BY MICHELOB #51 in Beer

A premium light beer that's got a crisp, refreshing finish, Michelob Ultra appeals to beer drinkers that also enjoy an active, social lifestyle. This low-calorie, low-carb beer is perfect for those who like a brew but are watching their diet, too.

• Has anyone tried this beer?2 Answers
  • Has anyone ever gotten headaches from drinking this? I have start...6 Answers
  • Can I mix this with something?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Stephanie W.
Newton, MA
I’m not a huge beer drinker, or huge drinker in general but this is a smooth tasting light beer. Easily can have a few of these socially and not feel like i downed beers. I haven’t found another one i could compare to that would be above this one. If your not a huge drinker but just want to have a few beers this is the one for you!
Desiree C.
Wauchula
This is my favorite beer. It is light but had a great taste. It is best when it is cold. It is superior to other light beers. It is a little on the expensive side, but it's worth it. I buy this brand 9 out of 10 beer purchases. I would recommend it to anyone who enjoys light beer.
Ashleigh L.
Kenner, LA
Michelob is my hands down go-to beer. When I’m not feeling anything fancy and i just want to drink a dang beer, this is my go-to. Lighten, reliable, cheep, easily affordable. I feel that I always have Michelob in my fridge because it’s worth it. Michelob Ultra Superior Light Beer
Megan C.
Crossett, AR
I like this beer when I am counting calories for my diet. It’s a great beer to drink when your dieting for many reasons. It’s taste is light which matters most to me. I don’t drink beer often so the bitter tasting beers are definitely not for me.
Alyssa B.
Not a huge beer drinker but this would definitely one of my top choices! It is nice and light and does not have a strong taste to it like some beers do! Very decently priced! Overall I like this beer and would recommend to others!
Corey S.
Charlotte, NC
This is my go to beer. I love that it goes down smooth, doesn’t have a strong after taste. It is low on calories and carbs which is also another big plus. I highly recommend it to anyone that is watching the weight and anyone who doesn’t like the taste of strong beers.
Erica A. M.
Carlisle, AR
I think its fair to begin with telling you, I don't drink a lot of beer so I am no expert- but occasionally I will. I chose the ultra superior light because of the lower carbs and lower calories. I have actually tried it a few times. It is not a real strong bitter flavor, which is good. Some may say taste is a bit watered down or weak, but, I am okay with that. Knowing it is low carb, low cal, it is still a decent flavor and is crisp and carbonated. Best when cold
Lacie L.
My favorite beer! Low cal and great taste. I usually choose this beer over others and over liquor or other drinks. No expensive either. Always will be my first pick for both reasons. Can’t beat 90 calories for a drink
Becca L.
Charlotte , NC
I love mich ultra!! It’s the best lite beer and is great any time. At a football game, on the pool side, at the beach almost anywhere is great. You can buy it anywhere too. I would recommend it and is low calorie.
Mick. H.
Irving
I’ve tried a lot of beers and Michelob is definitely my favorite. You can get it pretty much anywhere and it’s not expensive at all. It’s light and tasty. I was always wary of beer because of the taste but Michelob is just what I was looking for.
Selina S.
Monticello , IN
Mich light or Mich ultra?
Deeanna B.
Wedgefield, SC
Can I mix this with something?
Kristina G.
Has anyone ever gotten headaches from drinking this? I have started to recently.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone tried this beer?