BY MICHELOB

Michelob ULTRA Fruit is best enjoyed chilled and can be servedstraight out of the bottle or poured into a wide bowl, fluted orpilsner-style glass. see more...

Becky S.
Becky S.
Seymour, CT
Was iffy on a sweet beer but this one turned out to be incredible. It wasn't too sweet and it went down crazy easy!
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Saint Louis, MO
Yum! Delicious and crisp fruit flavors. My store stopped selling it but it is still one of my favorites!
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
Athens, GA
My uncle loves this he actually is the one who got me to drink it. it's great for him with his diabetes.
Tina H.
Tina H.
This stuff taste great and gives you a quick buzz. Can't wait to finish breastfeeding and have a drink
Laura F.
Laura F.
Has an interesting taste. Was in edge if I liked it or not. Do not think I could drink a lot of them.
Keisha L.
Keisha L.
Parsons, TN
I love Michelob but I also love fruity drinks. So this blend of beer and fruit peach is amazing
Keli M.
Keli M.
Michelob beer is what me and all my friends drink. Tastes good unlike some other light beers.
Caitlin H.
Caitlin H.
Lexington, Tn
This is perfect for those who can't stand beer. Yes, this is beer, but it's peach beer?! Lol
Cassie H.
Cassie H.
Ona, WV
Love this mix up with ultra! Light, refreshing peach flavor! Perfect on a hot summer day!
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
ERIE, PA
I don't mind michelobe light it's cold and refreshing and hits the spot after a long day
Liz S.
Liz S.
Del Rio, TX
This beer looks really tasty. I love Michelob and I know when they mix some flavor a with the beer they actually turn out really good. Where can I find this specific flavor ?