BY MICROLIFE

Arm Blood Pressure Monitor Clinical Accuracy. Jumbo Color LCD - with easy to read digits. One-Size Easy Fit Cuff - fits most arm sizes comfortably. 2 Users, 120 Memories Each - to easily and accurately track measurements Your doctor understands the importance of accurate home monitoring. All Microlife brand monitors deliver medical grade accuracy. Clinically accurate readings as tested by independent medical agencies. Jumbo Color LCD displays your measurement and pulse in easy to read, large digits. Hypertension Indicator. see more...

• How lon g does this take to take the blood pressure? 6 Answers
Krystine B.
Krystine B.
Thia ia great for those who need to keep track of their daily vitals. My family member uses this because they have high blood pressure issues and this is a nice device to let you know if there is a need to see a dr. Right away or take the bp meds
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Franklin , IN
Wellness Guru Expert
So eAsy to get the reading. Very quick. I was so happy to find this so we could keep better track of my dads blood pressure! They're not very expensive and in my opinion worth the peace of mind to know you or your loved one is healthy and safe!
Monica S.
Monica S.
Gadsden, AL
This is a good product. Although i usually worry about the validity of the readings.
Merelyn M.
Merelyn M.
Jeffersonville , IN
I bought this item for my parents, they use it all the time and love it. I have used it while at there house and I like the fact that it is super easy to use. The screen is big and easy to understand. I recommend this product especially for the elderly.
Kadisha R.
Kadisha R.
Metairie, LA
My grandmother owns one of these and since she got it she has not turned back or complained once! Always helps her keep on time with her readings
jessica b.
jessica b.
My grandmother owns one of these and she loves it! very easy to use and have large print.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Cambria Hts, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
My mom owns one and loves how convenient it is.. perfect for on the go......
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
How lon g does this take to take the blood pressure?