BY MICHELOB

• What the difference between this and the ultra?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know where I can buy this beer in Fresno California??2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Haisley B.
Review for: Glass Bottles more...
A good beer for a full day on the boat, at the beach, or outside. Tamed taste that will please many in a crowd, and good on your budget if you’re providing for that crowd. A “healthier” option as well with good taste for a lighter beer.
Amanda L.
Review for: Glass Bottles more...
This is one of my favorite brands of bee. It has a very nice taste and is not too strong and not too light. I like to drink the glass bottles due to the shape. I feel like it fits perfect in my hand!
Amy M.
Knoxville, TN
I love to drink beer and do a couple times a week. Although I don't drink this as often as some others, I do switch it up and get this sometimes, especially if I feel like I am having a fat day. It tastes good but you can definitely tell it is a lighter beer. I am a health freak and work out 5-6 days a week so I do watch my calories and this is perfect if I am not having a cheat day
Megan H.
Hanover, MD
I recently have been on my healthy lifestyle so when I drink I go for Michelob light. It’s so good, you can’t tell it’s healthier. It has less carbs and calories. Definitely my go to, even when I’m not dieting.
Kendra W.
Cherryville, NC
I had my first can of this the other night, and I was pleasantly surprised. A friend had left her 6 pack at my house, so I thought I’d check them out. I was expecting it to taste like Ultra, and it did, but a more heavier version of it. I told my husband that this would probably be a 3rd choice beer for me (behind Ultra and Bud Light) if we were out.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
I love this beer it has an amazing flavor to it and it taste great it is a little pricey but it’s such a good beer and worth it I would buy it again and I would definitely recommend it especially if your looking for a good beer
Tara L.
Michelob is a great light beer - much better than others, typically, although a little more price-wise than others. I think it has a good taste, but it can have a weird aftertaste if you aren't used to it. For someone who wants to reduce calories, I think it's a "better for you" beer than tastes pretty good!
Jordan L.
Atlanta
This is my favorite beer to drink during the weekdays. Low calorie, very affordable and light. Beer is my alcoholic beverage of choice, but I have to maintain low calorie count and this one suits me. For a light beer, this is the best tasting. It is one of my go-to purchases weekly.
Laurie A.
North Arlington, NJ
I think this beer is great for anyone on a low carb diet.  That is what originally grabbed my attention.  You can buy at any liquor store, and it is affordable.  I always bring to parties for people who don't want a high carb beer.  The taste is great too!
Leslie S.
This beer tastes pretty good. It's a light beer and tastes kind of sweet. This beer hits the spot and will have you wanting another at the same time. I buy it all the time at Walmart and will continue buying it.
Angie R.
Somerset, KY
Do you like the price of this product?
Monica T.
Moses Lake, WA
Is this a good beer to try?
Jill B.
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Where in Canada can you buy this beer? I have found it in the USA but is there anywhere in Canada that carries it?
Marcus S.
Morgantown, WV
I love drinking beer especially during football season but I need to lose some weight and don't really want to stop drinking is this beer a pretty good beer. I know it's lower in calories but does it actually tastes good?
Richelle C.
Hampton , VA
What the difference between this and the ultra?