BY MICHELOB #71 in Beer

• I love drinking beer especially during football season but I need...3 Answers
  • What the difference between this and the ultra?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know where I can buy this beer in Fresno California??2 Answers
Bree F.
For people who are counting calories and watching what they’re drinking or eating and are on a very strict diet this is for you there’s not that many calories in this beer and it is not that heavy of a beer but it is not my absolute favorite it is like water used water. It is very late but I do not care for the aftertaste. Not very crisp a little rough if you ask me. I’m not a beer connoisseur but I do like to give things at least a chance one time. I do not highly recommend it but I do say and suggest that you give it a shot at least once try it. :)
Kimberly G.
Good. Very light and smooth. You don’t really know your drinking beer almost. You will kick back a few before you know you have been drinking and it catches up to ya. The feeling ya know. I have bought many times. It’s even better on ice and when ya pop the top the smoke rolls out. That’s when ya know they are just right.
Donna C.
Weslaco, TX
I love this beer it's light on calories and it's not so strong like other beers. This is my favorite Michelob beer. I like to drink this when where out with family and friends at a party. I highly recommend it.
Amanda L.
Review for: Glass Bottles more...
This is one of my favorite brands of bee. It has a very nice taste and is not too strong and not too light. I like to drink the glass bottles due to the shape. I feel like it fits perfect in my hand!
Amy M.
Knoxville, TN
I love to drink beer and do a couple times a week. Although I don't drink this as often as some others, I do switch it up and get this sometimes, especially if I feel like I am having a fat day. It tastes good but you can definitely tell it is a lighter beer. I am a health freak and work out 5-6 days a week so I do watch my calories and this is perfect if I am not having a cheat day
Amanda T.
Benton harbor, MI
Review for: Glass Bottles more...
For being a light beer, it’s not terrible. You can really put a lot of these down without feeling too bloated or buzzed. It’s a good long night of drinking beer, not something you’ll get drunk on.
Kendra W.
Cherryville , NC
I had my first can of this the other night, and I was pleasantly surprised. A friend had left her 6 pack at my house, so I thought I’d check them out. I was expecting it to taste like Ultra, and it did, but a more heavier version of it. I told my husband that this would probably be a 3rd choice beer for me (behind Ultra and Bud Light) if we were out.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
I love this beer it has an amazing flavor to it and it taste great it is a little pricey but it’s such a good beer and worth it I would buy it again and I would definitely recommend it especially if your looking for a good beer
Tara L.
Michelob is a great light beer - much better than others, typically, although a little more price-wise than others. I think it has a good taste, but it can have a weird aftertaste if you aren't used to it. For someone who wants to reduce calories, I think it's a "better for you" beer than tastes pretty good!
Jordan L.
Atlanta
This is my favorite beer to drink during the weekdays. Low calorie, very affordable and light. Beer is my alcoholic beverage of choice, but I have to maintain low calorie count and this one suits me. For a light beer, this is the best tasting. It is one of my go-to purchases weekly.
Angie R.
Somerset , KY
Do you like the price of this product?
Monica T.
Moses Lake, WA
Is this a good beer to try?
Jill B.
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Where in Canada can you buy this beer? I have found it in the USA but is there anywhere in Canada that carries it?
Marcus S.
Morgantown, WV
I love drinking beer especially during football season but I need to lose some weight and don't really want to stop drinking is this beer a pretty good beer. I know it's lower in calories but does it actually tastes good?
Richelle C.
Hampton , VA
What the difference between this and the ultra?