BY MICHELOB

• Im a little confused. Is it beer flavored to taste like cider or ...2 Answers
  • "It didn't taste good to me at all." in 1 review
Kellee W.
Roseville, MI
I was so disappointed to hear they discontinued the Apple Cider beer. It was FANTASTIC! It was also Gluten Free which makes such a difference when it comes to "beer bloat". There is NO comparison on the market! I have went and cleared out all the stores in my area! If you haven't tried it and come across it - TRY IT... Or call me and I'll buy it ;)
Yona W.
Camillus, NY
This light cider beer has a delicious flavor, and is incredibly refreshing when sipped straight out of the fridge. My significant other and I purchased this cider beer on more than one occasion, and then we couldn't find them anymore. I would love to be able to purchase this again.
🇱 🇯.
Moro, IL
Review for: MICHELOB ULTRA 12 oz Light Cider 6 PK GLASS BOTTLES more...
I really, really, liked this beer and was so disappointed when a lot of stores stopped carrying it! It was light, refreshing, affordable, and not too sweet. I vote to re-do packaging in a lime green handwritten typography style, as it seems other ciders tend to have this.
Aracely M.
Review for: MICHELOB ULTRA 12 oz Light Cider 6 PK GLASS BOTTLES more...
These taste amazing. The cider is delicious but not to overwhelming and not so much alcohol. It’s the perfect balance. The price is great and the presentation it perfect.
jasmine g.
San Antonio, TX
To be honest I'm not a beer person but this was ok. I just would prefer a different flavor if anything. Definitely would recommend it to someone who likes off beers. But totally not for wine drinkers like me . Lol just depends on how and what your into .
Danaka T.
Review for: MICHELOB ULTRA 12 oz Light Cider 6 PK GLASS BOTTLES more...
This cider beer is one of my favorites. It’s refreshing and has a mild cider flavor which is what I like. I purchased this at Hyvee Wine & spirits. I am a repeat customer for this cider! I would most definitely recommend this to others!
Kayla H.
Lincoln , NE
Review for: MICHELOB ULTRA 12 oz Light Cider 6 PK GLASS BOTTLES more...
Probably the best cider beer I’ve had. Maybe because it’s less calories and I feel slightly healthier when I drink it. Not too berry but not too cidery. Definitely a great combination of the two without losing the essence of either.
Lashonda H.
San Antonio, TX
I’m a huge cider drinker since I’m not a fan of reliant beer. I love that this is a low carb and low cal cider that I can have and still feel like I’m not drinking straight sugar. I love it. The only problem is it’s not in all stores so I have to drive 45 minutes to even get some.
Chelsea b.
Douglasville, Ga
This is my favorite cider beer . It’s so light that you don’t get the heavy bloated feeling that you normally get from beer . I also didn’t get a headache from it which I normally do from ciders
Gabrielle B.
Metairie, LA
"Ultra light" is a good way to describe this drink. It has a light refreshing taste, but in my opinion it is a little too light. This is the only experience I have with light hard cider, but it lacked the strong apple taste that I really enjoy. On the other hand, it had a mild pleasant taste and was lower in calories than other alternatives. I would recommend this to someone looking for a healthier alternative. I would buy again if I was watching my weight, but generally it wouldn't be my first choice.
melissa h.
Palm Bay, Fl
I have never heard of this flavor from Mich before. Does it have a really strong apple taste, or is it more beer tasting?
Michaela W.
Im a little confused. Is it beer flavored to taste like cider or is it cider? Inquiring celiacs wish to know!
Silvanna M.
Jamul, CA
How does this cider compare to angry orchard?
Taylor M.
West Chester, PA
I see some reviews saying its simply okay? Why? Does it compare to any other ciders on the market?
Lindsay E.
Palm Coast, FL
Does it taste more like cider or a beer?