BY MICHELOB

• What the difference between this and the ultra?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know where I can buy this beer in Fresno Cali...2 Answers
Jayme P.
White Hall, AR
I do enjoy sipping on this whenever someone doesn't have my favorite beer in stock. The flavor is okay. It's crisp, but not my favorite. I don't think there's room for improvement. I only buy it when my favorite isn't in stock.
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
I love this beer. In the south this is a staple as IPA’s and Stouts are not very popular. This beer is light and crisp and always fresh. It’s also low on calories so you can have the occasional drink without worrying about wrecking your diet. It’s flavorful and affordable and one of my favorites.
Madi K.
Dallas, TX
Love this beer! Perfect for any occasion! It has a great mild taste & has very little calories per bottle compared to other popular brands. Have been a repeat customer for years. Highly recommend to others!
Amber B.
Elkhart, IN
I recently tried the Michelob Light Beer and was pleasantly surprised how good the taste was. It was great because I could stay on track with my diet but also enjoy an ice cold beer. It is very affordable. I would gladly purchase this brand again.
Audie w.
Gray, GA
I love this beer because it is light which is exactly what I need when drinking. I hate nothing more thank getting a beer or two in and feeling bloated and full, it leaves me miserable! My go to for lake days and social drinking
cassie m.
Columbus, OH
Only 95 calories and 3 grams of carbs. This is my go to beer when I go out specifically for that reason. You get a treat that tastes good and you won't feel so guilty about. I will forever drink this beer!
Ana Z.
Michelob beer is one of the few beers i will drink. It has a nice taste and its light. Its an affordable beer. I actually think its delicious when ice cold!! It is better tasting than most beers i've tried. Id definetly buy this beer again. I would recommend to all.
Larissa C.
This beer is really great! Good taste and especially good for me being a Type 1 Diabetic. I typically try and stay away from beer because of the high carbs but with this I don’t have to worry! Might not be ideal for people who like dark beers, but is great if you’re trying to feel good without feeling guilty.
Bryan D.
Williamston, SC
Very smooth taste! A little more expensive than Bud Light that i usually drink, but it is a well rounded beer that most everyone will enjoy. The quality is very consistent. I would recommend this over most other beers.
Alisha T.
Kearney
I will not drink any other kind of beer! Michelob is the way to go especially when you are trying to watch your carb intake for drinks, but still are craving a beer! The best part is you can buy it almost anywhere too! I would recommend everyone to try this!
Angie R.
Somerset, KY
Do you like the price of this product?
Monica T.
Moses Lake, WA
Is this a good beer to try?
Jill B.
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Where in Canada can you buy this beer? I have found it in the USA but is there anywhere in Canada that carries it?
Marcus S.
Morgantown, WV
I love drinking beer especially during football season but I need to lose some weight and don't really want to stop drinking is this beer a pretty good beer. I know it's lower in calories but does it actually tastes good?
Richelle C.
Hampton , VA
What the difference between this and the ultra?