BY MICRO INNOVATIONS

4-8 watts of powerful crystal-clear stereo sound- Magnetically attaches to transform from desktop speakers to a portable speaker system for iPod s, MP3 players or laptop computers- Computer not required; volume control, on/off switch- 1kHZ frequency response- Impedance: 50mm driver- Includes battery pack for travel SKU: DBDE5710 see more...

• What is the sound quality like? 2 Answers
  • I was wondering if these sound good and clear since they are port...8 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Danielle  C.
These portable speakers is great and loud my husband uses them everywhere we go
Kathy D.
Great portable speakers! Love them, when I can get them away from my grand daughter, she uses the more then I do...
Debralyn W.
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
Very handy and useful. I love it. My brother used one on her daughters little birthday celebration and we all really like the sound. So i bought one too. I love it and i use it everyday with my phone.
Shaheena K.
The speakers are really cute! It was a gift and I really enjoy using it. The speakers don't crack they're clear and it's small enough to carry around! Love this!
Jessica S.
Laurel Hill, NC
I was wondering if these sound good and clear since they are portable? Do they pack a punch in other words?
Jocelyn D.
Dunwoody, GA
Techie Expert
What is the sound quality like?