Add a Photo

By MICHELOB
#110 in Beer
Michelob ULTRA Fruit is best enjoyed chilled and can be servedstraight out of the bottle or poured into a wide bowl, fluted orpilsner-style glass.
Caitlin H.
Caitlin H.
Lexington, Tn

This is perfect for those who can't stand beer. Yes, this is beer, but it's peach beer?! Lol
Cassie H.
Cassie H.
Ona, WV

Love this mix up with ultra! Light, refreshing peach flavor! Perfect on a hot summer day!
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Erie, PA

I don't mind michelobe light it's cold and refreshing and hits the spot after a long day
Kim B.
Kim B.

I love Michelob Ultra. They have some interesting flavors, but this one is my favorite.
Melanie F.
Melanie F.
Roanoke, VA

I'm not a fan of this stuff. It was absolutely horrid in my opinion. Two thumbs down.
Angela C.
Angela C.

I love drinking this beer when I need to relax it is great and only a few calories
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Deatsville, AL

Great poolside beverage! So crisp and refreshing and has an amazing summer flavor!
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
Derby, CT

Great light and fruity beer. Nice on a hot summer night relaxing on the patio!
Haley R.
Haley R.
Eure, NC

I love this and I drink it on a regular basis with my friends and family. Michelob Dragon Fruit peach beer is a very satisfying on the flavor side of things. Its an affordably choice that gives the buz i'm looking for. Usually I alternate between this and kinky pink!
Caroline M.
Caroline M.

Absolutely the best light beer out there for those of us who don't prefer heavy IPA's or this that and the other. The peach is just delicious.
Liz S.
Liz S.
Del Rio, TX

This beer looks really tasty. I love Michelob and I know when they mix some flavor a with the beer they actually turn out really good. Where can I find this specific flavor ?

Join Now