Add a Photo

By MICHELOB
#11 in Beer
A premium light beer that's got a crisp, refreshing finish, Michelob Ultra appeals to beer drinkers that also enjoy an active, social lifestyle. This low-calorie, low-carb beer is perfect for those who like a brew but are watching their diet, too.
Photos (7)
Yasmine G.
Yasmine G.

My favourite beer when I know that I will be drinking for more than 8 hours haha. It has an okay flavour, not strong and not too watery. Also, it gives you a buzz when you least expect it. I would not recommend it if you like strong beer because it will only disappoint you but like I said before, if you are planning to drink all day and you don't want to get stupid but you still want to feel happy, this is the go to beer.
mary a.
mary a.
Kingwood, TX

This is the only beer I drink now. I used to be a Miller Light girl but I switched to this and like it way better. It doesn't feel too heavy when I drink it and I don't feel all bloated. I like the design of the cans. I do wish there were more beer koozies that fit it though haha. I like that it doesn't give me a headache or make me feel sick on those rare occasions that I have one too many.
Andrea L.
Andrea L.
Bloomington, IL

Of all of the domestic style beers that they have, this one is by far my favorite. It just has that flavor that makes it easy to drink but it has more flavor than the rest. I really enjoy that it is light in calories as well which isn't really why i drink it but its a bonus. overall its a great beer which is why it's my beer of choice if no craft beer is available to me.
Liz A.
Liz A.

I used to hate beer and after trying Michelob Ultra I'm stuck! It has a great smooth taste that's even better when it's super cold! Easy to drink, i dont get that yucky bloated feeling and I love that it's light in calories. Hands down my go to drink when I'm having a good time with frienda, it's perfect over dinner, at the club or taking it easy at a bar.
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
Florence , Al

My favorite low carb/light alcoholic beverage ever! at only 2.6 carbs a can you literally cannot beat it! Plus the taste is awesome if youre a beer drinker. I love to drink these while out with friends because I still have the ability of counting my carbs and calories all the while having a good time with friends at the bar!
Cody B.
Cody B.
York, PA

This product is labeled light for a reason. It is great for the calorie counting person that wants to let loose, but not regret it later. I believe it was only 4% alc so it's not a heavy beer by any means. Not my first choice when buying a beer to kick back and enjoy just because of my personal taste, but to each their own.
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Oil City, PA

I am a huge fan of beer however I always hate thinking about how many calories and taking in while drinking it. Michelob has less calories than a lot of other beers and surprised me on how great it tasted. My husband calls them my "girl beers" but then I always catch him sucking them down as well. Overall I love this beer!
Diane P.
Diane P.
Louisville, Ky

This is my go to beer these days. It's more flavorful than many light beers so I like being able to reserve some calories for the day. My ONLY complaint about this beer is the can size doesn't allow me to use a coozie. If they wanted to market like a boss company, they would include a coozie with every 24 pack purchased!
Julie H.
Julie H.
Moncks Corner, SC

I am a type one diabetic. Every time I consume anything with carbs I have to give myself the right amount of insulin to cover my carbs I consume. Michelob ultra is the only alcoholic drink I consume. It's the only one I can drink and have no issues with. It has a great taste and low carbs and calories. I love it!!!!
Krista G.
Krista G.
Carrollton, TX

This is a light beer option. It is great for summer and has a crisp smooth flavor. Michelob Ultra isn't filling like other full bodied beers so it's perfect for casual drinking. If you are looking for a robust beer, this is not it. However if you want something to enjoy on a patio or at a BBQ, this is a great pick.
Selina S.
Selina S.
Monticello, IN

Mich light or Mich ultra?
Kristina G.
Kristina G.

Has anyone ever gotten headaches from drinking this? I have started to recently.
Deeanna B.
Deeanna B.
Wedgefield, SC

Can I mix this with something?

Join Now