BY MICHELOB #54 in Beer

• Does anyone know where I can buy this beer in Fresno California??2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Megan J.
Megan J.
This is the only Michelob product I remember really liking a lot. For a light better it is so much different than say Bud Light. These almost do not taste like beer to me. What I like the best about this specific product of theirs is that it actually sits on my stomach a lot less heavy than other beers. I have actually found that to be true with all of their beers I have tried. This is definitely in my Top 10 favorite beers.
Tati C.
Tati C.
Farmingville, NY
Michelob is my beer! Michelob helps me stay in shape while enjoying a nice cold beer. I don't feel guilty at all as it is low in calories!!! That's right girls! A beer you can drink and know you are not gaining a lot of calories and dont feel bloated or with a beer belly like other beers has you feeling after just one beer! Well that was a mouthful! Love Michelob!
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Kingsland, GA
This was the first beer I ever got drunk on and was like m gateway beer. It led me to being open to try new beers and my palette has now expanded past this particular beer. It can be very watery, but goes down smoothly and the low calorie content makes it a great light beer when you are trying to watch what you're drinking.
Emily O.
Emily O.
Saginaw, MI
Mich Ultra is the perfect beer if you want the taste of a light beer that is very low in carbohydrates and sugars. The flavor is great and I feel minimal bloating after drinking. It is extremely affordable and tastes great on a warm day. I serve mine with a lime to add a little extra flavor.
Clenterka T.
Clenterka T.
If I want something smooth and not to strong of a alcoholic beverage I tend to go for this one. It a great choice to relax and enjoy without getting to intoxicated. The taste is bad at all if your a true beer drinker. For someone that want to try a light beer I would recommend this for you.
Mary E.
Mary E.
Bedford, PA
This beer is great if you are concerned with your calorie intake when consuming alcohol. It has a great flavor & even though it is lo-calorie, it doesn't take away from the flavor. This is perfect on a hot day & is super refreshing. Personally, I love drinking these while I mow my grass!
Cee C.
Cee C.
Fresno, CA
Very smooth & easy to drink and loose track. It's light on calories if it's something you watch. It's a good value & I enjoy drinking this every so often. It's nice & not heavy on your stomach. Which is great! I would buy it again. It's good for a girls movie night or a man cave day.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Kansas City, MO
I like to watch my carb intake quite a bit. So this beer is the perfect beer for a night out or a BBQ with friends.

This is a go to for my sand volleyball team. Its really refreshing but still a light beer. I think it has a lot of flavor for a light beer and I would recommend it.
Jodi A.
Jodi A.
Newport, AR
Awesome beer, great taste! Cant go wrong with getting this. You also have fewer calories than other beers. This met all my expextations and then some. This is my all time FAVORITE beer. My first choice out of all the beers in the world. I would like to see it cheaper tho!!!!
Brenda B.
Brenda B.
Fort Worth, TX
It has a good light flavor and has lots of flavor to enjoy, and better than this, has few calories than regular beers, and its no so popular like other brands, I really dont like popular brands, like oh look everyone has been tried it, that makes it special, I recommend it
Monica T.
Monica T.
Moses Lake, WA
Is this a good beer to try?
Angie R.
Angie R.
Somerset, KY
Do you like the price of this product?
Marcus S.
Marcus S.
Morgantown, WV
I love drinking beer especially during football season but I need to lose some weight and don't really want to stop drinking is this beer a pretty good beer. I know it's lower in calories but does it actually tastes good?
Jill B.
Jill B.
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Where in Canada can you buy this beer? I have found it in the USA but is there anywhere in Canada that carries it?
Does anyone know where I can buy this beer in Fresno California??