BY MICHELOB

• Im a little confused. Is it beer flavored to taste like c...2 Answers
  • "It didn't taste good to me at all." in 1 review
Hayley G.
Review for: MICHELOB ULTRA 12 oz Light Cider 6 PK GLASS BOTTLES more...
I LOVE THIS BEER!!!! I literally cannot find it anywhere anymore. I am obsessed with it! (If anyone knows where to find it... lemme know!) There are a lot of cider type beverages out there, but this one far outweighs the others because of how light and tasty it is. I would definitely recommend this product to others!
Alexandra S.
Suffolk, VA
Really not my favorite beer at all. The cider was no exception. I think they must have mixed actual cider with Michelob light. It doesn't taste how cider should taste at all.
marissa R.
Dunlap
Review for: Michelob Ultra Light Cider Beer Bottles 12 oz, 6 pk, MICHELOB ULTRA 12 oz Light Cider 6 PK GLASS BOTTLES more...
Michelob Ultra light cider is a very light and great refreshing tasting beer! It is the cider taste with out all the calories, carbs and bloating! It is very affordable and can be found at most convenience stores year round! 10/10 would recommend!
Kellee W.
Roseville, MI
I was so disappointed to hear they discontinued the Apple Cider beer. It was FANTASTIC! It was also Gluten Free which makes such a difference when it comes to "beer bloat". There is NO comparison on the market! I have went and cleared out all the stores in my area! If you haven't tried it and come across it - TRY IT... Or call me and I'll buy it ;)
Yona W.
Camillus, NY
This light cider beer has a delicious flavor, and is incredibly refreshing when sipped straight out of the fridge. My significant other and I purchased this cider beer on more than one occasion, and then we couldn't find them anymore. I would love to be able to purchase this again.
Tegann H.
I'm not a big fan but it goes nice in the fall when your really getting into the season. It goes great with cookout foods and are perfect for the fall festivals.
Aracely M.
Review for: MICHELOB ULTRA 12 oz Light Cider 6 PK GLASS BOTTLES more...
These taste amazing. The cider is delicious but not to overwhelming and not so much alcohol. It’s the perfect balance. The price is great and the presentation it perfect.
jasmine g.
Hesperia, CA
To be honest I'm not a beer person but this was ok. I just would prefer a different flavor if anything. Definitely would recommend it to someone who likes off beers. But totally not for wine drinkers like me . Lol just depends on how and what your into .
Danaka T.
Review for: MICHELOB ULTRA 12 oz Light Cider 6 PK GLASS BOTTLES more...
This cider beer is one of my favorites. It’s refreshing and has a mild cider flavor which is what I like. I purchased this at Hyvee Wine & spirits. I am a repeat customer for this cider! I would most definitely recommend this to others!
Nicki H.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Michelob Ultra Light Cider Beer Bottles 12 oz, 6 pk more...
This was pretty tasty! It’s great that it’s low cal and tastes good and comes in different flavors. My friend only drinks this. The only complaint is that this makes us both burp horribly! We always buy this because of the low calories.
melissa h.
Palm Bay, Fl
I have never heard of this flavor from Mich before. Does it have a really strong apple taste, or is it more beer tasting?
Michaela W.
Im a little confused. Is it beer flavored to taste like cider or is it cider? Inquiring celiacs wish to know!
Silvanna M.
Valley Center, CA
How does this cider compare to angry orchard?
Taylor M.
West Chester, PA
I see some reviews saying its simply okay? Why? Does it compare to any other ciders on the market?
Lindsay E.
Palm Coast, FL
Does it taste more like cider or a beer?