BY MICKEY MOUSE CLUBHOUSE

Lyricists: Steve Morrell; Ted Kryczko; Tom Armbruster. Arrangers: Steve Morrell; Ted Kryczko; Tom Armbruster. The popular Disney show Mickey Mouse Clubhouse now has an exciting album that lets preschoolers enjoy the show any time. The disc is book-ended by songs from They Might be Giants-beginning with the show's theme and ending with "Hot Dog!"- and includes16 other tunes about everything from the importance of exercise ("Mousercise") to a duet of "Beautiful Dreamer" by Minnie and Daisy. see more...

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
  • "My son loves this show he is only 6 months old but I put it on and he babbles at the television and giggles " in 6 reviews
  • "It is great because he will get up and dance to the hot dog dance and when Mickey asks questions he answers and interacts with the show." in 3 reviews
Veronica B.
Detroit, MI
My grand daughters are crazy about Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. My Golden Brown sings it so much, to where I know the words too lol. I would highly recommend this parents, and grandparents for your children. It's affordable, and will help make such a difference in a positive manner.
Amanda L.
East Brunswick
Writing this review from a preschooler perspective! I like Minnie Mouse and goofy. I like the songs there fun to sing along to. I learn numbers, colors and shapes. I like the dances, I would want other kids to watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.
Morganne M.
Columbia, SC
Well let me just say... My son loves Mickey Mouse ! He will stop everything he is doing when ever Mickey Mouse comes on.. and I am not kidding about it either. Since my son was 5 months old he has been a Mickey Mouse fan and he is only 9 months old right now. I winded up knowing all of the songs and I think the show is great for children ! i have grown up watching Mickey Mouse but that was the old Mickey. I am glad that they're keeping Mickey Mouse around for children still to this day ! It is so great to see, mostly great seeing my son enjoying him just like I did when I was a child.
Samantha S.
Nobleton, FL
I absolutely love this! My girls are huge fans of Mickey Mouse and the gang. So when we are out and don't have dvds, we use this to make them happy. Their favorite song would pretty much be all the songs. The songs are definitely kid proof. I would recommend anyone who has small children!
Maria R.
Wenatchee, WA
this show was on my tv nonstop all day everyday lol my son loved it and he started watching it when he was only like a year old and he learned a lot. he would get up and try and dance he would also try and they all the characters names, and he would try and say other words that they would show or talk about in the show. i liked watching it with him because he would cuddle up with me. now hes 3yrs old and at times watches it and remembers it but hes into dinosaurs now lol
Mary V.
My son loves this show! It's about the only he show he will actually pay attention to. I like that it's educational somewhat and that it is only about 30 minutes, since I only let him watch tv about 30 minutes a day. I recently gave my friends son some clubhouse books for his birthday and he loved those too! Overall I would recommend this show to other moms.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Mickey and Minnie Mouse are my two youngest daughters favorite characters, movies and songs.  They received this CD as a gift last year and have fallen in love with it.  They love all the songs and want to listen to it ALL the time.  I catch myself singing the songs at work, in the car, etc.  It is a great gift for any Minnie or Mickey Mouse fan.
Shannonūüíč W.
Horsham , PA
My son goes crazy for Mickey Mouse. He loves everything MM and loves watching the show. He learns many different things from it. And I enjoy watching it with him as well. All the episodes and characters are so funny. I find it hard to believe that a child has never watched this but if there are ones that haven’t it is definitely a must watch!
Amy D.
Lake Mary, FL
As a mom to two little girls, I love Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, the tv show and music. Mickey Mouse is classic, and this show brings a lot of educational value. My girls learned their shapes and colors with this show. It's a favorite in our house! :-)
Ashley ‚ú®.
Murrells Inlt, SC
My daughter loves watching this show. I found this cd on sale at Target for $5! It has the hot dog song and the introduction on it which are two of her favorites! I love that we can put it on repeat! I definitely recommend.
Jennifer H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Which character is your child's favorite?
Traci G.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
The Mickey Mouse clubhouse is great for this generation, but wouldn't you love to be able to see reruns of the old Mickey Mouse club on the Disney channel?
Nancy L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Who has heard the song Hot Dog a million times like me and knows the lyrics by heart? Hahahaha
Amanda F.
San Antonio, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
What songs are on it? How many?
Elizabeth S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Pete but she calls him "Feet"