BY MICHELOB #1 in Beer

Michelob ultra superior light beer cans 12 oz, 18 pk

Michelob Ultra Beer
  • "not my first choice of beer but it does taste good very cold :)i dont know if its true about the low calorie crap though." in 28 reviews
  • "It doesn't have the sugar content of wine, and has fewer calories than many other light beers, so it's great for those "cheat" nights when I need a drink :)." in 28 reviews
  • "I occasionally drink Mich Ultra instead of my favorite beer, Corona, if I am watching my calorie intake." in 16 reviews
  • "I'm not a big beer drinker to start with, so my opinion is probably not as important as someone who consumes a lot of different kinds." in 13 reviews
  • "I find this beer is flavourable, not too heavy and because of the low carb count its perfect for my health!" in 9 reviews
Letha M.
Chandler, AZ
Review for: Superior Bottles more...
I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE Michelob Ultra! I am not a beer drinker but I will drink Michelob Ultra.  It is light, goes down smoothly and actually does not taste "beery" to me at all.  The best part of Michelob Ultra is that it is only 93 calories and low in carbs so it is perfect for me!
Brittany S.
Taylorsville , NC
I’ve never been a big beer fan but I went to a concert this year and beer was the main choices to choose from, my fiancé and my best friend where sipping on these and I tried it and it’s actually a really good refreshing beer! It’s really smooth as well but only prefer to drink it cold
Gabby W.
Greensboro, MD
Coming from a person who doesn't typically like beer, this one is really great for people like me! It doesn't have a super strong beer flavor especially since it's a light beer. Very smooth and easy to drink! Would definitely recommend this for those who don't usually drink beer!
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Review for: Superior Bottles more...
Michelob Ultra Beer is one of my favorites, now I don't drink a lot of beer but sometimes my husband just wants to share a beer with me and when we do drink it's always Michelob Ultra Beer. It is one of the better tasting beers out there and it is the only one I will drink.
Helen R.
Temple, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Review for: Superior Bottles more...
This beer is very good when I am feeling a little on the heavy side. It gives you a nice little buzz without making you feel so full. I was surprised at how well it tasted for being a light beer. It has a nice light flavor that's nice to enjoy with a meal.
Heather B.
Chicopee, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Not really a beer drinker but this is not horrible if you can’t or don’t want to drink your regular go to beverage, or if you’re looking for something that’s low carb and low calorie, or would enjoy something later and very crisp and fresh in the summertime
Ashley-Nicole S.
Enterprise
I was given a 6 pack of bottles for my birthday, and I’m very picky when it comes to beer. Michelob Ultra did not disappoint, and it was pretty good. I would definitely buy this in the future. It does have a bit of a bitter aftertaste and some dryness to it, but overall, I was satisfied with it.
Kimberly R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Michelob Ultra is by far my favorite beer out there. Even my husband prefers it to Bud Light. It’s a light beer and never feels too heavy going down. Comes in bottles, cans and even aluminum bottles. Priced reasonably and usually a big hit with the ladies :)
Eneida G.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Superior Bottles more...
Michelob Ultra Beer is definitely one of my top favorite beers to drink. I usually buy it at any local gas station that carries it. Great to drink when it’s cold and doesn’t give me the nasty aftertaste most other beers tend to give me.
Desiree L.
Review for: Superior Bottles more...
This Is The FIRST Beer That I Have Actually Drunk The Whole Bottle Of. I’m NOT A Beer Fan But I Did Love This One & I Have Only Tried This Once At The Bar With A Group Of Friends, It Was What Everyone Else Ordered So I Tried It. Definitely Would Buy Again & Taste Even Better W/ Salt !!!
Melissa M.
Elton, PA
Do you like this better in a bottle or draft ?
Randalle L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Is this your top pick for light beer
Robin M.
Junction City, KS
When trying Mich Ultra...did you try it for the taster or calorie count or on accident?
Mimi H.
Edmonton
Is this actually a tasty low-cal beer?
Paula H.
Havana, FL
Is there a taste difference in the can opposed to the bottle?