all these measures.
Beau H.
Taunton, MA
Fitspiration Expert
Having a body fat % scale is KEY to my training, because I have weighed the same for years but my targets are always muscle mass and fat percentage based. This was great, but I found the battery died quickly. I have a "cheap" body fat scale from walmart now that works just the same!
Crystal C.
Asheboro, NC
Fitspiration Expert
I would love to have this product in my house i would say its a definitely must have for anyone trying to lose weight. like my self i don't weigh myself offten because i don't have a scale
milan r.
columbia, MD
\Danielle J.
Good scale. Very accurate and provides far more information than a normal scale does. Added bonus: it looks great...has a very sleek and stylish design.
Mary C.
Mc Roberts, KY
If you're looking for a great fat analyzing scale - look not further. Love that you can see that your weight isn't just fat and actually see the percentage of what is!
Paola M.
Fitspiration Expert
Everyone should have one of this. You have so many options you can see the percentage of fat in your body. This tool analyzes everything you need to know in a simple way
Marina L.
Gainesville, FL
Has anyone used this before? How accurate do you believe it is? I was considering getting one for myself
Julia n.
Australia
How does it work? Is it accurate?
Justina G.
How accurate is this product?
Ashleigh G.
Medford, OR
How much do these go for?
cynthia p.