11075 Features: -Sterilizer. -Nothing cleans and sterilizes like steam. -Microwave steaming is the most convenient of all. -To help prevent burns, our sterilizer has tabs that lock upward to prevent accidental opening and a one-way latch. Product Type: -Cleaning & Sterilization.

Item model number: 11075

Material Type: Lead Free

Item Weight: 4 ounces

Batteries required: No

Number of items: 1

material.composition: Lead Free

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Micro Sterilizer!
Vienna, WV
I suggest this to every mother I run into. Nothing is more simple than this useful thing! You clean them load and 2 minutes later you don’t have to worry about a dirty bottle!
Kokomo, IN
This sterilizer does the job. I do wish that the inside didn't have all of the specific grooves which are probably made for the specific brand of bottles. We use several different brands and they dont all fit as well as some of the others. However, I always feel satisfied with the cleanliness of my bottles after using this sterilizer. It is effective and efficient enough to get the job done.
This was well priced. Fairly easy to use and does the job well sterilizing bottles I wish the tray inside held my bottles better, but it still does what we need it to do
Rochester, NY
We love this sterilizer!! It is so quick and easy to use! Which is awesome especially because we are constantly washing and sterilizing bottles and pump supplies!
Niles, MI
Loved this! I got this as a gift and liked it a lot. I will say that the product could use a redesign with storage but overall a great product.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Great product does exactly what it says. I do feel like the seam bags are much quicker but I do still use and like this
Schertz
Works great! It's quick, which is great when you have twins and not a lot of time. No complaints about this product.
Ellenboro
Easy to sterilize my bottles, breast pump parts and the pacis! It’s quick and easy to use and easy to clean.
Guthrie
These are extremely amazing in the way they clean the bottles. I personally think it works better than others
Bronx, NY
Love this sterilizer its spacious and has a nice grip, it fits in any microwave and its sturdy...