BY MICHELOB

Michelob Original Lager has a deep, malty body driven by pale two-row and caramel malt for a fuller-flavored, satisfying beer with a crisp, noble hop finish. see more...

Danielle C.
Piedmont, MO
Review for: Original 6 more...
This is my all time favorite beer and my go to if I'm going to have a beer. I like dark lager but it's not everyone's favorite. But that's why there are so many options for beer. Don't take my word for it, try out your own. And if it's not the one for you there are thousands of other choices
Courtney R.
Newton
This is always given away at my dads mountain bike races and I finally tried it for the first time. I was surprised that it wasn’t an extra strong flavor, but rather light hops flavors with a wheat taste to it as well. It felt light on my stomach and not bloated
Shonna H.
Cocoa Beach , FL
This is my go-to beer easily. It goes down smooth and doesn't taste watered down. Nice body and full flavored. Not as bitter as most darker beers. I fell in love at first sip and try to convince everyone to try it.
shannon r.
Stevenson, AL
I love this beer, it's smooth and refreshing.  It goes great with a meal, or it's great for sitting around sipping hanging with friends.  Great price, and will continue to buy.
Heather M.
Phoenix, AZ
When I think of this beer I think of it's darker more rich ones. I think the normal ones aren't that great, but the darker ones have an amazing taste. For the price, they are very cheap and are a decent beer.
Rich B.
Tamaqua
By far the best beer offered by Anheiser Busch. This beer is very smooth drinking and tastes great. This is the only Anheiser Busch brand that d ou es not give me a headache.
Tiffany T.
Altoona , IA
Since Budweiser and Busch are its siblings, I expected a beer very similar. And while I dont mind a Bud or Busch, this beer blew me away. A macro that tastes more like a high end beer than a macro.Taste follows suit with the smell, sweet malts and a surprising amount of grassy hops with a tad bit of floral hops with a slightly sweet finish. Moderate carbonation, smooth, drinkable, and extremely refreshing
Angel F.
This is my favorite dark beer. It taste so good And for it being dark beer, the taste isn't as strong which i think what makes this beer awesome. 4 bottles of this and I've got myself a good buzz. If you like drinking amber bock's then you'll definitely want to try this
kyleen d.
Valdosta, GA
Considered Michelobs top beer right now, it is actually fantastic. I'm a huge fan of the yuengling Black and Tan, and was never too fond of Michelob until they came out with this lager.
If you're a lager fan, I definitely advise giving this one a try!
Ashely M.
Florence, AZ
This beer has a nice bittersweet taste with hints of caramel malt. It's a great any time logger. I would suggest this to anyone who likes samuel Adams. It's a good replacement for when you cant have that brand