BY MICHELOB

• What the difference between this and the ultra?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know where I can buy this beer in Fresno Cali...2 Answers
Lindsay G.
Minot, ND
Light on Calories which is great for some. The flavor was okay to me, great packaging. We don’t buy it all the time but it definitely doesn’t disappoint when we do. I do recommend to people trying to watch their calories
Amanda L.
Review for: Glass Bottles more...
This is one of my favorite brands of bee. It has a very nice taste and is not too strong and not too light. I like to drink the glass bottles due to the shape. I feel like it fits perfect in my hand!
Beth P.
Dallas
Review for: Glass Bottles more...
If you are looking for a straight-forward beer but are keeping track of calories and carbs, this is an excellent choice. While it lacks the robust flavor typical of beer (it is very one demential) it does deliver a nice, light refreshing option at a very low price. If you have a tolerance for beer, you will most likely feel full before you feel the affects of the alcohol which actually makes this a great choice for casual beer drinkers.
Kendra W.
Cherryville, NC
I had my first can of this the other night, and I was pleasantly surprised. A friend had left her 6 pack at my house, so I thought I’d check them out. I was expecting it to taste like Ultra, and it did, but a more heavier version of it. I told my husband that this would probably be a 3rd choice beer for me (behind Ultra and Bud Light) if we were out.
Tara L.
Michelob is a great light beer - much better than others, typically, although a little more price-wise than others. I think it has a good taste, but it can have a weird aftertaste if you aren't used to it. For someone who wants to reduce calories, I think it's a "better for you" beer than tastes pretty good!
lacey d.
Athens, AL
Michelob light is one of my go to light beers. I wish more restaurants carried the light instead of just having Ultra. This is more full flavored but still light tasting.
Jordan L.
Atlanta
This is my favorite beer to drink during the weekdays. Low calorie, very affordable and light. Beer is my alcoholic beverage of choice, but I have to maintain low calorie count and this one suits me. For a light beer, this is the best tasting. It is one of my go-to purchases weekly.
Laurie A.
N Arlington, NJ
I think this beer is great for anyone on a low carb diet.  That is what originally grabbed my attention.  You can buy at any liquor store, and it is affordable.  I always bring to parties for people who don't want a high carb beer.  The taste is great too!
Britni R.
I am a huge fan of the Michelob Light beer! I love that it's only a few calories and still tastes great. This is the first choice of beer that I go for whenever I am looking for something refreshing. It's great and light in calories!
Katie R.
State college, PA
I️ mean I’m not going to lie... I️ drink this beer when I️ don’t feel like drinking something too intense. It is a great refreshing beer when it’s too hot to drink something too heavy in flavor. Plus it’s super cheap !
Angie R.
Somerset, KY
Do you like the price of this product?
Monica T.
Moses Lake, WA
Is this a good beer to try?
Jill B.
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Where in Canada can you buy this beer? I have found it in the USA but is there anywhere in Canada that carries it?
Marcus S.
Morgantown, WV
I love drinking beer especially during football season but I need to lose some weight and don't really want to stop drinking is this beer a pretty good beer. I know it's lower in calories but does it actually tastes good?
Richelle C.
Hampton , VA
What the difference between this and the ultra?