BY MICHELOB #93 in Beer

Tricia M.
Totally a Minnesota beer! When I go home to Iowa to visit family it cannot be found. I have to buy it before going home. It is my boyfriends favorite. Is a light beer with great flavor, just not my favorite.
Benjamin S.
Des Moines, IA
I remember drinking this in college when I wanted something "fancy". Let me tell you there is nothing fancy about this beer. Just a re-badged Budweiser.
Adrianna H.
My go-to domestic beer. I love adding a pickle to this light beer. Easy to drink and great taste
Alicia S.
Wish this beer was distributed in more locations. Go to Garage beer, bonfires, bbq, and nights in. Reminds me of home
Mary J.
SAINT CLOUD, MN
Review for: Glass Bottles more...
You get what you pay for! I like this on any given occasion and will drink it socially.
Kaylee M.
Spring Grove
Great tasting alcohol at a price that won't break the bank. When thinking of a drink to buy the is one that comes to mind first!
Carly S.
The best college beer there is. Cheap and tastes a lot better than any of the other cheap beers. I’m definitely in IPA craft beer person but if I had too drink a subpar beer this is the one I would choose.
Sandi K.
Chippewa Fls, WI
Review for: Glass Bottles more...
Love this beer!! Right up there will Miller Genuine Draft for quality and taste. Great beer!
Kayla T.
Review for: Glass Bottles more...
This is a very common and tasteful beer. I wasn’t disappointed at all and I would recommend it to my friends.
Megan G.
Springfield, MO
I tried this beer last week and it is surprising very good. I would drink it more often if it was more widely sold