BY MICHELOB

• What the difference between this and the ultra?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know where I can buy this beer in Fresno Cali...2 Answers
Kay G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Glass Bottles more...
Really good beer, low in carbs so that’s a plus lol beer taste better in a glass. Always
Andrew R.
Philadelphia, PA
This is like drinking water. Its not great but its not terrible. I would be embarrassed to order/buy this beer.
Tina M.
Beer isn't for everybody. Some beers can be too syrong. I prefer this brand because the taste is not super storng.
Brittany M.
Covington, OH
I'm not a huge beer drinker but Michelob light is, well light! It has a good taste and no bad after taste. It's a nice beer to casually drink with friends. It's usually my go to beer if it is available and my only option is beer! I recommend it to everyone.
Shanice L.
Doral, FL
it is a light bear that anyone can enjoy... best when very cold. i am a first time consumer. i will have this beer again. i'm not a beer drinker and i enjoyed this one. i bought this at a local bar, it is worth a try. i am an over all satisfied consumer
Sara G.
Reynoldsburg
One of my favorite beers. It has a great taste and doesn't make you feel bloated or gross after drinking.
Lisa P.
Framingham
Light and refreshing! Satisfies and quenches my thirst without that "bloated" feeling like other beers do.
melody n.
Coeburn, VA
I really enjoyed Michelob Light. Taste great and didn't leave a nasty after taste. Hopps mixture was excellent as well. Not to expensive and didn't take that many for a good head change.
Loretta T.
st charles
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Glass Bottles more...
My husbands all time favorite beer for as long as I can remember. He likes all sorts of beer but Michelob Light is his preference every time.
Michelle N.
Philadelphia, PA
Love how light it feels when drinking also good if you dont want a beer belly. Taste just like the original
Angie R.
Somerset, KY
Do you like the price of this product?
Monica T.
Moses Lake, WA
Is this a good beer to try?
Jill B.
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Where in Canada can you buy this beer? I have found it in the USA but is there anywhere in Canada that carries it?
Marcus S.
Morgantown, WV
I love drinking beer especially during football season but I need to lose some weight and don't really want to stop drinking is this beer a pretty good beer. I know it's lower in calories but does it actually tastes good?
Richelle C.
Hampton , VA
What the difference between this and the ultra?