BY MICHELOB

• What the difference between this and the ultra?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know where I can buy this beer in Fresno Cali...2 Answers
Audie w.
Gray, GA
I love this beer because it is light which is exactly what I need when drinking. I hate nothing more thank getting a beer or two in and feeling bloated and full, it leaves me miserable! My go to for lake days and social drinking
Kaci M.
Anderson , SC
Review for: Glass Bottles more...
This is the only beer I drink ! It’s low carb , low Cals, and very smooth and light ! It’s great to drink during hot summer days like at the lake or cookouts ! This beer doesn’t leave me bloated , I definitely recommend it for beer drinkers that are watching carb intake.
Bryan D.
Williamston, SC
Very smooth taste! A little more expensive than Bud Light that i usually drink, but it is a well rounded beer that most everyone will enjoy. The quality is very consistent. I would recommend this over most other beers.
Larissa C.
This beer is really great! Good taste and especially good for me being a Type 1 Diabetic. I typically try and stay away from beer because of the high carbs but with this I don’t have to worry! Might not be ideal for people who like dark beers, but is great if you’re trying to feel good without feeling guilty.
Alisha T.
Kearney
I will not drink any other kind of beer! Michelob is the way to go especially when you are trying to watch your carb intake for drinks, but still are craving a beer! The best part is you can buy it almost anywhere too! I would recommend everyone to try this!
Carly D.
victor, NY
Great beer for when i am watching my weight! Still has a great "beer" taste, but more than half the calories compared to some of the other beers that i drink. I have been a fan of Michelob for many years now and I am certain I will remain a loyal fan!!
Sam M.
Bexley, OH
Good taste, but very watered down. I would have to drink about 10 of these to even get a face buzz. Not worth the hassle - but, great if you're looking to stay low at a happy hour or something of similar nature.
Olena Y.
Des plaines, IL
This is an all time favorite because it's "light" and I enjoy drinking beer that are wheat or light. I also like the flavors it comes in because it gives a good flavor. I would recommend this to others to try.
Haisley B.
Review for: Glass Bottles more...
A good beer for a full day on the boat, at the beach, or outside. Tamed taste that will please many in a crowd, and good on your budget if you’re providing for that crowd. A “healthier” option as well with good taste for a lighter beer.
Lauren B.
Naples, FL
This beer is refreshing and has a decent flavor for a low carb beer. I happen to like this over Miller lite and bud light. It doesn’t taste watered down. I wouldn’t say delicious but I would also not say disappointing - I’m just indifferent
Angie R.
Somerset, KY
Do you like the price of this product?
Monica T.
Moses Lake, WA
Is this a good beer to try?
Jill B.
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Where in Canada can you buy this beer? I have found it in the USA but is there anywhere in Canada that carries it?
Marcus S.
Morgantown, WV
I love drinking beer especially during football season but I need to lose some weight and don't really want to stop drinking is this beer a pretty good beer. I know it's lower in calories but does it actually tastes good?
Richelle C.
Hampton , VA
What the difference between this and the ultra?