BY MICHELOB

• What the difference between this and the ultra?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know where I can buy this beer in Fresno Cali...2 Answers
Anna Raquel R.
Isle Of Palms, SC
This is my go-to beer! It's like calories for all the ladies out there and it's refreshing! It tastes so much better than your typical Bud or Light beer! Great for happy hour and reasonable prices!!
Ashley C.
Gilbert, AZ
This is my go to beer because of the low calorie count they offer. Goes down smooth and is refreshing. Great price as well, you can pick it up at any grocery store.
Cassie C.
Review for: Glass Bottles more...
Pretty good if you’re looking for a lighter beer. I’ve bought a few times. It’s not my favorite beer but if you’re looking for lower carb then it’s the best option.
melody n.
Coeburn, VA
I really enjoyed Michelob Light. Taste great and didn't leave a nasty after taste. Hopps mixture was excellent as well. Not to expensive and didn't take that many for a good head change.
Candace H.
N Little Rock, AR
I am still def getting used to beer. I feel like its a very acquired taste. So for people who are still trying to find that ome, this one is good very very cold,
Rachel G.
Spiro, OK
Mine and my husbands favorite go to beer if we are drinking. It's smooth, light, and refreshing. It's not near as bitter as a lot of others. We enjoy some speciality beers but this is our keep in the fridge, bring to the party, go to beer.
Chelsea R.
Radford, VA
This is the best light beer there is. After a long day I love one of these. Or with a steak. It’s my go to beer when I’m craving one. A little pricey but worth it in the end
Megan J.
This is the only Michelob product I remember really liking a lot. For a light better it is so much different than say Bud Light. These almost do not taste like beer to me. What I like the best about this specific product of theirs is that it actually sits on my stomach a lot less heavy than other beers. I have actually found that to be true with all of their beers I have tried. This is definitely in my Top 10 favorite beers.
Stephanie O.
Dallas, TX
Nice, simple beer. More suited for casual drinking on a patio or at a bbq. Not something I'd pick for a long night of drinking. Honestly I didn't like the taste the first time I tried it but after the second one decided it really wasn't too bad for what it is. Definitely suited for those who prefer something light and easy to drink.
Selina G.
Summerville, SC
This has been my favorite beer since it came out! Love it with a lime. It goes down smooth and is never bitter, If you think you don't like beer? You haven't;t tried this! I's great!
Angie R.
Somerset, KY
Do you like the price of this product?
Monica T.
Moses Lake, WA
Is this a good beer to try?
Jill B.
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Where in Canada can you buy this beer? I have found it in the USA but is there anywhere in Canada that carries it?
Marcus S.
Morgantown, WV
I love drinking beer especially during football season but I need to lose some weight and don't really want to stop drinking is this beer a pretty good beer. I know it's lower in calories but does it actually tastes good?
Richelle C.
Hampton , VA
What the difference between this and the ultra?