BY MICHELOB

Michelob ultra superior light beer cans 12 oz, 18 pk

Michelob Ultra Beer
  • "not my first choice of beer but it does taste good very cold :)i dont know if its true about the low calorie crap though." in 28 reviews
  • "It doesn't have the sugar content of wine, and has fewer calories than many other light beers, so it's great for those "cheat" nights when I need a drink :)." in 28 reviews
  • "I occasionally drink Mich Ultra instead of my favorite beer, Corona, if I am watching my calorie intake." in 16 reviews
  • "I'm not a big beer drinker to start with, so my opinion is probably not as important as someone who consumes a lot of different kinds." in 13 reviews
  • "I find this beer is flavourable, not too heavy and because of the low carb count its perfect for my health!" in 9 reviews
Taylor S.
Scranton, PA
Review for: Superior Bottles more...
McUltra is the aspiring skinny girl's beer. With less carbs and calories than most other beers it's a great choice for any day drinking. It's taste is light, refreshing, and crisp It's affordable and definitely worth it. It's better than  Coors Light and on par with  Miller Lite Beer and  Bud Light Beer . I would definitely recommend everyone to try this beer!
Karen P.
Kerrville
I used to drink  nothing but Budweiser. I swore by it for years. Then, one day I was at a friend's house and I was offered a Michelob Ultra and I was hooked! I've had a sip of Budweiser since then and immediately switched to Mich Ultra. Never again will I buy or order anything but Michelob Ultra Beer.
Lori L.
San Antonio, TX
Michelob ultra was the first beer that I started drinking and I liked. To drink beer I think you have to develop an acquired taste for it and I think this is a great beginner beer to start drinking. It’s light and also has fewer calories than most beers. I recommend this beer for those people who are trying to start getting into drinking beer.
ashley b.
oxford, MS
Review for: Other more...
Michelob Ultra is my favorite beer. It’s so light and delicious, it’s easy to drink during events— a night out, football tailgate, party, cookout. It doesn’t leave me feeling bloated or full, so I can keep enjoying for longer. I would recommend it to all my friends, if we didn’t already all drink it.
Gabby W.
Greensboro, MD
Coming from a person who doesn't typically like beer, this one is really great for people like me! It doesn't have a super strong beer flavor especially since it's a light beer. Very smooth and easy to drink! Would definitely recommend this for those who don't usually drink beer!
Colleen B.
Spindale , NC
Favorite of all time beer! This is ultra smooth and delicious. The low carb aspect of this beer is what drew me in, and I’m so glad I found it. When I’m looking for something to compliment a great meal without feeling guilty for the calories, this is my go-to drink!
Heather B.
Chicopee , MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Not really a beer drinker but this is not horrible if you can’t or don’t want to drink your regular go to beverage, or if you’re looking for something that’s low carb and low calorie, or would enjoy something later and very crisp and fresh in the summertime
Drew H.
Davenport, IA
Review for: Superior Bottles more...
My favorite beer! It doesn’t have a strong “beer” taste like other beers. I usually add a lime and/or an orange into it to give it a citrus taste and it is literally AMAZING. I never pictured myself as a beer drinker but I can definitely drink this beer.
Maelyn R.
Bayville, NJ
Love this light beer! I never feel full after drinking a few and I love the lower carb and calories of this beer! No guilty feelings when having a few beers! I recommend to anyone who likes light beers! Better taste than most other leading brands!
Stephanie F.
Youngsville, LA
Review for: Superior Bottles more...
This beer is good. It’s light and crisp and of course is known for low calories. It is in ever restaurant and store so it’s easy to find. Compared to miller light , the beer flavor is less strong. But it’s still a very good light low calorie beer.
Melissa M.
elton, PA
Do you like this better in a bottle or draft ?
Randalle L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Is this your top pick for light beer
Robin M.
Junction City, KS
When trying Mich Ultra...did you try it for the taster or calorie count or on accident?
Mimi H.
Edmonton
Is this actually a tasty low-cal beer?
Paula H.
Havana, FL
Is there a taste difference in the can opposed to the bottle?

Walmart