BY MICHELOB

• My favorite beer brand is Michelob Ulta. So far I've only tried t...1 Answers
Maddie A.
Charlotte, NC
I didn’t like this beer at all. It was extremely watery and tasted like chapstick in my opinion. The flavors are very artificial tasting and it has so little alcohol that you’re really not saving any calories since it’s so watered down
Andie C.
Florence
The flavor is a nice break from the traditional beer flavor. It’s nice to enjoy every once and a while. Never disappoints. I usually buy it a Meijer for a good price. I usually buy it in the summer. Will buy again!
Erin H.
Charlotte
I really like this product buy Michelob but is not easy to find where I live. Not many grocery stores or liquor stores carry this product but I have had it a couple times in the past and I really enjoyed the product if I could find it again I would continue buying it as it's a very light refreshing low carb alcoholic beverage that I can join on a hot summer day
Paula R.
Refreshingly light with a hint of fruit flavor. A really good summer beer if you are watching calories or carbs. It's not of the  beer connoisseur  level, but it's worth a try. The price is the same as other domestic beers and comes in 6 packs only.
abs2288 L.
Syracuse
All time favorite flavored beer for summer. It's light and refreshing! Used to carry it at our local wegmans but haven't seen it there lately. It's affordable and would def recommend to anyone looking for a light refreshing beer.
LaRonda M.
Pensacola, FL
When I'm in the mood for a good drink, yet not in the mood for liquor, I reach for this beer when I can find it in the store. I love the taste because it's not too sweet like a cider. It's the perfect flavor!
Brandie G.
Ozark, AR
I usually don’t like the different flavors of beer, but this one has me hooked! It is as smooth as the original, but with a hint of fruit flavor! It is also affordable so I will definitely buy this again. Definitely recommend trying!
Heather C.
Pendergrass, GA
This is actually a really good beer and superlight. I was drinking this several years ago out of the pool during the summer because of the light taste to it. It does not fill you up like heavy lagers.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
This has a great flavor especially for a light beer. Not too overpowering and very easy to drink. I like the pomegranate in the winter time and the lime during the summer.
Kristin M.
Rockford, MI
This is my go to beer for the summer. It is a perfect light and refreshing drink for when the weather is hot. I usually don't like light beers because they can taste watery but this one has great flavor.
Liz S.
Del Rio, TX
My favorite beer brand is Michelob Ulta. So far I've only tried the original one, lime cactus,and ambar. I am really interested in trying this one . Where can I find it ? I've looked in Walmart, convenient stores and haven't found it