BY MICHELOB #20 in Beer

Michelob ultra superior light beer cans 12 oz, 18 pk

Michelob Ultra Beer
  • "not my first choice of beer but it does taste good very cold :)i dont know if its true about the low calorie crap though." in 28 reviews
  • "It doesn't have the sugar content of wine, and has fewer calories than many other light beers, so it's great for those "cheat" nights when I need a drink :)." in 28 reviews
  • "I occasionally drink Mich Ultra instead of my favorite beer, Corona, if I am watching my calorie intake." in 16 reviews
  • "I'm not a big beer drinker to start with, so my opinion is probably not as important as someone who consumes a lot of different kinds." in 13 reviews
  • "I find this beer is flavourable, not too heavy and because of the low carb count its perfect for my health!" in 9 reviews
Becky S.
Wilmington, NC
I'm not a fan of this beer. I think it lacks flavour and that many people drink it for the wrong reason(s). I remember when it debuted like 15 years ago and people clamored for it because of the carb content when beers like Beck's Light Premier Beer already and still do have their numbers lower and taste a lot more like a great beer.
Katie F.
Bolling Afb, DC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Pretty good for such a light beer. The flavor doesn’t compare to something as an ipa but this is the kind of beer that’s would be great at a baseball game on a hot summer day. The price mark is amazing and it’s very easy to find! It’s low in calories so a good choice if you are counting or watching your figure.
Nicole M.
West New York, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Review for: Superior Bottles more...
MichelobUltra is a pretty good beer if you are looking for something light and for just a casual drink. It’s amazing if you’re on a diet since it has such low calories and it’s also pretty affordable. This is the beer that we usually keep in our fridge just for a casual drink at home with dinner
Gabby W.
Greensboro, MD
Coming from a person who doesn't typically like beer, this one is really great for people like me! It doesn't have a super strong beer flavor especially since it's a light beer. Very smooth and easy to drink! Would definitely recommend this for those who don't usually drink beer!
Heather B.
Chicopee , MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Not really a beer drinker but this is not horrible if you can’t or don’t want to drink your regular go to beverage, or if you’re looking for something that’s low carb and low calorie, or would enjoy something later and very crisp and fresh in the summertime
Autumn C.
tracy, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Review for: Superior Bottles more...
I definitely drink more beer then I should and I’m an avid craft beer enthusiast. BUT when it comes to light beers Michelob is by far the best! Taste is great and doesn’t make me feel bloated after. I always keep a few cans or bottles in the fridge.
Maelyn R.
Bayville, NJ
Love this light beer! I never feel full after drinking a few and I love the lower carb and calories of this beer! No guilty feelings when having a few beers! I recommend to anyone who likes light beers! Better taste than most other leading brands!
Catherine R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I realize that the whole point of Michelob Ultra is to be super low calorie but unfortunately it is also super low taste.  Other light beers have more flavor and taste less like water while only have a few extra calories.  If you are someone who hates the taste of beer but wants to drink one for whatever reason this would be a good one for you.  It is really just slightly flavored sparkling water.  It is inexpensive and easy to find though so that is a plus.
Brandy B.
Gage
This is my go to beer. It has a light taste and isn't as strong as most beers. When I started drinking beer, I started out with bud light. About two years ago I switched to this brand. In my opinion, I like this brand better then bud light.
Christy V.
Watertown
I love this beer. It’s very mild tasting, and smooth. I also like the fact that it’s only 95 calories. I am currently pregnant and can’t have any beer, but I have such a craving for this one beer right now! In a few months I’ll be having it!
Melissa M.
Elton, PA
Do you like this better in a bottle or draft ?
Randalle L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Is this your top pick for light beer
Robin M.
Junction City, KS
When trying Mich Ultra...did you try it for the taster or calorie count or on accident?
Mimi H.
Edmonton
Is this actually a tasty low-cal beer?
Paula H.
Havana, FL
Is there a taste difference in the can opposed to the bottle?