BY MICHELOB #37 in Beer

A premium light beer that's got a crisp, refreshing finish, Michelob Ultra appeals to beer drinkers that also enjoy an active, social lifestyle. This low-calorie, low-carb beer is perfect for those who like a brew but are watching their diet, too.

• Has anyone tried this beer?1 Answers
  • Has anyone ever gotten headaches from drinking this? I have start...6 Answers
  • Can I mix this with something?6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Yasmine G.
Yasmine G.
My favourite beer when I know that I will be drinking for more than 8 hours haha. It has an okay flavour, not strong and not too watery. Also, it gives you a buzz when you least expect it. I would not recommend it if you like strong beer because it will only disappoint you but like I said before, if you are planning to drink all day and you don't want to get stupid but you still want to feel happy, this is the go to beer.
mary a.
mary a.
This is the only beer I drink now. I used to be a Miller Light girl but I switched to this and like it way better. It doesn't feel too heavy when I drink it and I don't feel all bloated. I like the design of the cans. I do wish there were more beer koozies that fit it though haha. I like that it doesn't give me a headache or make me feel sick on those rare occasions that I have one too many.
Andrea L.
Andrea L.
Bloomington, IL
Of all of the domestic style beers that they have, this one is by far my favorite. It just has that flavor that makes it easy to drink but it has more flavor than the rest. I really enjoy that it is light in calories as well which isn't really why i drink it but its a bonus. overall its a great beer which is why it's my beer of choice if no craft beer is available to me.
Liz A.
Liz A.
I used to hate beer and after trying Michelob Ultra I'm stuck! It has a great smooth taste that's even better when it's super cold! Easy to drink, i dont get that yucky bloated feeling and I love that it's light in calories. Hands down my go to drink when I'm having a good time with frienda, it's perfect over dinner, at the club or taking it easy at a bar.
Cody B.
Cody B.
York, PA
This product is labeled light for a reason. It is great for the calorie counting person that wants to let loose, but not regret it later. I believe it was only 4% alc so it's not a heavy beer by any means. Not my first choice when buying a beer to kick back and enjoy just because of my personal taste, but to each their own.
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Oil City, PA
I am a huge fan of beer however I always hate thinking about how many calories and taking in while drinking it. Michelob has less calories than a lot of other beers and surprised me on how great it tasted. My husband calls them my "girl beers" but then I always catch him sucking them down as well. Overall I love this beer!
Krista G.
Krista G.
Carrollton, TX
This is a light beer option. It is great for summer and has a crisp smooth flavor. Michelob Ultra isn't filling like other full bodied beers so it's perfect for casual drinking. If you are looking for a robust beer, this is not it. However if you want something to enjoy on a patio or at a BBQ, this is a great pick.
Cameron P.
Cameron P.
College Station, TX
This is probably the best tasting, smoothst light beer out there, perfect for a day at the pool, beach, or lake. It's practically water though, so if you're a dude, be prepared to need a whole case of it to get drunk. Otherwise, just buy it for your girlfriend and get yourself something with a little more ABV.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Columbia, MO
This beer is something i can drink if I'm watching my calories. It has a great taste and not a hard after bite like a lot of beers. Its a great value. I don't see anywhere where it could really improve. I would of course buy this product again. Its a great price, a great tatste, and a great calorie level.
Makiyah P.
Makiyah P.
New Carrolltn, MD
This is by far, my go to beer. It has very few calories but a very full taste. This is every girls best friend. A beer that is "light" but does not compromise on the flavor. Michelob has done it with this one. It is the beer I drink all the time. Everything else is just to "try" every once in a while.
Selina S.
Selina S.
Monticello, IN
Mich light or Mich ultra?
Deeanna B.
Deeanna B.
Wedgefield, SC
Can I mix this with something?
Kristina G.
Kristina G.
Has anyone ever gotten headaches from drinking this? I have started to recently.
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone tried this beer?