BY MICHELOB #27 in Beer

A premium light beer that's got a crisp, refreshing finish, Michelob Ultra appeals to beer drinkers that also enjoy an active, social lifestyle. This low-calorie, low-carb beer is perfect for those who like a brew but are watching their diet, too.

Buy on Walmart
Ronnie P.
Right now my fridge has this babes, I’m trying to keep a fit goal and it helps me have that refreshing taste of a nice cold beer without the guilt of the calories. Helps me keep going during the week with the bold flavor for being a light beer. I like it’s price not super cheap but not break my bank and keep on Michelob Ultra Superior Light Beer Goals
Beckie I.
So before I switched to the dark side of calorific IPAs, Michelob Ultra Beer was my GO TO. Obviously what attracted me most was the very low carb count (what woman wouldn’t be attracted to that?) what makes it even better though, is the crisp cold smooth flavor. Absolutely perfect for a hot summer day by the pool, in a bikini 😉
Yazmin R.
Silsbee, TX
I usually NEVER drink beer. I used to always think it was gross, but one day i came across this one and decided to give it a try. I am in love and impressed! It does not have a bad taste at all and no after taste. i recommend this to anyone that hates beer, i think you’ll love it! recommend!
Markie M.
Los Angeles
Currently drinking a Michelob Ultra as we speak! I had always thought a Corona Light was my go-to for a light “less guilty” beer until I discovered this last summer working at the US Open in Huntington Beach! So refreshing and doesn’t give me that bloated gross beer feeling that others do.
Melissa L.
Auburn, AL
I’m not a huge beer drinker but this is a good light beer for those that aren’t avid drinkers of beer. Not to mention that it is low in carbs which many beers are packed high on!! I would definitely recommend this to those that don’t drink beer regularly.
Amy H.
Clarksburg
This is a great beer to drink when you are trying to watch your weight. It has only a few carbs and is low in calories. This is a very light beer, but still has a great taste. I’m interested in trying their flavored beers. I’m sure they are great too.
Alyssa B.
Not a huge beer drinker but this would definitely one of my top choices! It is nice and light and does not have a strong taste to it like some beers do! Very decently priced! Overall I like this beer and would recommend to others!
Erica M.
Carlisle, AR
I think its fair to begin with telling you, I don't drink a lot of beer so I am no expert- but occasionally I will. I chose the ultra superior light because of the lower carbs and lower calories. I have actually tried it a few times. It is not a real strong bitter flavor, which is good. Some may say taste is a bit watered down or weak, but, I am okay with that. Knowing it is low carb, low cal, it is still a decent flavor and is crisp and carbonated. Best when cold
wynston h.
Michelob Ultra is my go to beer simply because of the low-carb factor. It’s affordable both in the wallet and calories. I can drink a few and not feel like I’ve overdone it. However, taste is not as flavorful as other beers.
Kristine S.
Omaha, NE
This is my go to summertime beer! Refreshing and won’t make me gain weight haha it’s almost summer again so I will be buying it. Great price too for how many you get. I like the taste of it for being a light beer.
Selina S.
Monticello , IN
Mich light or Mich ultra?
Deeanna B.
Wedgefield, SC
Can I mix this with something?
Kristina G.
Has anyone ever gotten headaches from drinking this? I have started to recently.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone tried this beer?