BY MICHELOB

Michelob ULTRA Fruit is best enjoyed chilled and can be servedstraight out of the bottle or poured into a wide bowl, fluted orpilsner-style glass. see more...

Tracy S.
Minot, ND
Love this light beer fruit flavor option. It’s not sickly sweet like a cider and it’s light enough to avoid the guilt and it’s easy to drink and great for hot days
Lauren B.
Longview, TX
This is my absolute favorite variation of Michelob! I have been unable to find it the last several years and do not know if it is discontinued or just unavailable in my area. It is unique with its flavor, unlike any beer I have ever tasted. I would love to have it again.
Taylor A.
Gladewater , TX
Not really a huge beer drinker but if I do drink it this is the only one I will have. It’s very light and doesn’t get as gross tasting when it gets warm if you don’t drink it fast enough
Kerri K.
Wasilla, AK
Okay. I must admit I haven't tried this but am Super stoked to find this now that I see this flavor! I love mic ultra and can't wait to try the new flavors which I haven't seen in my store I work at but I will be sure to ask the vendor next time they come to do an order with the liquor dept.
Samantha C.
Williamstown, NJ
Love the crisp taste of this beer and how light it is. Definitely can't have more than one it is very sweet and can make your stomach hurt after awhile but you will crave it after awhile. Highly recommend to people
Who don't prefer the beer taste.
Liz S.
So refreshing! This is one of my summer favorites. I bought it at our local beer deli. I wouldn't say it's hard to find. It is on the sweet side so if you don't like sweeter beers this might not be for you.
Amanda M.
Perry, IA
I always really like trying flavored beer and I like Michelob Ultra so I thought that this would be really good! It was okay, but a little too tart for me. It's something I might drink casually, but I'd probably only have one in a sitting.
Christina W.
Port Royal, PA
The flavor combination of this beer really intrigued me and made me want to try this. So that is what initially drew me in. The flavor was pretty good and had a crisp refreshing taste. I will most likely be purchasing again.
Kryste K.
Ventured out of my normal confront Mortis zone because I LOVE LOVE LOVE peaches. We had to give it a try! The taste was perfect, not overwhelming or weird tasting at all. I will definitely keep these around during the summer!
cheryl s.
Brooksville , FL
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a light refreshing beer with a pleasant fruitiness without being overly sweet. Great option for a low carb or keto diet. Love this on a hot summer afternoon or evening. I will purchase this again.
Liz S.
Del Rio, TX
This beer looks really tasty. I love Michelob and I know when they mix some flavor a with the beer they actually turn out really good. Where can I find this specific flavor ?