BY MICHELOB #42 in Beer

• Has anyone tried this flavor?1 Answers
  • Is this beer comparable to Bud Light Lime?2 Answers
  • Is this still made? I used to drink this (or similar flav...2 Answers
Michelob Ultra Flavors Lime Cactus Beer
  • "A good beer to start out with not over powering and has great taste!" in 1 review
  • "I really enjoyed this flavor." in 1 review
Evie H.
Altoona, PA
I know like cactus sounds like a funky flavor that would are hesitant to spend money on, but this beer won't let you down. The lime is the star of this beer, and the cactus is noticeable, but it is such a light, almost cucumber like flavor that isn't overpowering and adds to this light beer. I think a lot of women would like this low calorie, fresh tasting beer.
Madison G.
Lubbock, TX
Review for: Michelob Ultra Lime Cactus Beer Bottles 12 oz, 6 pk more...
I love The regular ultra and I love putting limes in it. I thought I would love this beer like many of my friends do. Unfortunately it was too much lime for me. I get really bad acid reflux and this really made it act up. One wasn’t too bad, but after a couple I was having to take medicine to help.
kimberly G.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Light 12-12 Glass more...
I really enjoyed the taste of this beer I’d have to say it’s actually one of my favorites, I like that it has that lime taste to it and has a smooth taste it over all met my expectations and my family and friends like it as well since I introduced them to it
Alaina D.
Review for: Light 12-12 Glass more...
Next to Golden light this is one of my second favs. Michelin wins my vote for beer. They know what’s up! It’s got a perfect lime taste to it but I love to add a slice of squeezed lime to add a nice touch to it.. again, this one is perfect with Chinese take out or pizza in and a great movie! Highly recommend!
Savannah B.
I love adding lime to my beer so finding this cactus lime flavor was a major score! It has the perfect hint of lime and I am a huge fan! I highly recommend this to those who love a taste of lime in their beer without it being too tart or overpowering
Shyanne N.
Odessa
Review for: Flavors Slim Can more...
Let this sit in a ice chest for a few hours and enjoy it. This beer is so refreshing and so good! I love the lime over the original blue. This beer is perfect for the summer bbqs and river floating. I buy this ever year during the summer.
Rebecca S.
Lafayette
Review for: Light 12-12 Glass more...
Oh M G... so good! I'm trying to eat healthier and start working out more but every now in then I feel like a beer and this is so yummy and light that I can get away with it without feeling bloated or like I've cheated! Great taste too!!
Leslie R.
trinity
Review for: Michelob Ultra Lime Cactus Beer Bottles 12 oz, 6 pk more...
This are really good, I don’t usually drink beer unless is a michelada but this ones don’t taste bad at all.. they have a good taste not the nasty beer taste. I don’t have to mix it with the Clamato or with beer salt.. Michelob Ultra Flavors Lime Cactus Beer
Ashley G.
Oklahoma City, OK
THIS IS MY FAVORITE. This drink reminds me of a summer day. I love the light lime flavor and it is very refreshing. I love they are low calorie. Definitely puts your mind at ease. I would highly recommend these to everyone.
Kelli N.
Zimmerman, MN
Great taste ! I was a bit apprehensive to purchase this beer. I have my favorite beer, but had been curious as to how this would taste. I am glad I bit the bullet and bought some . You will not be disappointed .
Brittany S.
paramus, NJ
Is this still made? I used to drink this (or similar flavor) when I was in college, but haven't seen it in a long time
Ty G.
Allendale, MI
Is this beer comparable to Bud Light Lime?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone tried this flavor?