BY MICHELOB

• Does anyone know where I can buy this beer in Fresno Cali...2 Answers
Wanda L.
Hope Mills, NC
Review for: Glass Bottles more...
I am not a daily drinker. Been there, done that, lol. But I still do drink occasionally and when I do, it’s Michelob Light for me. Oh yea... it’s got be ice cold. Goes great with pizza and Mexican dishes. I’m trying to keep the weight down so it’s definitely Michelob Light!
Lindsay G.
Minot
Light on Calories which is great for some. The flavor was okay to me, great packaging. We don’t buy it all the time but it definitely doesn’t disappoint when we do. I do recommend to people trying to watch their calories
Amanda L.
Review for: Glass Bottles more...
This is one of my favorite brands of bee. It has a very nice taste and is not too strong and not too light. I like to drink the glass bottles due to the shape. I feel like it fits perfect in my hand!
Amy M.
Knoxville, TN
I love to drink beer and do a couple times a week. Although I don't drink this as often as some others, I do switch it up and get this sometimes, especially if I feel like I am having a fat day. It tastes good but you can definitely tell it is a lighter beer. I am a health freak and work out 5-6 days a week so I do watch my calories and this is perfect if I am not having a cheat day
Beth P.
Dallas
Review for: Glass Bottles more...
If you are looking for a straight-forward beer but are keeping track of calories and carbs, this is an excellent choice. While it lacks the robust flavor typical of beer (it is very one demential) it does deliver a nice, light refreshing option at a very low price. If you have a tolerance for beer, you will most likely feel full before you feel the affects of the alcohol which actually makes this a great choice for casual beer drinkers.
Anita L.
Asheville
This beer is one of the few that I can say I actually like the taste of. You don't have to worry about all the calories that you would with regular beer and as a woman thats important to me.
Genesis D.
orlando, fl
Review for: Glass Bottles more...
I’m not a huge fan of beer but I was surprised to enjoy this one. It’s inexpensive and easy to find. The taste is nice and smooth and gives you a nice buzz when you want to wind down. Would recommend.
Kendra W.
Cherryville, NC
I had my first can of this the other night, and I was pleasantly surprised. A friend had left her 6 pack at my house, so I thought I’d check them out. I was expecting it to taste like Ultra, and it did, but a more heavier version of it. I told my husband that this would probably be a 3rd choice beer for me (behind Ultra and Bud Light) if we were out.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
I love this beer it has an amazing flavor to it and it taste great it is a little pricey but it’s such a good beer and worth it I would buy it again and I would definitely recommend it especially if your looking for a good beer
Tara L.
Michelob is a great light beer - much better than others, typically, although a little more price-wise than others. I think it has a good taste, but it can have a weird aftertaste if you aren't used to it. For someone who wants to reduce calories, I think it's a "better for you" beer than tastes pretty good!
Angie R.
Somerset, KY
Do you like the price of this product?
Monica T.
Moses Lake, WA
Is this a good beer to try?
Jill B.
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Where in Canada can you buy this beer? I have found it in the USA but is there anywhere in Canada that carries it?
Marcus S.
Morgantown, WV
I love drinking beer especially during football season but I need to lose some weight and don't really want to stop drinking is this beer a pretty good beer. I know it's lower in calories but does it actually tastes good?
Richelle C.
Hampton , VA
What the difference between this and the ultra?