Microfiber Twist Hair Turban and Bouffant Shower Cap set by Spa Savvy Hair Color Is Orange (2pack) uploaded by Melanie M.Microfiber Twist Hair Turban and Bouffant Shower Cap set by Spa Savvy Hair Color Is Orange (2pack) uploaded by Melanie M.

BY SPA SAVVY

Melanie M.
maysville ky
I absolutely love this hair wrap I have noticed an extreme difference in how my my hair looks and feels. It’s easy to wash and I love the cute pink color. It’s very affordable and I would recommend this. My boyfriend has curly hair and he started using my wrap and he has seen less frizz in his hair as well.
Danielle D.
Lexington, KY
I love this two pack. It's durable and super soft. I bought 3 and put them as little gifts for my girls.