Microban Sanitizing Spray Fresh

by Microban

Microban 24 Sanitizing Spray kills 99.9% of bacteria and continues working throughout the day to provide long-lasting protection for surfaces in your home. This 3-in-1 cleaner sanitizes for 24 hours* disinfects and eliminates odors. It is also approved to initially kill the virus that causes COVID-19. It can be used on a variety of hard, non-food-contact surfaces such as doorknobs, light switches and stair railings. It can also be used on soft surfaces such as couches, backpacks and coats. When used as directed , effective against Staphylococcus aureus & Enterobacter aerogenes bacteria for 24 hours. Microban 24 does not provide 24-hour residual protection against any viruses. Microban 24 does not provide 24-hour residual protection on soft surfaces.

Does this stuff leave a strong scent behind?
Start your review of Microban Sanitizing Spray Fresh!
Mercedes V.
Santa Ana
Microban Sanitizing Spray Fresh uploaded by Mercedes V.
Smells good and works just like Lysol and just like these times of the day of Covid if you cannot find Lysol this one works just fine as Lysol also has a very good scent
Caitlin L.
Microban Sanitizing Spray Fresh uploaded by Caitlin L.
I gave it a four because it is a great surface spray that’s needed now more than ever and definitely works but when you get to about half wya of it it’s har to come out of the bottle is. It’s an aerosol can and maybe that’s why I don’t know but I would recommend other than that
Jennifer A.
Caraway, AR
Microban Sanitizing Spray Fresh uploaded by Jennifer A.
This is wayyyyyy better than Lysol. Lysol wants you to smell an extreme clean smell with less of the actual effect. It's true. Microban works. I've been using this while on quarantine and so far not even a sniffle. I trust microban with all my heart. Covid approved!
Sarah W.
Louisville, KY
Microban Sanitizing Spray Fresh uploaded by Sarah W.
Microban Sanitizing Spray Fresh uploaded by Sarah W.
Seems pretty heavy duty! Says it kills Covid and many other germs. I haven’t used this brand until Covid hit. Smell isn’t great even though it says “fresh”. Says hazardous to humans and animals!!! Microban Sanitizing Spray Fresh But I would spray this on door handles/public areas.
Anna A.
San Diego, CA
1,121 reviews
Microban Sanitizing Spray Fresh uploaded by Anna A.
Microban Sanitizing Spray Fresh uploaded by Anna A.
Microban 24 Hour Disinfectant Sanitizing Spray works wonders. It is a disinfectant similar to Lysol but much better. I do not like the smell of Lysol at all. It would sometimes give me a headache. Microban gives off a light scent that is not as strong as Lysol. Another good thing about Microban I’m is that it continues to kill germs for 24 hours. I would definitely recommend Microban 24 Hour Disinfectant Sanitizing Spray to others. I will be purchasing Microban from now on.
Danielle M.
I have faith in Microban as a sanitizing product, and at the beginning of the pandemic last year, it was often the only aerosol spray product of its type that I could get my hands on. The scent is also clean and pleasant (it lives up to its name in that department). However, its delivery system could use some work - the aerosol doesn’t disperse evenly when you spray it, so the particles of the sanitizer more or less fall largely to the floor, which is a bit frustrating. I tried multiple cans from different retailers, different product numbers, and had the same issue with all of them. I still used it, but wasted a lot of product in the process, which has never been an issue with other companies’ sanitizing sprays.
Alejandra B.
Microban Sanitizing Spray Fresh uploaded by Alejandra B.
It smells great and works well. I had never heard of this brand until the start of the pandemic and only purchased it because my local stores were out of the bigger brand names. I felt safer using these to disinfect and have no complaints.
Ken J.
Columbia, SC
Microban Sanitizing Spray Fresh uploaded by Ken J.
Finding cans has been tough, but I am grateful for the 24 hour protection. Being back at school teaching is scary, and having a can to kill germs is comforting.
Becky F.
Microban Sanitizing Spray Fresh uploaded by Becky F.
What I liked about this product most is how clean and it smells after you use it. I like the color of the can because i'm always misplacing things, and it stands out. You can spray on surfaces, or you can spray and wipe. It prevents the growth of mold and mildew for 7 days. Love it and will continue buying . The only thing I did not like is that when it's near the bottom it started spraying like a stream. Don't know if it was because of how I used it or a faulty can. Microban Sanitizing Spray Fresh
Shellette W.
N Chesterfld, VA
This disinfectant spray works well and it’s definitely an alternative to Lysol. It is a little wetter than Lysol so you may have to wipe it off if you can’t wait for it to dry. Microban is good because one you spray a surface, it protected for 24 hours . That’s good because you don’t have to constantly spray surfaces.