BY MICHELOB

Michelob ULTRA Fruit is best enjoyed chilled and can be servedstraight out of the bottle or poured into a wide bowl, fluted orpilsner-style glass. see more...

Allison G.
Grand Jct, CO
I have found that this was really only good when given to me. I tried it by my self one night and really did not like the taste.
Danielle S.
Narragansett, RI
Great tasting beer, with a fruity flavor. I love this on a summer day. When I am in need of a fruity beer, this is my go-to.
Nicole C.
Alamo, TX
This is probably one of the only beers I will drink willingly mostly because it does have a little bit of a fruity flavor.
Lauren M.
Earlsboro, OK
I have always loved michelob especially this flavor as well as the cactus lime. This flavor is hard to find and I love it!
Terri C.
This is surprisingly really good and tasty. Nice refreshing taste and not too sweet or tangy. Perfect on a summer day.
Elise M.
This drink is great. I like drinking it in the summer. I serve it at parties to friends and cohorts. They enjoy it.
Becky S.
Seymour, CT
Was iffy on a sweet beer but this one turned out to be incredible. It wasn't too sweet and it went down crazy easy!
Meghan N.
Grove City, OH
I can enjoy peach anything but this tops my list of peach beers. If you like peach things I recommend you try this!
Monica P.
Valrico, FL
I love this beer. It's so light and not fattening! I love the added fruit flavor too. It is definitely a must try.
Tiara D.
Lighter fruit taste, refreshing, not too hop-y, perfect summertime beer. Love purchasing in the 3 flavor 12-pack.
Liz S.
Del Rio, TX
This beer looks really tasty. I love Michelob and I know when they mix some flavor a with the beer they actually turn out really good. Where can I find this specific flavor ?