Mickey Mouse Face Mask Charcoal - 0.61 fl oz uploaded by Sarah H.

BY DISNEY

Charcoal face mask aids in drawing out toxins and impurities from the skin and helps to minimize the appearance of pores. Can be used on all skin types but especially beneficial to an oilier complexion. Treat your skin kindly and take time to pamper yourself!

Recommended Skin Type: Combination

Health Facts: Contains charcoal

Product Form: Sheet

Scent: Clean

Beauty Purpose: Pore Cleansing

Skin concern: Visible pores

Somaly M.
Tacoma, WA
This mask smells amazing. I love how the packaging is full of essence, without enough to apply on your neck as well. The reason that I am giving this a 4/5 Stars is because the sheet is so thin and ripe easily.
Sarah H.
Lynbrook, NY
Purchased at: Target
These face masks are so freaking cute! I actually really enjoy the formula as well. They are great sheet masks and we’re fairly inexpensive! I love this one because it leaves my face feeling refreshed and clean! I do not think they sell these anymore, but I wish I bought more!
Shanna B.
Boaz, AL
I love this sheet mask! It feels slightly effervescent while it's on. Rinses clean with no residue. My face seems brighter!