BY MICHELOB

• My favorite beer brand is Michelob Ulta. So far I've only...1 Answers
Nicole C.
Goodlettsville
If you love Michelob Ultra. You will love this. It had such a wonderful flavor compared to most. I will always be a repeat customer of this brand. Plus these are very affordable. Overall I am very satisfied with this product.
Charlie M.
Chesapeake
I love this beer because it goes down smooth. I love the packaging and how easy it is to store! It tastes great and I love the packaging! I would definitely recommend this beer if you’re a beer loving person!
Alexandra T.
Tobyhanna, PA
Great flavors !!! Love flavored beer because I’m not a drinker but when I want a drink I go to flavored beers. They are very light on my stomach and there aren’t too hard to get down either. They lightness of it and the flavor are great! I recommend it to people who aren’t big drinkers but like to be social once in a while
Brittany T.
Opelousas , LA
If I drink a beer, it has to be flavored. I must say this is by far my favorite. I love that it gives the beer a perfect balance of sweetness with the bitter taste that I feel like beer has. Very affordable and I would definitely by this again.
Madeleine A.
Charlotte, NC
I didn’t like this beer at all. It was extremely watery and tasted like chapstick in my opinion. The flavors are very artificial tasting and it has so little alcohol that you’re really not saving any calories since it’s so watered down
abs2288 L.
Syracuse
All time favorite flavored beer for summer. It's light and refreshing! Used to carry it at our local wegmans but haven't seen it there lately. It's affordable and would def recommend to anyone looking for a light refreshing beer.
Andie C.
Florence
The flavor is a nice break from the traditional beer flavor. It’s nice to enjoy every once and a while. Never disappoints. I usually buy it a Meijer for a good price. I usually buy it in the summer. Will buy again!
Yvonne P.
Edinburg
Wanting some little flavor to your drinkk this is the one. Finally a beer a girl can enjoy with a not so sweet taste. Light beer don’t feel bloated and less calories. Been a Michelob fan forever now. Never lets me down.
AnnaMarie R.
I’ve only had this once and it was so good. It’s very hard to find in my town, so when you see it, you have to buy it! It does have good flavor, and you still taste the beer. I would recommend this to others.
LaRonda M.
Pensacola, FL
When I'm in the mood for a good drink, yet not in the mood for liquor, I reach for this beer when I can find it in the store. I love the taste because it's not too sweet like a cider. It's the perfect flavor!
Liz S.
Del Rio, TX
My favorite beer brand is Michelob Ulta. So far I've only tried the original one, lime cactus,and ambar. I am really interested in trying this one . Where can I find it ? I've looked in Walmart, convenient stores and haven't found it