6 colors available

BY MICHELOB #89 in Beer

Buy on Walmart*
Megan J.
Megan J.
This is the only Michelob product I remember really liking a lot. For a light better it is so much different than say Bud Light. These almost do not taste like beer to me. What I like the best about this specific product of theirs is that it actually sits on my stomach a lot less heavy than other beers. I have actually found that to be true with all of their beers I have tried. This is definitely in my Top 10 favorite beers.
Tati C.
Tati C.
Farmingville, NY
Michelob is my beer! Michelob helps me stay in shape while enjoying a nice cold beer. I don't feel guilty at all as it is low in calories!!! That's right girls! A beer you can drink and know you are not gaining a lot of calories and dont feel bloated or with a beer belly like other beers has you feeling after just one beer! Well that was a mouthful! Love Michelob!
Emily O.
Emily O.
Saginaw, MI
Mich Ultra is the perfect beer if you want the taste of a light beer that is very low in carbohydrates and sugars. The flavor is great and I feel minimal bloating after drinking. It is extremely affordable and tastes great on a warm day. I serve mine with a lime to add a little extra flavor.
Mary E.
Mary E.
Bedford, PA
This beer is great if you are concerned with your calorie intake when consuming alcohol. It has a great flavor & even though it is lo-calorie, it doesn't take away from the flavor. This is perfect on a hot day & is super refreshing. Personally, I love drinking these while I mow my grass!
Connie B.
Connie B.
Tallahassee, FL
Although I do not necessarily prefer Michelob, I will drink it over several other beers. Budlight is my favorite, but this beer is still somewhat similar in taste. However, I feel that it has more of a watered down taste, which is something I am not crazy about in this particular brand.
Jodi A.
Jodi A.
Newport, AR
Awesome beer, great taste! Cant go wrong with getting this. You also have fewer calories than other beers. This met all my expextations and then some. This is my all time FAVORITE beer. My first choice out of all the beers in the world. I would like to see it cheaper tho!!!!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
My mother always drank this be and when I was old enough to drink I tried it! It has a beautifully classic label that draws the eye! I am not much on light beer but this beer in very good! I was very surprised when I tried it and I believe anyone else would be too!
Lina L.
Lina L.
Taylors, SC
I like this light beer. It has a clean, crisp taste that is not too strong or harsh. Nice flavor. It pairs well with food. I buy this frequently to keep at home. I believe it is a good value! I will definitely buy again and will recommend it to others to buy.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Springfield, MA
Got this a month ago when I didn't have much $ but knew I wanted a beer to help unwind. A single 40 oz. beer at our local liquor store cost $1.25 So it's a really good deal! And It was my first time ever having Michelob beer. So I would definitely buy again.
Stephanie  S.
Stephanie S.
Denton, TX
I'm not a fan of beer at all, more of a tequila girl (patron to be exact lol) but I was at a baseball game last week & tried this beer out. Must say it was pretty refreshing and I actually enjoyed drinking it. I actually ended up drinking 3 of them lol.