BY MICHELOB #20 in Beer

A premium light beer that's got a crisp, refreshing finish, Michelob Ultra appeals to beer drinkers that also enjoy an active, social lifestyle. This low-calorie, low-carb beer is perfect for those who like a brew but are watching their diet, too.

Buy on Walmart
Ronnie P.
Right now my fridge has this babes, I’m trying to keep a fit goal and it helps me have that refreshing taste of a nice cold beer without the guilt of the calories. Helps me keep going during the week with the bold flavor for being a light beer. I like it’s price not super cheap but not break my bank and keep on Michelob Ultra Superior Light Beer Goals
gabby c.
Michelob Ultra are soo far my Favorite when it comes too beer and I NEVER really drink beer because I'm not a big fan but Compared to other brands this is pretty good! what attracted me to this was the low carbs. Now I can enjoy a drink or too with my husband without a nasty after taste like others. I highly recommend these to anyone.
Beckie I.
So before I switched to the dark side of calorific IPAs, Michelob Ultra Beer was my GO TO. Obviously what attracted me most was the very low carb count (what woman wouldn’t be attracted to that?) what makes it even better though, is the crisp cold smooth flavor. Absolutely perfect for a hot summer day by the pool, in a bikini 😉
Heather S.
Bishop, TX
I am on the keto diet and this is the best low carb beer I have found. I can now enjoy a beer with my hubby or friends and not feel guilty. It does have a higher alcohol content than it's competitors and lower carbs so it is a winner in my book! Add a lime for something different. I love it!
Yazmin R.
Silsbee, TX
I usually NEVER drink beer. I used to always think it was gross, but one day i came across this one and decided to give it a try. I am in love and impressed! It does not have a bad taste at all and no after taste. i recommend this to anyone that hates beer, i think you’ll love it! recommend!
Markie M.
Los Angeles
Currently drinking a Michelob Ultra as we speak! I had always thought a Corona Light was my go-to for a light “less guilty” beer until I discovered this last summer working at the US Open in Huntington Beach! So refreshing and doesn’t give me that bloated gross beer feeling that others do.
Ashlee B.
Urbana, IL
I love Michelob.  I never buy it but I always drink it if someone offers it up and they stock it at their house.  It's really a smooth flavorful beer.  I'm not sure why I don't buy this for myself since I like it so much.  I might have to change that but I definitely recommend this beer.
Emily K.
I was not a huge fan of this beer. I feel like it taste like water with a hint of beer and thats the best way i can explain it. But to me beer is beer and yes i would Still drink it but it's definitely not a preference of mine. Michelob Ultra Superior Light Beer
Melissa L.
Auburn, AL
I’m not a huge beer drinker but this is a good light beer for those that aren’t avid drinkers of beer. Not to mention that it is low in carbs which many beers are packed high on!! I would definitely recommend this to those that don’t drink beer regularly.
Amy H.
Clarksburg, WV
This is a great beer to drink when you are trying to watch your weight. It has only a few carbs and is low in calories. This is a very light beer, but still has a great taste. I’m interested in trying their flavored beers. I’m sure they are great too.
Selina S.
Monticello , IN
Mich light or Mich ultra?
Deeanna B.
Wedgefield, SC
Can I mix this with something?
Kristina G.
Has anyone ever gotten headaches from drinking this? I have started to recently.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone tried this beer?