Add a Photo

By MICHELOB
#108 in Beer
Michelob ULTRA Fruit is best enjoyed chilled and can be servedstraight out of the bottle or poured into a wide bowl, fluted orpilsner-style glass.
Heather K.
Heather K.
Lyles, TN

Michelob Ultra dragon fruit peach beer is easy to drink taste delicious and pairs well with lots of foods very lady friendly. Its crisp yet not too sweet like some flavored beers can be
Miranda B.
Miranda B.

This is definitely a beer you have to have an acquired taste for. It is very light and crisp, not too heavy. It doesn't make you feel bloated after 2 drinks like some beers.
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
Chesterfield, Va

Michelob ultra is the perfect beer for ladies trying to watch their weight. It has a lower amount of calories and a great taste for the warmer weather months!
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Lincoln, NE

Very refreshing and low-calorie! Very affordable and great for a warm day outside! The other varieties of the flavored line are very good, as well.
Cynthia F.
Cynthia F.
El Paso, TX

Very good and refreshing! Perfect for light beer drinkers. Not as sweet as most flavored beers. Not too expensive either. Tastes awesome!!
Haley G.
Haley G.
San Angelo, TX

I'm not a big fan of beer. I don't enjoy the taste, but this is one of the best I've had so far! If you like lime you'll love this!
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Narragansett, RI

Great tasting beer, with a fruity flavor. I love this on a summer day. When I am in need of a fruity beer, this is my go-to.
Meghan N.
Meghan N.
Grove City, OH

I can enjoy peach anything but this tops my list of peach beers. If you like peach things I recommend you try this!
Becky S.
Becky S.
Seymour, CT

Was iffy on a sweet beer but this one turned out to be incredible. It wasn't too sweet and it went down crazy easy!
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
Siloam, GA

My uncle loves this he actually is the one who got me to drink it. it's great for him with his diabetes.
Liz S.
Liz S.
Del Rio, TX

This beer looks really tasty. I love Michelob and I know when they mix some flavor a with the beer they actually turn out really good. Where can I find this specific flavor ?

Join Now