2 varieties available
Michelob Ultra Beer
- "not my first choice of beer but it does taste good very cold :)i dont know if its true about the low calorie crap though." in 28 reviews
- "It doesn't have the sugar content of wine, and has fewer calories than many other light beers, so it's great for those "cheat" nights when I need a drink :)." in 28 reviews
- "I occasionally drink Mich Ultra instead of my favorite beer, Corona, if I am watching my calorie intake." in 16 reviews
- "I'm not a big beer drinker to start with, so my opinion is probably not as important as someone who consumes a lot of different kinds." in 13 reviews
- "I find this beer is flavourable, not too heavy and because of the low carb count its perfect for my health!" in 9 reviews
Loving this beer! Taste
is amazing and chills up great. A
higher end beer but its price competitive with other similar brands. Would definitely recommend -- especially if you are watching the calorie/carb intake. This was my favorite go to for that!
ULTRA you became my best friend! You have showed me you can still drink beer with flavor and yet lose 25 pounds in 5 weeks from doing nothing but switching beer! You will forever be my NEW beer and I will forever praise you and tell everyone how I lost so much weight from drinking you. Usually a light beer has no flavor but you still pack a punch of flavor in my mouth!
Michelob Ultra beer is one of my go-to drinks if I'm out to dinner at a restaurant, or if I decide to hangout at the bar on the weekend. My favorite form of Michelob beer is when it comes in the bottle. I think that the taste is much more refreshing and the carbonation is just right.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
When I am eating right and working out, I still like to enjoy a beer or two. But I hate feeling guilty about the extra calories. That is not the case with this one! It has less calories than any other beer and tastes AMAZING. It is definitely my favorite.
All time favorite beer, tastes amazing, has low calories and compared to other beers is top quality in my opinion. I have and will continue to choose Ultras over any beer. This beer exceeded all expectations for beer and I highly reccomend it!
Purchased at: Target
They gave us this one after a marathon, we were so thirsty that we end up drunk, since is so light to drink you can finish three and not even notice, they use to have them really cheap at specific targets but not anymore.
Q & A
Do you like this better in a bottle or draft ?
Is this your top pick for light beer
When trying Mich Ultra...did you try it for the taster or calorie count or on accident?
Is this actually a tasty low-cal beer?
Is there a taste difference in the can opposed to the bottle?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos