Microfiber Twist Hair Turban and Bouffant Shower Cap set by Spa Savvy Hair Color Is Orange (2pack) uploaded by Tonya G.Microfiber Twist Hair Turban and Bouffant Shower Cap set by Spa Savvy Hair Color Is Orange (2pack) uploaded by Melanie M.Microfiber Twist Hair Turban and Bouffant Shower Cap set by Spa Savvy Hair Color Is Orange (2pack) uploaded by Melanie M.

BY SPA SAVVY

Melanie M.
maysville ky
I absolutely love this hair wrap I have noticed an extreme difference in how my my hair looks and feels. It’s easy to wash and I love the cute pink color. It’s very affordable and I would recommend this. My boyfriend has curly hair and he started using my wrap and he has seen less frizz in his hair as well.
Jennifer G.
Conyers, GA
I love the color, the cap was secure and it did what it was suppose to, however I can't not secure mine in the back. The loop that wraps around the button broke. The very FIRST time I used it
Tonya G.
Gadsden, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
My hair routine is not complete without my hair towel. I love the button clasp and it super comfortable. It dries my hair and doesn’t tangle it
Danielle D.
Lexington, KY
I love this two pack. It's durable and super soft. I bought 3 and put them as little gifts for my girls.