BY MICHELOB

Michelob ULTRA Fruit is best enjoyed chilled and can be servedstraight out of the bottle or poured into a wide bowl, fluted orpilsner-style glass. see more...

Kerri K.
Kerri K.
Wasilla, AK
Okay. I must admit I haven't tried this but am Super stoked to find this now that I see this flavor! I love mic ultra and can't wait to try the new flavors which I haven't seen in my store I work at but I will be sure to ask the vendor next time they come to do an order with the liquor dept.
Renee F.
Renee F.
Natchitoches, LA
I absolutely love the Michelob Ultra Dragonfruit Peach beer. Unfortunately, after finding a six-pack of it once, several years ago, I've never been able to find it again. No one in our area seems to ever even have heard of it. Too bad, because they would love it!
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Perkinston, MS
A refreshing drink to enjoy on a sunny summer day and when you want a change of taste. I have never tried another peach flavored beer but this is delicious. It's light, refreshing and has the perfect hint of peach flavor. I purchase this product frequently!
Paula E.
Paula E.
NC
I have to say that Michelob has really hit the nail on the head with this one. The flavors in this are amazing. This beer has a crisp clean flavor and the fruit flavors are amazing. I will definitely be buying this again soon. This is a great tasting beer
Melissa E.
Melissa E.
Troup, TX
Great light beer to drink at the pool or beach. It's alcohol content is low so you can drink more of it than a darker beer. The flavored are mild but you can definitely taste the flavor. This beer is not sweet and the flavored are just a hint
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Perry, IA
I always really like trying flavored beer and I like Michelob Ultra so I thought that this would be really good! It was okay, but a little too tart for me. It's something I might drink casually, but I'd probably only have one in a sitting.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
I'm not a big beer drinker, but this stuff is great! I usually have to put lime juice in my beer to make it tolerable, but there's no need for it in this. I'd definitely recommend it for anyone who isn't a huge fan of regular beer.
Marlene R.
Marlene R.
El paso, Tx
I'm in constant search of fruity drinks that will get me buzzed and not just give me a migraine and this beer is definitely one for the books! It tastes amazing, I definitely recommend it and will probably buy again!
Liz S.
So refreshing! This is one of my summer favorites. I bought it at our local beer deli. I wouldn't say it's hard to find. It is on the sweet side so if you don't like sweeter beers this might not be for you.
Desire R.
Desire R.
Whiting, IN
I really enjoy light beers. I wasn't completely sold on the dragon fruit flavor. I enjoy a beer with flavor, but this just wasn't coming through for me. Would try other flavors next. Pass on this one.
Del Rio, TX
This beer looks really tasty. I love Michelob and I know when they mix some flavor a with the beer they actually turn out really good. Where can I find this specific flavor ?