BY MICHELOB

• What the difference between this and the ultra?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know where I can buy this beer in Fresno Cali...2 Answers
Hailey P.
Reading, PA
If I were to drink a light beer this would be one of my top choices. It's very light like almost water like but in a good way lol. It's only around 94 calories so it doesn't leave me feeling bloated like a lot of other beers do
Alexis F.
Orlando, FL
I really like Michelob Ultra! It's low in calories and tastes great. I've had it multiple times and it's usually reasonably priced. I buy this beer out at bars or from a store or gas station.
Wendy G.
Alex City, AL
As I've said before I'm not a big beer drinker but if I go out on the town and decide to keep it light, you know none of the strong stuff, then Micalob Light is my beer of choice..
Amber M.
This is my favorite light beer, when you drink most light beers it just taste like watered down beer but this has quality to it and a very good taste with very little calories. I would def prefer this over any beer. Very affordable as well, bought it at my local liquor store.
Jamie O.
Elizabethton, TN
Love the taste, on a hot summer day! Not to bad during a football game either. Priced comparable to other beers. Get it at local grocery store. Love the taste never disappoints! My all time favorite beer
Danielle L.
This is a good beer that isn't too heavy. It's affordable and goes down nice. It's especially great if you plan to drink a lot because it won't leave you feeling horrible.
Beverly N.
Sunrise
I don't drink beer so I really can't say its 5 stars or less because I don't drink beer. But what I can say is that with all the beer purchases I've made has been for someone else
Jacqueleen P.
This is one of my go to beers! Great flavor when going out and having a party. good price on the beer too. I enjoy it when I go to restaurants or base ball games.
Anne W.
Winston Salem, NC
Is my husband's favorite on a hot summer day next to the grill. Smooth light beer at a reasonable price. I keep my refrigerator stocked with this for unexpected company
Genis W.
Hot Springs, AR
It’s a very smooth beer, like that it has less calories than most beers. It’s not the best on the market but it’s good. And it’s a bit higher priced than other beers.
Angie R.
Somerset, KY
Do you like the price of this product?
Monica T.
Moses Lake, WA
Is this a good beer to try?
Jill B.
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Where in Canada can you buy this beer? I have found it in the USA but is there anywhere in Canada that carries it?
Marcus S.
Morgantown, WV
I love drinking beer especially during football season but I need to lose some weight and don't really want to stop drinking is this beer a pretty good beer. I know it's lower in calories but does it actually tastes good?
Richelle C.
Hampton , VA
What the difference between this and the ultra?