BY MICHELOB #37 in Beer

• Has anyone tried this flavor?1 Answers
  • Is this beer comparable to Bud Light Lime?1 Answers
  • Is this still made? I used to drink this (or similar flavor) when...2 Answers
  • "I really enjoyed this flavor." in 1 review
  • "A good beer to start out with not over powering and has great taste!" in 1 review
Corbin R.
Cactus lime is my "keep stocked" beer. We always keep a case of it in the fridge for nights on the patio. I love it because it's not as limey as the Bud Light like which means you don't get a yucky taste after a few. There is also not near as much sugar so they don't make your stomach feel icky after a few. I especially like these in the summer because they are just refreshing when it's hot! If you are a fan if lime beers but are wanting something a little more subtle, this is the beer for you.
Rebekah L.
Smackover , AR
I’m not a very big beer drinker but when I do drink beer, I tend to lean towards this one. It has a very unique taste that I have learned to enjoy. I have purchased one of these beers last few times I have been at an outing. I highly recommend to anyone that likes to try new things. I am only giving it four stars for the fact that I’m not a big beer drinker. Will probably continue to drink it!
Jasmine S.
Sebring, FL
Great taste! Amazing beer! I loved it from day one of trying it! The lime taste isn't too overpowering neither is the cactus taste (whatever that taste like lol) but it definitely has a unique taste! I would definitely recommend it to anyone who likes light beer
Ali H.
Waco, TX
Best beer in the world!! I love the lime cactus flavor. This is my go-to, number 1 favorite beer, but a lot of places don’t have it. I can find mine at certain gas stations and sometimes HEB (they rarely have it in stock). The flavor is awesome, it’s best cold and I would TOTALLY add more lime!!!! More pricey than other beers but 100% worth it
Tina H.
Chickasaw, AL
Great Beer awesome twist to Michelob! I like the refreshing taste of the lime cactus! Doesn’t leave a bad aftertaste in your mouth. It’s a great drink for a great price and I’d definitely recommend this beer to friends
SAMANTHA K.
Chesapeake, VA
My new go to light crisp beer for sure. I have always loved a Landshark or Bud Light Lime, but nothing compares to the Michelob Ultra Lime Cactus. Tastes great in bottles or the slim cans. This beer is so refreshing and light and has an amazing lime flavor without being overbearing. Not heavy at all.
Mer L.
Irvine , CA
I love this beer, but I do not like how strong the taste is of the lime. I like a lime beer with a more natural flavor of lime. I will buy in the future but only for special occasions. I recommend for people who are not fond of beer. This is something that can take the heavy beer taste away.
Autumn G.
Plaistow , NH
I was kind of afraid to try this beer when I first saw it ( dont ask me why lol) but I'm very glad that I did. Bud Light Lime is my favorite beer and this totally blew that out of the water. Would definitely recommend to any of my fello BLL people out there. Got this at my local Market Basket!
Cindy T.
McAlisterville
We bought this this past weekend ! Love it. It’s not a filling beer and goes down so smooth . It’s a little pricey but worth it ! We like all lime beer but this one is by far the best. No bite after taste . It’s just a nice drink to add to any meal . Or to just socialize with
Keli M.
Mobile, AL
I'm not a big beer drinker but this beer actually taste good. This beer is super light and the lime flavor works to really give it a great flavor. The downside of this beer is that it is really hard to find. I've been able to find it at Publix but it sells out pretty fast and they don't keep that many in stock at a time.
Brittany S.
Paramus, NJ
Is this still made? I used to drink this (or similar flavor) when I was in college, but haven't seen it in a long time
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone tried this flavor?
Ty G.
Allendale, MI
Is this beer comparable to Bud Light Lime?