Add a Photo

By MICHELOB
#105 in Beer
Michelob ULTRA Fruit is best enjoyed chilled and can be servedstraight out of the bottle or poured into a wide bowl, fluted orpilsner-style glass.
Marlene R.
Marlene R.
El paso, Tx

I'm in constant search of fruity drinks that will get me buzzed and not just give me a migraine and this beer is definitely one for the books! It tastes amazing, I definitely recommend it and will probably buy again!
Liz S.

So refreshing! This is one of my summer favorites. I bought it at our local beer deli. I wouldn't say it's hard to find. It is on the sweet side so if you don't like sweeter beers this might not be for you.
Desire R.
Desire R.
Whiting, IN

I really enjoy light beers. I wasn't completely sold on the dragon fruit flavor. I enjoy a beer with flavor, but this just wasn't coming through for me. Would try other flavors next. Pass on this one.
kaci d.
kaci d.

I really like this beer. It has a great flavor. I usually will have two or three and just relax every now and then. It's probably my favorite beer as of right now and I don't drink very often.
Heather K.
Heather K.
Lyles, TN

Michelob Ultra dragon fruit peach beer is easy to drink taste delicious and pairs well with lots of foods very lady friendly. Its crisp yet not too sweet like some flavored beers can be
Miranda B.
Miranda B.

This is definitely a beer you have to have an acquired taste for. It is very light and crisp, not too heavy. It doesn't make you feel bloated after 2 drinks like some beers.
Chandra F.
Chandra F.
Bowling Green, KY

I loved this beer. It has a great beer flavor with an amazing peachy flavor. I mix this with grenadine and a shot of tequila. It is so good. I would recommend this product.
Kelli A.
Kelli A.

This one is such a goody. So nice and crisp for the summer. You can also through it in sangria for some bubbly I loveeeeee it! Bring to a party always a favorite
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
Chesterfield, VA

Michelob ultra is the perfect beer for ladies trying to watch their weight. It has a lower amount of calories and a great taste for the warmer weather months!
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Lincoln, NE

Very refreshing and low-calorie! Very affordable and great for a warm day outside! The other varieties of the flavored line are very good, as well.
Del Rio, TX

This beer looks really tasty. I love Michelob and I know when they mix some flavor a with the beer they actually turn out really good. Where can I find this specific flavor ?

Join Now