BY MICHELOB

Mel A.
Milwaukee, WI
With a refreshingly light taste, this product is perfect for Summer and is delicious for even the most stubborn of beer drinkers! Not as filling as most of the common beer beverages available so you won't feel the need to limit yourself!
Carolyn F.
Conroe , Tx
Love love love this beer. I am a huge tea drinker and this is awesome. great flavor and just the right thing on a hot summer day. Very affordable makes it even more of a great find.
Karen L.
Garden City, KS
Not a beer drinker, but these actually taste really good! They taste a lot like regular tea if you are a tea drinker. I would recommend for people that want something other than regular beer
Linda R.
Muscle Shoals, AL
Ok I'll just put it out there. This is the lite beer of ire beer and when I drink a beer I don't want a watered dwn version that may save you a few ounces overall. Beer is about taste.
Madi C.
Grand Rapids, MI
Absolutely love! A very light and airy drink, and perfect for a relaxing day in the sun. It tasted way better than I expecting and the packaging was good. I'd much rather drink this than a schmirnoff wine cooler. I definitely recommend this drink to all alcoholic beverage lovers.
Whitney M.
Lancaster, SC
This brand is already tasty! But the hole tea lemonade kind is to die for! Lovely taste with just the right amount of tea and lemonade to make a tasty refreshing summer night beverage to make the mood just right.
Alesha M.
Kansas City, MO
Such a GOOD summertime brew! I’ve told so many people about this drink but not very many people have known what I’m talking about. This drink is perfection. I’m a repeat consumer and I recommend this to others currently.
Shannon Tew W.
#disgusting. I'm not a big fan of #Michelob anyway and all their attempts to have like ultralight and these fancy beers are just not my thing. So for me it's a no.
Dana M.
Wilmington, DE
Arnold Palmer beer!? Amazing!!! Really great in summer. Perfect for pool, bbq, beach party or just hanging with the gang. So refreshing I kinda forgot it was beer. Lol
Michelob Ultra 19th Hole Tea & Lemonade Michelob Original Lager is a malty, full-bodied European-style premium lager. From its inception to today, it stands out as a distinctive, high-quality beer
Amanda M.
Burlington , KY
Where can I find this? It is currently not on their website. I did see it on Walmart's website but have yet to see it in stores. HELP!!!!