BY MICRO INNOVATIONS

4-8 watts of powerful crystal-clear stereo sound- Magnetically attaches to transform from desktop speakers to a portable speaker system for iPod s, MP3 players or laptop computers- Computer not required; volume control, on/off switch- 1kHZ frequency response- Impedance: 50mm driver- Includes battery pack for travel SKU: DBDE5710 see more...

• What is the sound quality like? 2 Answers
  • I was wondering if these sound good and clear since they are port...8 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jakyria G.
Port Allen, LA
These aren't really loud at all unless you are in a room by yourself and everything around you is quiet.
Alondra V.
Bell Gardens, California
Love this speaker are really good my brother takes them every where he goes there really loud
Alberto C.
Me gusta mucho y me gustaría tener una aunque en este momento no tengo espero pronto obtenerla
Debralyn W.
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
Very handy and useful. I love it. My brother used one on her daughters little birthday celebration and we all really like the sound. So i bought one too. I love it and i use it everyday with my phone.
Alana C.
Northridge, CA
These are great speakers! They may be small, but they are mighty! They work awesome!
Shaheena K.
The speakers are really cute! It was a gift and I really enjoy using it. The speakers don't crack they're clear and it's small enough to carry around! Love this!
Ricky B.
These speakers are small but got great sound it very clear and the base is good..worth buying especially if you travel a lot and like to take music with you.
Tyiesha C.
Utica, NY
I need music everywhere I go. These speakers are small with a big sound. love it
Lakeesha J.
Memphis , TN
I buy this for my dorm and I'm in love you must get this there clear and portable.
Rosie P.
Bronx, NY
I love this because the sound it good and me and my husband take it everywhere we go
Jessica S.
Laurel Hill, NC
I was wondering if these sound good and clear since they are portable? Do they pack a punch in other words?
Jocelyn D.
Dunwoody, GA
Techie Expert
What is the sound quality like?