Add a Photo

By MICHELOB
#108 in Beer
Michelob ULTRA Fruit is best enjoyed chilled and can be servedstraight out of the bottle or poured into a wide bowl, fluted orpilsner-style glass.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Saint Louis, MO

Yum! Delicious and crisp fruit flavors. My store stopped selling it but it is still one of my favorites!
Tina H.
Tina H.

This stuff taste great and gives you a quick buzz. Can't wait to finish breastfeeding and have a drink
Laura F.
Laura F.

Has an interesting taste. Was in edge if I liked it or not. Do not think I could drink a lot of them.
Patti L.
Patti L.

A true must have with any BBQ and my husband loves them his favorite drink after a long day at work
Laura P.
Laura P.
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia

I have never tried this in Canada but it's sounds awesome. I hope we get more Michelob flavours!!
Keisha L.
Keisha L.
Parsons, TN

I love Michelob but I also love fruity drinks. So this blend of beer and fruit peach is amazing
Keli M.
Keli M.

Michelob beer is what me and all my friends drink. Tastes good unlike some other light beers.
Caitlin H.
Caitlin H.
Lexington, Tn

This is perfect for those who can't stand beer. Yes, this is beer, but it's peach beer?! Lol
Cassie H.
Cassie H.
Ona, WV

Love this mix up with ultra! Light, refreshing peach flavor! Perfect on a hot summer day!
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Erie, PA

I don't mind michelobe light it's cold and refreshing and hits the spot after a long day
Liz S.
Liz S.
Del Rio, TX

This beer looks really tasty. I love Michelob and I know when they mix some flavor a with the beer they actually turn out really good. Where can I find this specific flavor ?

Join Now