Microban Sanitizing Spray Citrus

by Microban

Microban 24 Sanitizing Spray kills 99.9% of bacteria and continues working throughout the day to provide long-lasting protection for surfaces in your home. This 3-in-1 cleaner sanitizes for 24 hours* disinfects and eliminates odors. It is also approved to initially kill the virus that causes COVID-19. It can be used on a variety of hard, non-food-contact surfaces such as doorknobs, light switches and stair railings. It can also be used on soft surfaces such as couches, backpacks and coats. When used as directed , effective against Staphylococcus aureus & Enterobacter aerogenes bacteria for 24 hours. Microban 24 does not provide 24-hour residual protection against any viruses. Microban 24 does not provide 24-hour residual protection on soft surfaces.

I saw the commercial for this product. Does it really work at fighting germs for 24 hrs?
What is the difference between this and Lysol? I’ve seen this everywhere on Instagram. Would love more info
How is this comparable to Lysol spray. If I’m reading it it seems like it has more antibacterial and coral properties. Does any one know? ?l
Start your review of Microban Sanitizing Spray Citrus!
Melissa P.
Omar, WV
Microban Sanitizing Spray Citrus uploaded by Melissa P.
Microban Sanitizing Spray Citrus uploaded by Melissa P.
Purchased at: Dollar General
I use this at home and its great for disinfecting during all these hard times we are living in.. it seems to do its job as so far my family has not been sick.. the only downfall i have with this is after a while the can stops spraying almost like it clogs or something... i also do advise on what you choose to spray it on because certain things it will leave a sticky residue on them.
Karen H.
Stillwater, OK
Microban Sanitizing Spray Citrus uploaded by Karen H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Microban Sanitizing Spray Citrus. This sanitizing spray really packs a punch. The sweet pleasant aroma of citrus fills the air while it sanitizes and kills germs up to 24 hours. Safe to use in the air and on multiple surfaces. I like to keep one in the bathroom to help eleminate nasty unpleasant oders.
Tonilynn R.
Zion, IL
1,389 reviews
Microban Sanitizing Spray Citrus uploaded by Tonilynn R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I stumbled upon this product as the pandemic was happening and so glad I did. I love the fact that this keeps working long after it's dried. This is a sanitizing spray that works at killing bacteria for up to 24 hours. The price is on par with others and downside is only has one scent citrus.
Chryste M.
Flagstaff, AZ
Microban Sanitizing Spray Citrus uploaded by Chryste M.
This sanitizing spray is invaluable to my daily personal and my work life. I own a cleaning company and a lot of my clientele owns Air BnB's. This product is effective and keeps killing bacteria for 24 hours. we often have same-day turnovers which means we've got guests checking in the same day we have guests checking out and ensuring the property is safe for the next set of guests is paramount. microban 24-hour sanitizing spray gives me the confidence I need to honestly give comfort to my clients that the home is clean and safe for their guests. microban 24 sanitizing spray has a clean smell with no harsh chemical backlash.
Vanessa O.
West Deptford, NJ
1,244 reviews
Microban Sanitizing Spray Citrus uploaded by Vanessa O.
Right at the start of the pandemic I started seeing commercials for this micro band 24 hour sanitizing spray now we all know that during this whole pandemic disinfecting sprays have been so hard to find along with a lot of other things. I was lucky enough to find some let me tell you how much safer I feel knowing that I use this product for the household not only does the citrus scent smell so refreshing but you sprayed on two doorhandles to stairway rails to the toilet handle anything that you can let sit there and let it dry then you are Completely protected against bacteria and other viruses for a whole 24 hours. I definitely recommend this and if you have a big family like we do with a lot of kids running around touching stuff every day you definitely need this in your life
Sharon W.
Microban Sanitizing Spray Citrus uploaded by Sharon W.
COVID has turned me on to this new sanitizer. I like it more than the competitors. It kills germs up to 24 hours after you spray it and has such a great smell. Microban Sanitizing Spray Citrus
Sarah A.
Arkoma, OK
Microban Sanitizing Spray Citrus uploaded by Sarah A.
Purchased at: Dollar General
We have been using this at home for about 10 months now and must say I'm very pleased! Thankfully my crew has remained healthy, even with 4 littles/teens back to school! The price does seem a bit much when comparing price tags to similar products sold on the same shelves but imo the competition falls short of this product! It's worth the money to me simply due to how much longer Mict seems to last, maybe thanks to the very fine mist nozzle?
Kelsey H.
Corp Christi, TX
Microban Sanitizing Spray Citrus uploaded by Kelsey H.
I was sent this by Home Tester Club and it is now my favorite sanitizing spray! I usually hate the smell of sanitizing sprays but I liked the citrus scent of this one. I also found a lot of comfort and convenience in knowing exactly when to spray the next day. I like that this one continues to kill germs for 24 hours.
Angela R.
Kalamazoo, MI
Microban Sanitizing Spray Citrus uploaded by Angela R.
I recieved this product to test from Home Tester Club. I love the fact that it kills germs for 24 hours! You only have to spray your surfaces once a day and it also helps eliminate odors. I love the light citrus scent because it isn't overpowering. I highly recommend!
Brandy N.
Microban Sanitizing Spray Citrus uploaded by Brandy N.
Microban 24 kills bacteria for up to 24 hours. I spray all of our most used surfaces with it. Door knobs, remote controls, sink knobs, toilet flushers, fridge and cabinet handles and anything else that you try to keep germ free for your family. It smells good and it makes me feel like I am keeping my family a little safer. Microban Sanitizing Spray Citrus
Ask a question to the Influenster community...