BY MICRO INNOVATIONS

4-8 watts of powerful crystal-clear stereo sound- Magnetically attaches to transform from desktop speakers to a portable speaker system for iPod s, MP3 players or laptop computers- Computer not required; volume control, on/off switch- 1kHZ frequency response- Impedance: 50mm driver- Includes battery pack for travel SKU: DBDE5710 see more...

• What is the sound quality like? 2 Answers
  • I was wondering if these sound good and clear since they are port...8 Answers
Jakyria G.
Port Allen, LA
These aren't really loud at all unless you are in a room by yourself and everything around you is quiet.
Michelle E.
Goshen, OH
Amazing light weight speakers very portable! They have a very good sound quality and are pretty durable!
Lakeesha J.
Memphis , TN
I buy this for my dorm and I'm in love you must get this there clear and portable.
Rosie P.
Bronx, NY
Techie Expert
I love this because the sound it good and me and my husband take it everywhere we go
Jennifer M.
Techie Expert
Super easy to hook up and the sound quality is really awesome. They are easy to use, it has on and off buttons and volume control.
Danielle  C.
These portable speakers is great and loud my husband uses them everywhere we go
Tyiesha C.
Utica, NY
I need music everywhere I go. These speakers are small with a big sound. love it
Ricky B.
These speakers are small but got great sound it very clear and the base is good..worth buying especially if you travel a lot and like to take music with you.
Alberto C.
Me gusta mucho y me gustaría tener una aunque en este momento no tengo espero pronto obtenerla
Kathy D.
Great portable speakers! Love them, when I can get them away from my grand daughter, she uses the more then I do...
Jessica S.
Laurel Hill, NC
I was wondering if these sound good and clear since they are portable? Do they pack a punch in other words?
Jocelyn D.
Dunwoody, GA
Techie Expert
What is the sound quality like?