BY MICHELOB #6 in Beer

Michelob ultra superior light beer cans 12 oz, 18 pk

• What food goes best with this?1 Answers
  • Does anyone else think this just goes down like water? I could drin...8 Answers
  • Does anyone get a headache drinking this beer?9 Answers
Michelob Ultra Beer
  • "not my first choice of beer but it does taste good very cold :)i dont know if its true about the low calorie crap though." in 28 reviews
  • "It doesn't have the sugar content of wine, and has fewer calories than many other light beers, so it's great for those "cheat" nights when I need a drink :)." in 28 reviews
  • "I occasionally drink Mich Ultra instead of my favorite beer, Corona, if I am watching my calorie intake." in 16 reviews
  • "I'm not a big beer drinker to start with, so my opinion is probably not as important as someone who consumes a lot of different kinds." in 13 reviews
  • "I find this beer is flavourable, not too heavy and because of the low carb count its perfect for my health!" in 9 reviews
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
I'm not gonna lie, I'm a mom of three small kids, and there are days when I'm just flat out exhausted, so after the kids go to bed my husband and I will drink a beer. I've tried many many different brands over the years but I just feel like a mich ultra has such a smooth taste that it's actually enjoyable just to sit and sip on. There isn't that bite or aftertaste that so many other beers have. Plus I love the fact that it doesn't have a ton of calories so I don't have to feel guilty about drinking it.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Paramus, NJ
This is a pretty good light beer --- but it is super light! Most people would need to drink quite a few of these to feel the effects - so if you're looking to get drunk on fewer calories- you might be better off having a beer with a higher alcohol content but more calories - it will save you overall. It tastes better than other light beers - but really has a watery taste overall. It's great for people who don't love beer, but don't hate it either
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Lemoore, CA
Smooth taste! So just to make things known, I am a strict beer girl. I do not like liquor but love many types of beer. I love them so much that I realized I was putting on way too much weight, which is why I decided to try this beer, and now it's my go to whenever I want a beer at home. It has so little #calories and #carbs for a beer and is still #smooth and tastes great. It's a must try for all, I think you will be pleasantly surprised!
Denise P.
Denise P.
Greenville, NC
A nice smooth domestic beer, it is not too strong. It is not dry and does not leave a bad aftertaste. It is tasty from first sip to the last when served cold or chilled. I typically drink it from the bottle. Its obviously my go to when it comes to beer. I recently tasted it out of the new larger (tall) aluminium can and enjoy that better. If you are just looking for a smooth tasting beer this is the one.
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Richmond, TX

I was very drunk while drinking this and I have to say much better than budlight and any of it's light beer counterparts. I drank this out of a can at a cold temperature and It's pretty good if you wanna chug on something while dancing and partying. Drinking this beer is beautiful and an awesome feeling. Give this beer a try and you may or may not hate it depending on how much of a beer snob you are.
Tori B.
Tori B.
Centerville, GA
Good beer to try if 1 likes an IPA style beer but wants to cut calories. Has a decent IPA taste for those who enjoy IPAs vs domestic lagers. It's a far cry from even Yuengling or Sam Adams, but the low carb 95 calories facts of this beer really make this a good compromise. This beer has about 30 less calories than Sam Light light so not a bad choice to have in the fridge
Chanel G.
Chanel G.
Windsor, KY
This is my favorite go to beer for all occasions! I have never been a beer drinker until this year and this brand takes home the cake! I am definitely a repeat consumer. It is a little higher when compared to bud light, but it is so worth it. Some places always have it on sell if you know where to look. I usually purchase mine while I do my grocery shopping.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Happy Hour Expert
This beer, right here, is totally delish!! I love that it doesn't have all the carbs like other beers do! Thank ya jesus!! Its killer to go to social functions and not be able to socially enjoy that adult beverage because you don't have enough carbs or calories left for the evening event!! Thanks Mich ultra for being there for your girl!!
-your biggest fan
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
La Feria, TX
This has been my beer of choice for years, now! ūüĎź nothing like opening up a cold one on the beach, or while parked somewhere along the back roads, sitting on the tail gate of your truck, with lemon and beer salt. Or if you know about trechas (it's like a tajin, but way better) that suits it way better! My husband feels the same! Great beer of choice!
Jonasha C.
Jonasha C.
Quincy, MA
I really like the light color and the smooth taste the beer has, although it could improve in its flavor by having a little more flavor. Its low calorie structure give the consumer the ability to enjoy a beer wile not having to worry about the high calorie affect it could have on a human body. recommended to those who dont like strong beers.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Elton, PA
Do you like this better in a bottle or draft ?
Randalle L.
Randalle L.
Is this your top pick for light beer
Robin M.
Robin M.
Junction City, KS
When trying Mich Ultra...did you try it for the taster or calorie count or on accident?
Paula H.
Paula H.
Havana, FL
Is there a taste difference in the can opposed to the bottle?
Mimi H.
Mimi H.
Edmonton
Is this actually a tasty low-cal beer?