BY MICHELOB

A premium light beer that's got a crisp, refreshing finish, Michelob Ultra appeals to beer drinkers that also enjoy an active, social lifestyle. This low-calorie, low-carb beer is perfect for those who like a brew but are watching their diet, too.

Valerie D.
memphis
Best ultra light beer I’ve ever tasted. It isn’t watered down at all cool crisp taste that lets you know your still drinking beer. No hangover here from Michelob Ultra. Nice price too and you can still get a good buzz of it.
gabby c.
Michelob Ultra are soo far my Favorite when it comes too beer and I NEVER really drink beer because I'm not a big fan but Compared to other brands this is pretty good! what attracted me to this was the low carbs. Now I can enjoy a drink or too with my husband without a nasty after taste like others. I highly recommend these to anyone.
Beckie I.
So before I switched to the dark side of calorific IPAs, Michelob Ultra Beer was my GO TO. Obviously what attracted me most was the very low carb count (what woman wouldn’t be attracted to that?) what makes it even better though, is the crisp cold smooth flavor. Absolutely perfect for a hot summer day by the pool, in a bikini 😉
Melissa L.
Montgomery, AL
I’m not a huge beer drinker but this is a good light beer for those that aren’t avid drinkers of beer. Not to mention that it is low in carbs which many beers are packed high on!! I would definitely recommend this to those that don’t drink beer regularly.
Amy H.
Clarksburg, WV
This is a great beer to drink when you are trying to watch your weight. It has only a few carbs and is low in calories. This is a very light beer, but still has a great taste. I’m interested in trying their flavored beers. I’m sure they are great too.
Stephanie S.
Flowery Branch
Nice fresh taste. A beer that you can just sit back, open, and enjoy. Good flavor and doesn’t taste like water like bud light or coors. Good in a can or bottle and another great thing, most restaurants and bars have this beer... makes ordering easy!
Alyssa B.
Not a huge beer drinker but this would definitely one of my top choices! It is nice and light and does not have a strong taste to it like some beers do! Very decently priced! Overall I like this beer and would recommend to others!
wynston h.
Michelob Ultra is my go to beer simply because of the low-carb factor. It’s affordable both in the wallet and calories. I can drink a few and not feel like I’ve overdone it. However, taste is not as flavorful as other beers.
Missa T.
Casa Grande, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
So I'm not really much of a beer drinker, for the life of me I will never be able to finish budlight I just cant stand the taste but Michelob is something I really like it's not to tart and it goes down really smooth.
Amber D.
West Palm Beach
This is a Great tasting beer. I was a little hesitant at first to try it, as beer is not my first choice of alcoholic drink. But I’m glAd that I did. It is relatively inexpensive and a great choice ! I would definitely recommend you try it !
Selina S.
Monticello , IN
Mich light or Mich ultra?
Deeanna B.
Wedgefield, SC
Can I mix this with something?
Kristina G.
Has anyone ever gotten headaches from drinking this? I have started to recently.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Has anyone tried this beer?