Michelob Ultra Beer

by Michelob

#1 in Beer

Michelob ultra superior light beer cans 12 oz, 18 pk

What do you recommend more? Michelob Ultra Beer in the original flavor or the Lime one?! I was thinking just adding a lime to the original flavor but i’m curious!
Is this beer better bottle or can?
Why don’t you ever come out with light seasonal beers?
Start your review of Michelob Ultra Beer!
Product Highlights
“not my first choice of beer but it does taste good very cold :)i dont know if its true about the low calorie crap though.” in reviews
“It doesn't have the sugar content of wine, and has fewer calories than many other light beers, so it's great for those "cheat" nights when I need a drink :).” in reviews
“I occasionally drink Mich Ultra instead of my favorite beer, Corona, if I am watching my calorie intake.” in reviews
“I'm not a big beer drinker to start with, so my opinion is probably not as important as someone who consumes a lot of different kinds.” in reviews
“I find this beer is flavourable, not too heavy and because of the low carb count its perfect for my health!” in reviews
Topeka, KS
First of all, this has slowly became one of my favorite blushes in my collection. It might not seem as pigmented as it should be at first, but I PROMISE you that it builds up nicely into a warm flush of color. There is no fallout with this product at all, which is amazing! Also, if you're scared to try the shade "she's seductive" then DONT BE. The color doesn't translate on your skin as mauvey and deep as it shows in the picture. It translates as a beautiful warm flush of rosey mauve on your cheeks! Thank you for this product Patrick!😍❤
midland, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Michelob Ultra is a smooth and refreshing beer. I appreciate that it is light and leaves me less bloated than other beers do. I also appreciate that it is low in calories and carbohydrates while not making me feel like I am sacrificing the great taste. I find the slim cans to be a bit annoying since regular koozies don't fit them and so they tend to get warm fast. As a result, Michelob Ultra is usually not my first choice in the summer or for any outdoor activities.
Roland, IA
Michelob Ultra is the only beer I can and will drink! I made the switch about 5+ years ago from Budlight. I love that it is a light beer and that I don't feel complete gut rot & miserable after 1 beer. I do get a buzz on Michelob after about 3 (i am a light weight) It's easy to find and order anywhere, reasonably priced, and always tastes good. I love my Michelob Ultra
Detroit , MI
I’m not a beer drinker but if I have to do a beer then this one is definitely my beer the taste is super soft not only is it taste soft but it feel soft on your body it doesn’t make you feel super bloated like I feel other beers do and it’s just perfect calorie wise specially if you’re watching your weight this is my favorite beer and I will continue to purchase they always!!
Homestead, PA
Michelob Ultra Beer uploaded by Kierra M.
I’ve never ever been a beer person until I was recommended Michelob!! i’m picky when it comes to brews (can’t do bud light or Corona yuck lol) but this kind is a very very light (almost wine like) and smooth tasting! It’s perfect for an outside summer gathering without you feeling gross and bloated! this is super low in carbs too!! It goes great with a lime in my opinion 😋
Danville, VA
I love a good beer every now and then, my beer of choice is the michelob ultra. it is a smooth beer and it goes great with a nice steak dinner. I love it when it is nice and ice cold because personally i think it taste way better. i recommend this beer to anyone that likes beer or wants a beer to try for the first time. Michelob Ultra Beer
Springfield, IL
Review for: 24 Bottle
Since switching up my diet recently I have come to love this beer. I usually hate the taste of beer, but this has all the right flavors in it. it's an affordable beer and has less calories and carbs as your average beer. So having one of these doesn't make me feel guilty in the slightest. If you haven't tried this or any of the others definitely do so you won't be disappointed.
Ruskin, FL
I.love Michalob ultra for its light, refreshing taste! I love to put fresh squeezed LEMON juice or concentrated lemon juice in it, as it makes it even more refreshing! Also, it's only 3 points on my weight watchers! I think I like the draft version better, and it has to be ice COLD. If you're looking for a light, refreshing beer, this one is it!
Louisville, KY
Michelob Ultra is my favorite beer that I have ever tried. I don't get too adventurous because I'm pretty picky about what beer I drink. I don't drink anything that is too dark the bitterness really bothers me. This has such a mild flavor that I feel like anyone could handle even if you don't prefer beer. This is my drink of choice at the bar, family events, and other special occasions.
Independence, MO
Personally, I don't drink often, and when I do it had to be fruity. My husband, on the other hand is a big beer guy. This is always his go-to brand, and I ended up trying it before and it's not as strong as say, Budweiser is. Definitely a light airy taste to it and for the price it's definitely not bad at all.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Homestead, PA
il y a 25 jours
Brittany H. • il y a 25 jours
I loved the lime, until they started mixing it with prickly pear. Now I would much rather have the regular!
1,101 reviews
il y a 3 ans
Michelob Ultra Beer anyone tried this?
Judith Z. • il y a 3 ans