BY MICHELOB

Michelob ULTRA Fruit is best enjoyed chilled and can be servedstraight out of the bottle or poured into a wide bowl, fluted orpilsner-style glass. see more...

Lauren B.
Longview, TX
This is my absolute favorite variation of Michelob! I have been unable to find it the last several years and do not know if it is discontinued or just unavailable in my area. It is unique with its flavor, unlike any beer I have ever tasted. I would love to have it again.
Kaitlyn R.
Philadelphia, PA
I did not like this at all. The flavor was tangy in a bad way, the palette felt confused to me. Super light with a lot of carbonation. I have it two stars because my friend finished it and enjoyed it
Taylor A.
Gladewater , TX
Not really a huge beer drinker but if I do drink it this is the only one I will have. It’s very light and doesn’t get as gross tasting when it gets warm if you don’t drink it fast enough
Kerri K.
Wasilla, AK
Okay. I must admit I haven't tried this but am Super stoked to find this now that I see this flavor! I love mic ultra and can't wait to try the new flavors which I haven't seen in my store I work at but I will be sure to ask the vendor next time they come to do an order with the liquor dept.
Samantha C.
Williamstown, NJ
Love the crisp taste of this beer and how light it is. Definitely can't have more than one it is very sweet and can make your stomach hurt after awhile but you will crave it after awhile. Highly recommend to people
Who don't prefer the beer taste.
Liz S.
So refreshing! This is one of my summer favorites. I bought it at our local beer deli. I wouldn't say it's hard to find. It is on the sweet side so if you don't like sweeter beers this might not be for you.
Amanda M.
Perry, IA
I always really like trying flavored beer and I like Michelob Ultra so I thought that this would be really good! It was okay, but a little too tart for me. It's something I might drink casually, but I'd probably only have one in a sitting.
Michelob Ultra Flavors Dragon Fruit Peach Beer Michelob Original Lager is a malty, full-bodied European-style premium lager. From its inception to today, it stands out as a distinctive, high-quality beer
Haley R.
Eure, NC
I love this and I drink it on a regular basis with my friends and family. Michelob Dragon Fruit peach beer is a very satisfying on the flavor side of things. Its an affordably choice that gives the buz i'm looking for. Usually I alternate between this and kinky pink!
Brittany C.
Perkinston, MS
A refreshing drink to enjoy on a sunny summer day and when you want a change of taste. I have never tried another peach flavored beer but this is delicious. It's light, refreshing and has the perfect hint of peach flavor. I purchase this product frequently!
Liz S.
Del Rio, TX
This beer looks really tasty. I love Michelob and I know when they mix some flavor a with the beer they actually turn out really good. Where can I find this specific flavor ?