BY MICHELOB

• I love drinking beer especially during football season bu...3 Answers
  • What the difference between this and the ultra?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know where I can buy this beer in Fresno Cali...2 Answers
Amber M.
This is my favorite light beer, when you drink most light beers it just taste like watered down beer but this has quality to it and a very good taste with very little calories. I would def prefer this over any beer. Very affordable as well, bought it at my local liquor store.
Jamie O.
Elizabethton, TN
Love the taste, on a hot summer day! Not to bad during a football game either. Priced comparable to other beers. Get it at local grocery store. Love the taste never disappoints! My all time favorite beer
Genis W.
Hot Springs, AR
It’s a very smooth beer, like that it has less calories than most beers. It’s not the best on the market but it’s good. And it’s a bit higher priced than other beers.
Victoria C.
Pennsville, NJ
Good flavor and it’s refreshing. I’ll go for this if I’ve eaten heavy that day. It goes good with barbecue food and for a refresher if you’re looking for a light beer.
Claudia 🐰.
This is my favorite beer. There’s no after taste, it’s light, refreshing, it pairs well with food and snacks. If given the option I’ll choose this over any other light option.
Katie Y.
Barberton, OH
I wouldn't say that I love or hate this beer. It wouldn't be my first choice but for the price it isn't bad. I also like the box that it comes in because I'm weird like that.
Nicole G.
Roseville, MI
Easy to drink and I really appreciate the low calorie/carb in this beer. Price point is a little higher than my go-to Bud Light, but I would definitely buy again.
Alex R.
Raleigh, NC
I love this beer! It’s one of my go to choices whenever I’m buying beer. It taste great and it’s a good quality. It’s great for relaxing or a party. I would highly recommend to all people!
Bree F.
For people who are counting calories and watching what they’re drinking or eating and are on a very strict diet this is for you there’s not that many calories in this beer and it is not that heavy of a beer but it is not my absolute favorite it is like water used water. It is very late but I do not care for the aftertaste. Not very crisp a little rough if you ask me. I’m not a beer connoisseur but I do like to give things at least a chance one time. I do not highly recommend it but I do say and suggest that you give it a shot at least once try it. :)
Kimberly G.
Good. Very light and smooth. You don’t really know your drinking beer almost. You will kick back a few before you know you have been drinking and it catches up to ya. The feeling ya know. I have bought many times. It’s even better on ice and when ya pop the top the smoke rolls out. That’s when ya know they are just right.
Angie R.
Somerset, KY
Do you like the price of this product?
Monica T.
Moses Lake, WA
Is this a good beer to try?
Jill B.
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Where in Canada can you buy this beer? I have found it in the USA but is there anywhere in Canada that carries it?
Marcus S.
Morgantown, WV
I love drinking beer especially during football season but I need to lose some weight and don't really want to stop drinking is this beer a pretty good beer. I know it's lower in calories but does it actually tastes good?
Richelle C.
Hampton , VA
What the difference between this and the ultra?