BeveragesAlcohol & MixersBeerMichelob

Michelob Ultra Superior Light Beer - 12pk/12 fl oz Bottles

by Michelob

#25 in Beer

Michelob ultra superior light beer cans 12 oz, 18 pk

What do you recommend more? [product:michelob-ultra-beer] in the original flavor or the Lime one?! I was thinking just adding a lime to the original flavor but i’m curious!
Is this beer better bottle or can?
Why don’t you ever come out with light seasonal beers?
Start your review of Michelob Ultra Superior Light Beer - 12pk/12 fl oz Bottles!
Product Highlights
not my first choice of beer but it does taste good very cold :)i dont know if its true about the low calorie crap though.in reviews
It doesn't have the sugar content of wine, and has fewer calories than many other light beers, so it's great for those "cheat" nights when I need a drink :).in reviews
I occasionally drink Mich Ultra instead of my favorite beer, Corona, if I am watching my calorie intake.in reviews
I'm not a big beer drinker to start with, so my opinion is probably not as important as someone who consumes a lot of different kinds.in reviews
I find this beer is flavourable, not too heavy and because of the low carb count its perfect for my health!in reviews
Jennifer B.
Tell City, IN
Michelob Ultra Superior Light Beer - 12pk/12 fl oz Bottles uploaded by Jennifer B.
Purchased at: Walmart
If you’re like me and the #summertime just calls for cold beer 🍻 but you’re trying to do a low card diet, Mich Ultra is the GO TO BEER 🍺! ♥️ there’s literally only 2.6 g of carbs per can (or 2.5 so don’t quote me)! I’m on #lowcarb and I’m allowed 50 or under a day so it’s safe to say on my diet I can still drink at least 6 beers with these and STILL have well over 30 carbs left for the rest of the day! If you haven’t drank this before, it’s THE lightest beer ever! So you don’t feel bloated and blah 🤮 the next day! Good luck to my #lowcarbfriends I hope this helps! 🤞 🙏🏼
Christa B.
Powell, WY
Michelob Ultra Superior Light Beer - 12pk/12 fl oz Bottles uploaded by Christa B.
Review for: Superior Bottles
For an extra light beer with literally 2.5 carbs this beer is bomb 💣!!! I think it tastes a lot like a land shark 🦈 add a little salt and lemon 🍋 and this is delightful on a hot 🥵 afternoon! I also recommend trying it with tomato 🍅 juice 🥤 or orange 🍊 juice! [product:michelob-ultra-superior-light-beer-12pk/12-fl-oz-bottles]
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
1,454 reviews
Michelob Ultra Superior Light Beer - 12pk/12 fl oz Bottles uploaded by Kellen H.
Review for: 6 Bottle
I’m not a beer drinker but my husband loves it! He got this as a 4th of July gift from his cousin when we had host a cookout! They drank it and loved it! So if you are a beer drinker, my husband loves it so you might too! #happyhour
Nicole C.
Exton, PA
Michelob Ultra Superior Light Beer - 12pk/12 fl oz Bottles uploaded by Nicole C.
Review for: Superior Bottles
This is a delicious light beer. Easy to drink and low carb! I wish the bottles and cans were different though. I don’t like the tall skinny can
Dixie  M.
Conroe, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 6
Michelob Ultra Superior Light Beer - 12pk/12 fl oz Bottles uploaded by Dixie  M.
Review for: 6 Bottle
Keep a six pack in the fridge year round! Summer or Holiday celebration no matter thats what we love. Highly recommend.
sofia V.
Rochester, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: 20 Bottle
me gusta muchon su sabor que no es tan amargo simpre las recomiendo si eres una persona que siempre te dan resaca esta no te dan..me encanta
Liz M.
Fontana, CA
Michelob Ultra Superior Light Beer - 12pk/12 fl oz Bottles uploaded by Liz M.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Superior
If your looking for a beer that’s refreshing and low on carbs this is the beer and also you won’t get hangover on this beer...
Courtney B.
I'm not gonna lie, I'm a mom of three small kids, and there are days when I'm just flat out exhausted, so after the kids go to bed my husband and I will drink a beer. I've tried many many different brands over the years but I just feel like a mich ultra has such a smooth taste that it's actually enjoyable just to sit and sip on. There isn't that bite or aftertaste that so many other beers have. Plus I love the fact that it doesn't have a ton of calories so I don't have to feel guilty about drinking it.
Jennifer T.
Unionville, TN
Great smooth beer that is relaxing and refreshing! It is low in carbs and tAstes great!
Lela R.
Austin, TX
Michelob Ultra Superior Light Beer - 12pk/12 fl oz Bottles uploaded by Lela R.
Michelob Ultra Superior Light Beer - 12pk/12 fl oz Bottles uploaded by Lela R.
Like the beer enough to get matching bowling league shirts with the logo on it! Light beer that goes down the gullet easily Go get you some!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kierra M.
Carnegie, PA
il y a 2 ans
What do you recommend more? Michelob Ultra Superior Light Beer in the original flavor or the Lime one?! I was thinking just adding a lime to the original flavor but i’m curious!
Brittany H. il y a 2 ans
I loved the lime, until they started mixing it with prickly pear. Now I would much rather have the regular!
naf C.