Michelob Ultra Superior Light Beer

by Michelob

A premium light beer that's got a crisp, refreshing finish, Michelob Ultra appeals to beer drinkers that also enjoy an active, social lifestyle. This low-calorie, low-carb beer is perfect for those who like a brew but are watching their diet, too.

All Your Perfects by Colleen Hoover. Loved this book so much. Chapters alternate between a couple first meeting and falling in love and the same couple years later struggling in their marriage. Has anybody else read this book and enjoyed it as much as I did? I would pair it with an ice cold Michelob Ultra. That’s my go too drink in the summer when it’s hot out. Michelob Ultra Superior Light Beer
Is this #beer really light? Michelob Ultra Superior Light Beer #happyhour
How long have you been drinking this brand? How many is enough? How does it make you feel? When/why would you drink this brand of beer? Top 5 beers? Worth the price?
Start your review of Michelob Ultra Superior Light Beer!
How would you rate this product?
Tina A.
Des Plaines, IL
Michelob Ultra Superior Light Beer uploaded by Tina A.
Purchased at: Kroger
Michelob is one of my favorite light beers and I enjoy having these on hand when I don’t want a beer that’s too heavy. They have a lot of delicious products!
Alejandra A.
San Antonio, TX
Michelob Ultra Superior Light Beer uploaded by Alejandra A.
Purchased at: H-E-B
Best beverage ever!!! As I use to drink every weekend and workout on weekdays this is the perfect fit for my lifestyle!! So obviously I recommended it!! Michelob Ultra Superior Light Beer
Jeanette S.
Michelob Ultra Superior Light Beer uploaded by Jeanette S.
This is my favorite beer nice and cold this is my to go beer always it's not too heavy I love it must buy low calories too perfect too drink and not feel bloated lol
Celine B.
Albertville, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
Favorite beer by far! I love everything about it, so refreshing! Very affordable and you can find it about anywhere which is a plus. To me nothing compares to ultras. Definitely buying again and again.
nicole S.
SF
Michelob Ultra Superior Light Beer uploaded by nicole S.
Purchased at: Costco
Favorite beer, always affordable and can always find it in stock. Gets the job. Great for summer nights or winter blizzards 💁🏽‍♀️. Always smooth compared to [email protected] beers, will definitely buy again.
Susana  D.
Lynchburg, VA
Michelob Ultra Superior Light Beer uploaded by Susana  D.
to be able to find a beer 🍺, low in carbohydrates, with good taste and with few calories, I recommend it, try it.
akia R.
South Point, OH
Perfect for tailgating, cookouts and when you just don't want to feel overly full. Definite repeat customer.
Beckie I.
So before I switched to the dark side of calorific IPAs, Michelob Ultra Superior Light Beer was my GO TO. Obviously what attracted me most was the very low carb count (what woman wouldn’t be attracted to that?) what makes it even better though, is the crisp cold smooth flavor. Absolutely perfect for a hot summer day by the pool, in a bikini 😉
Nat J.
I’ve been drinking this brand for a while now, i used to drink vodka as night cap. But it was starting to add up in calories. I also enjoy the pure gold line, that is only 85 calories however I can’t seem to find it as easily. I can drink this without worrying about how many calories I’m taking in.
Katharine R.
Cape May, NJ
Especially during summer if I do partake in drinking this is one of my favorites its light on the stomach not feeling like i ate a loaf of bread and I don't have to be all conscious when I drink it. and it tastes good! not like I'm drinking beer flavored water!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Teo U.
Wilmington, DE
il y a 2 ans
Elizabeth A. il y a 2 mois
Yes it is
kristen T.
il y a 2 ans
Emilee N. il y a 2 ans
So good! But have you tried the Michelob infusions? The lime and prickly pear is a favorite of mine!