BY MICHELOB

Michelob ULTRA Fruit is best enjoyed chilled and can be servedstraight out of the bottle or poured into a wide bowl, fluted orpilsner-style glass. see more...

Chandra F.
Bowling Green, KY
I loved this beer. It has a great beer flavor with an amazing peachy flavor. I mix this with grenadine and a shot of tequila. It is so good. I would recommend this product.
Miranda B.
This is definitely a beer you have to have an acquired taste for. It is very light and crisp, not too heavy. It doesn't make you feel bloated after 2 drinks like some beers.
Catherine C.
Chesterfield, VA
Michelob ultra is the perfect beer for ladies trying to watch their weight. It has a lower amount of calories and a great taste for the warmer weather months!
Regina S.
Perfect alternative for something who isn't a beer drinker. Light enough it can be mistaken for small beverage without the sweetness. Perfect for a summer day.
Shelly W.
Tulsa, OK
I adore this beer when I'm in the mood for something light with good flavor but not in the mood to feel guilty about the amount of calories I just consumed 😁
Sarah G.
LINCOLN, NE
Very refreshing and low-calorie! Very affordable and great for a warm day outside! The other varieties of the flavored line are very good, as well.
Caroline M.
Absolutely the best light beer out there for those of us who don't prefer heavy IPA's or this that and the other. The peach is just delicious.
Gwendolyn G.
Spindale, NC
I was shocked. This is really good. A crisp clean taste. Very refreshing and light. Great with food. Not heavy at all so you can drink a few.
Cynthia F.
El Paso , TX
Very good and refreshing! Perfect for light beer drinkers. Not as sweet as most flavored beers. Not too expensive either. Tastes awesome!!
Haley G.
San Angelo, TX
I'm not a big fan of beer. I don't enjoy the taste, but this is one of the best I've had so far! If you like lime you'll love this!
Liz S.
Del Rio, TX
This beer looks really tasty. I love Michelob and I know when they mix some flavor a with the beer they actually turn out really good. Where can I find this specific flavor ?