Add a Photo

By MICHELOB
#108 in Beer
Michelob ULTRA Fruit is best enjoyed chilled and can be servedstraight out of the bottle or poured into a wide bowl, fluted orpilsner-style glass.
Lianet H.
Lianet H.
Kitchener , Ontario

I am a fan of domestic light beer, and this is my goto. The bros insist waitresses card me when I order, claiming you can't order Ultra unless you are under 21. But I can't help myself, this is what I like. I can drink these all night with no damage. If you like flavor or a buzz, stay away - this aint THAT brew. This is for guys like me who harvest flavor from the enchiladas, and seek refreshment from my brew.
Haley R.
Haley R.
Eure, NC

I love this and I drink it on a regular basis with my friends and family. Michelob Dragon Fruit peach beer is a very satisfying on the flavor side of things. Its an affordably choice that gives the buz i'm looking for. Usually I alternate between this and kinky pink!
Renee F.
Renee F.
Natchitoches, LA

I absolutely love the Michelob Ultra Dragonfruit Peach beer. Unfortunately, after finding a six-pack of it once, several years ago, I've never been able to find it again. No one in our area seems to ever even have heard of it. Too bad, because they would love it!
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Perkinston, MS

A refreshing drink to enjoy on a sunny summer day and when you want a change of taste. I have never tried another peach flavored beer but this is delicious. It's light, refreshing and has the perfect hint of peach flavor. I purchase this product frequently!
Paula E.
Paula E.
NC

I have to say that Michelob has really hit the nail on the head with this one. The flavors in this are amazing. This beer has a crisp clean flavor and the fruit flavors are amazing. I will definitely be buying this again soon. This is a great tasting beer
Melissa E.
Melissa E.
Troup, TX

Great light beer to drink at the pool or beach. It's alcohol content is low so you can drink more of it than a darker beer. The flavored are mild but you can definitely taste the flavor. This beer is not sweet and the flavored are just a hint
Brittany W.
Brittany W.

I'm not a big beer drinker, but this stuff is great! I usually have to put lime juice in my beer to make it tolerable, but there's no need for it in this. I'd definitely recommend it for anyone who isn't a huge fan of regular beer.
Marlene R.
Marlene R.
El Paso , Tx

I'm in constant search of fruity drinks that will get me buzzed and not just give me a migraine and this beer is definitely one for the books! It tastes amazing, I definitely recommend it and will probably buy again!
Desire R.
Desire R.
Whiting, IN

I really enjoy light beers. I wasn't completely sold on the dragon fruit flavor. I enjoy a beer with flavor, but this just wasn't coming through for me. Would try other flavors next. Pass on this one.
kaci d.
kaci d.

I really like this beer. It has a great flavor. I usually will have two or three and just relax every now and then. It's probably my favorite beer as of right now and I don't drink very often.
Liz S.
Liz S.
Del Rio, TX

This beer looks really tasty. I love Michelob and I know when they mix some flavor a with the beer they actually turn out really good. Where can I find this specific flavor ?

Join Now